It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

onebigmonkey
Oh, and sorry to break it to you - he didn't have a birthday yesterday. He''s dead.

Of course he is dead but he can still have a birthday.

Oh, I'm sorry to have to break it to you. It's the Skylab missions in low earth orbit that were plagued with near-death disasters. Once Nixon had succeeded in bamboozling the world with his TV-Satellite Howard Hughes Apollo propaganda, space exploration suddenly returned to normality, didn't it? Suddenly, the hardware would not cooperate, astronauts were in danger in low earth orbit! But Apollo was so perfect in every way?

Everybody knows that the Apollo 13 TV drama was patterned after the 1969 film "Marooned" starring Gregory Peck, one of Nixon's favorite actors and directed by John Sturges one of Nixon's favorite Hollywood directors.

Actually he never got to watch that one went to sleep. Gregory Peck has a tendency to do that to people though so its really not surprising. But you know what Nixon did have french toast that morning and pizza for lunch.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

ppk55
I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed.

Why today did the mainstream media decide to reveal to the public the 'ingenious' moon simulator?
Why today? What was the purpose of this article today?

dailymail.co.uk

I believe it's drip feeding the public the truth. Obviously they can't handle it in one fell swoop, so here is an article laying the ground work for eventual disclosure.

Plant the idea that it could have all been a simulation. It will make the truth so much more palatable when it comes to pass.

What will that day be like?

'Drip feeding' is probably one of the best words, I have seen used to describe this kind of thing and I think you sir are spot on. Like if 'everybody' slowly found out something that was said to be true really was not at all. So by the time everyone realises people are already reasoning with it being 'staged'.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

choos

turbonium1

I do know it. What of it?

im sure you know what weight and is.. you just dont know the difference..

you dont realise that the rigs in both the documents you posted are similar rigs to what the mythbusters used.. by manipulating the length the spring is extended they can manipulate how much weight to subtract from the astronaut..

you see both rigs from the documents use springs to suspend some of the weight.. this has an effect of lowering the "apparent" weight of the object.. the only problem is, it is still under the influence of earths gravity..

this probably means nothing to you.. however as you are NOT aware, all things regardless of mass and regardless of size fall to earth at 9.81m/s^2 in a vacuum.. ie. a brick will fall from 1m in the exact same time a feather will fall 1m in a vacuum..

by suspending some of the weight its still going to fall at 9.81m/s^2.. all they have been doing is changing the apparent weight..

reply to post by turbonium1

I suppose it proves you can't address....what it proves...

This study proves NASA was using harness/pulley systems to simulate 1/6g (lunar gravity) before the (supposed) moon landings.

Most relevant is that it proves their harness/pulley system was adjustable. They set the duration for their jumps. And it proves that we can match Young's jump - no doubt.

simulate the feel of being on the moon and being on the moon is different.. the system that you have provided documents for is the same system that the mythbusters used.. and as you can see, it doesnt change the falling acceleration even though it has taken 5/6's of the weight off.. thats 83% of their weight taken off already.. if you take off 95% of the weight its still going to fall at the same acceleration..

you really need to understand this, all things fall at 9.81m/s^2 on earth in a vacuum theres no going around this fact.
youtu.be...
edit on 11-1-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

You made the exact same mistake earlier.

You claim "all things fall at 9.81m/s^2 on earth". You are wrong.

All things free fall at 9.81m/s^2 on earth, without factoring in any atmospheric resistance.

In the case of a human suspended by wires -he is NOT in free fall. He is not falling at 9.81m/s^2, unless the wires are essentially 'removed'.

A harness/pulley system allows a human to 'break' from the effects of earth's gravity. A jump is 20 feet high, far higher than any human could jump within our normal gravity. Then, he hovers 20 feet high, in mid-air, for two minutes. He is not in free fall. Indeed, he is not even falling - period.

So after he is lifted 20 feet high, and then 'floats' in mid-air for two minutes, you think he must fall at 9.81m/s^2 ?

No. He falls at whatever rate they choose, ranging from equal to, or less than, the speed of earth's gravity. (But not greater than the speed of gravity).

His fall can be much slower than a fall in lunar gravity. Or it can be the SAME speed as a fall in lunar gravity.

His jump, including his fall, is controlled

Get it?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The purpose of simulating lunar gravity, or 1/6g. So, if they jump in 1/6g, but fall at speed of Earth's gravity, as you claim they do, it is not a simulation of 1/6g!!

They didn't fall at the speed of gravity. The simulation uses the harness/pulley system -which allows for the fall to be at the speed of lunar gravity.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The purpose is simulating 1/6g, or lunar gravity.

If a man weighs 180 lbs., he would weigh 30 lbs. in 1/6g.

To simulate a man jumping in 1/6g, no part of his jump can be in 1 g.

To say he weighs 30 lbs. on the moon does not equate to 30 lbs. falling on Earth.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium1

You made the exact same mistake earlier.

You claim "all things fall at 9.81m/s^2 on earth". You are wrong.

All things free fall at 9.81m/s^2 on earth, without factoring in any atmospheric resistance.

In the case of a human suspended by wires -he is NOT in free fall. He is not falling at 9.81m/s^2, unless the wires are essentially 'removed'.

suspended is not falling.. the rig that they used is suspending only a portion of their weight, the remaining weight is falling according to earths gravity at 9.81m/s^2.. dont you understand?? the mythbusters used the same technique as both your documents, they suspended 5/6's of their weight with that harness.. but they still fell according to earths gravity..

just because they are "lighter" doesnt mean they will fall slower..

A harness/pulley system allows a human to 'break' from the effects of earth's gravity. A jump is 20 feet high, far higher than any human could jump within our normal gravity. Then, he hovers 20 feet high, in mid-air, for two minutes. He is not in free fall. Indeed, he is not even falling - period.

So after he is lifted 20 feet high, and then 'floats' in mid-air for two minutes, you think he must fall at 9.81m/s^2 ?

No. He falls at whatever rate they choose, ranging from equal to, or less than, the speed of earth's gravity. (But not greater than the speed of gravity).

His fall can be much slower than a fall in lunar gravity. Or it can be the SAME speed as a fall in lunar gravity.

His jump, including his fall, is controlled

Get it?

you dont understand the rig they are using in the documents you posted.. the rig they are using is helping to suspend a portion of their weight .. not all of their weight..

the rig you are describing is ropes without a spring..

and in case you missed it.. both documents are using the same technique as the mythbusters.. mythbusters got their weight down to 5/6's of the original.. jarrah slowed it down to 66.66% but still doesnt match up?? mythbusters jump higher and faster.. ie. the upