It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

LouisCypher, What Apollo subjects are you curious about? If you wanna learn about Apollo this thread is the place*!

No, this is the worst Apollo Hoax thread ever. Someone just keeps obsessing about Richard Nixon. The definitive Moon Hoax thread is this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every Hoax claim is systematically destroyed, and their perpetrators exposed.

Did you know that every Apollo lunar mission took place when Richard Nixon was President of the United States? Reference: Apollo 10 (the dress rehearsal), A11, A12, A14, A15, A16, A17.

Which means that Richard Nixon was not President when the project was planned and the equipment built. This means that NASA had to develop a system that could actually send men to the Moon, then scrap it, and prepare a massive special effects program to generate the fake landings... all in the six months between Nixon's inauguration and the flight of Apollo 11.

2. Do you know why James Webb Quit NASA before Apollo 8 went to the "moon"?

Contrary to what is reported by the Main Stream Media, Webb left NASA in the wake of the Apollo 1 fire; one of the disasters hoaxies like to forget about. He felt that NASA was under too much political pressure, leading to a management culture that was unsafe. You can understand why newspapers did not put it this way.

3. Did you know what movie Richard Nixon screened at the White House when Apollo 16 landed on the "moon"? That's right.

He watched the number one box office hit and top Academy Award winning film of the year? Who would have thought? What if he watched Flash Gordon instead?

4. Did you know that Howard Hughes built the Surveyor spacecraft and without Surveyor there would be no "moon" landings?

With his own hands? Alone? No wonder he kept himself locked away where no-one could disturb him.

5. Did you know that Stanley Kubrick listed in his top 10 films "Hell's Angel's" 1930 which was a Howard Hughes film?

What were the other nine? It's an absolutely vital clue that you are deliberately withholding!

6. Do you know how NASA/ASU processed these images of the Black Blob LRV and the Pixel Flag?

Yes, but you clearly don't! (The information is readily available on-line. Why don't you try looking for it. It might actually help your case.)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

onebigmonkey

Talking loud, saying nothing.

Just doing like it like NASA does.... confirming my own claims!

OUCH!

It's gotta hurt to be an Apollo Defender today!

I think we're moving beyond delusional to somewhere else entirely.

Any explanation as to how a photograph showing rocks and craters, published in magazines over 40 years ago, is shown to be accurate to the smallest detail when compared with images taken 40+ years later? Photos like this one, which shows an Apollo image compared with 2 LRO views and (bottom right) the best lunar orbiter image they had.

If you are claimimg fakery, show us the originals, or any evidence at all that proves your point.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

onebigmonkey

SayonaraJupiter

onebigmonkey

Talking loud, saying nothing.

Just doing like it like NASA does.... confirming my own claims!

OUCH!

It's gotta hurt to be an Apollo Defender today!

I think we're moving beyond delusional to somewhere else entirely.

Any explanation as to how a photograph showing rocks and craters, published in magazines over 40 years ago, is shown to be accurate to the smallest detail when compared with images taken 40+ years later? Photos like this one, which shows an Apollo image compared with 2 LRO views and (bottom right) the best lunar orbiter image they had.

If you are claimimg fakery, show us the originals, or any evidence at all that proves your point.

You havent learned his game by now facts mean nothing to him. Hes more interested in talking about Nixon. Its obvious to everyone but the most lunatic hoaxers that LRO ended the debate also had confirmation from the Japanese as well. So if APOLLO had been faked it would have been discovered because there are just to many space agencies in to many countries to keep it a secret. This is why the entire logic falls apart for the hoaxies when confronted with direct evidence and therefore they ignore it or change the subject onto NIXON. See the only way he can keep the debate going is to keep changing the topic instead of presenting evidence to show he was right. Every point in this thread hes made has been blown apart. But dont worry im sure hell throw Nixon into his response to this he always does never seen someone so infatuated with a president before.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My personal theory is that the moon landing was real,
complex mechanical development,
bio-dome research,
is underway in case of flood or similar catastrophe instigating mass planetary evacuation.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

Wouldnt it make more sense just to build one on earth? We have machines that can dig miles underground not sure why we would need to go all the way to the moon to build a survival bunker doesnt seem well thought out to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
You made a derogatory comment when you said "hoax believers" therefore, by logic, I concluded, that you are an Apollo Defender. Am I right about that?

Hoax beliver is only derogatory if you are insecure in your beliefs.

I asked a very specific question above. Particularly about the tire tracks I can see in the images. How does a hoax believer fit these into their explanaiton of a hoax?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

LouisCypher

SayonaraJupiter
You made a derogatory comment when you said "hoax believers" therefore, by logic, I concluded, that you are an Apollo Defender. Am I right about that?

I asked a very specific question above. Particularly about the tire tracks I can see in the images. How does a hoax believer fit these into their explanaiton of a hoax?

Who claimed they were tire tracks? Can you name one single source, name some names? Maybe if you can do that then you can play this poker game with me. It will be no good if you just say "NASA" claimed it because I'm gonna ask you to name the names.

It's too easy to hide behind the "NASA" or "JPL" or "Goddard" or whatever. Name some names then?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

LouisCypher

SayonaraJupiter

Who claimed they were tire tracks? Can you name one single source, name some names? Maybe if you can do that then you can play this poker game with me. It will be no good if you just say "NASA" claimed it because I'm gonna ask you to name the names.

It's too easy to hide behind the "NASA" or "JPL" or "Goddard" or whatever. Name some names then?

I am claiming they are tyre tracks. Everyone with eyes says they are tyre tracks. Why does it take NASA or LPS or ASU to say they are tracks? They quite plainly are.

You can see the tracks in this still from Apollo 15's take-off video compared with an LRO view. If you can't see them get a grown up to help.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So you want someone to contact? Well ok one of the people that made the announcement was Noah Petro hes a research scientists at Goddard spaceflight center hes a planetary geologists, Means he studies geological formations. there was also that scientists with JAXA when they released there images ill find them later for you since again you seem incapable of checking out anything.

Heres his Bio to if you like.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Who claimed they were tire tracks?

People who can see.

Can you name one single source, name some names? Maybe if you can do that then you can play this poker game with me.

Poker game? You mean you're bluffing? Thought so.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

dragonridr

So you want someone to contact? Well ok one of the people that made the announcement was Noah Petro hes a research scientists at Goddard spaceflight center hes a planetary geologists, Means he studies geological formations. there was also that scientists with JAXA when they released there images ill find them later for you since again you seem incapable of checking out anything.

Heres his Bio to if you like.

www.nasa.gov...

It is fundamentally wrong to send us all over to Noah Petro's NASA bio page to support your "tire track" fantasy when his bio page does not mention anything about it.

Did Noah Petro ever publish a peer reviewed paper about these "tire track" fantasies? The bio page you linked to shows that Noah Petro has been a NASA funded scientist under NASA's Discovery program.

How can NASA 2014 prove NASA 1972? That's not real science, it is propaganda.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

LouisCypher

SayonaraJupiter

People who can see.

Can you name one single source, name some names? Maybe if you can do that then you can play this poker game with me.

You had your chance to name some names... you didn't take it. Why can't you name 3 or 4 independent scientists who have published papers on the "tire track" fantasy? Surely there is some valid science behind the claims of the "tire tracks"? Do you simply rely on the old stand by "NASA said so" or "JPL said so" or "Goddard said so"?

Start naming the names, pal.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

LouisCypher

SayonaraJupiter

People who can see.

You had your chance to name some names... you didn't take it. Why can't you name 3 or 4 independent scientists who have published papers on the "tire track" fantasy? Surely there is some valid science behind the claims of the "tire tracks"? Do you simply rely on the old stand by "NASA said so" or "JPL said so" or "Goddard said so"?

Noah was one of the people that made the announcement thought thats what you wanted. As far as a research paper your delusional again whos going to write a research paper about it? You are clueless what scientific research is arent you? See the LRO pictures is whats called raw data no one is going to write a research paper on it. I know this confuses you doesnt it.

Now heres Noah talking about the apollo sites as i said he made the announcement. He was excited because part of his job is to comb through the LRO images looking for unusual features and currently looking for mineral deposits on the moon. Now feel free to contact him and tell him hes wrong im sure he would want your opinion. Since we know the massive training you have had studying LRO images.

wn.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

onebigmonkey
You can see the tracks in this still from Apollo 15's take-off video compared with an LRO view. If you can't see them get a grown up to help.

It's not that I "can't see them" but that you "see" what you want to "see", without a single name of a peer reviewed, independent scientist to back you up. So far the only name that has been offered has been a NASA-funded geologist.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

dragonridr

SayonaraJupiter

LouisCypher

SayonaraJupiter

People who can see.

Noah was one of the people that made the announcement thought thats what you wanted. As far as a research paper your delusional again whos going to write a research paper about it? You are clueless what scientific research is arent you? See the LRO pictures is whats called raw data no one is going to write a research paper on it. I know this confuses you doesnt it.

Now heres Noah talking about the apollo sites as i said he made the announcement. He was excited because part of his job is to comb through the LRO images looking for unusual features and currently looking for mineral deposits on the moon. Now feel free to contact him and tell him hes wrong im sure he would want your opinion. Since we know the massive training you have had studying LRO images.

wn.com...

Dont' bother offering us any more NASA-funded scientists pal. That's a dirty trick that Nixon would be proud of.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You can see what's there apparently you can ignore what you want to ignore. See you dont see anything because you choose not to its called delusions. So please explain how those features naturally formed if they weren't from the astronauts love to hear that theory.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

onebigmonkey

It's not that I "can't see them" but that you "see" what you want to "see", without a single name of a peer reviewed, independent scientist to back you up. So far the only name that has been offered has been a NASA-funded geologist.

Please explain why your altering photos we know you wouldn't want to perpatrate a lie would you. Notice the smudging in the right hand corner and someone altered the contrast in your apollo 15 picture to remove any shadows. Want to point us to the original photos since i have a hi res lro image of apollo 15 and the view you have has been altered. My guess is someone is playing games with a photo editor shame on you.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiterYou had your chance to name some names... you didn't take it. Why can't you name 3 or 4 independent scientists who have published papers on the "tire track" fantasy? Surely there is some valid science behind the claims of the "tire tracks"? Do you simply rely on the old stand by "NASA said so" or "JPL said so"...

If they are not tire tracks from the rover then what are they?

edit on 27-2-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Huh? Papers on moon rover tracks? Is that your canned retort for when people disagree with you? Okay, i'll play, find a scientist who says they are not moon rover tracks.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

you are a funny guy sayonara..

why are you playing spot the difference??

foorprints & tyre track have same albedo?? footprints much darker?? missing crater?? not enough debris in debris field??

some people might be led to believe that you are suggesting that NASA doctored these images and made mistakes while doing it you wouldnt be suggesting that now would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join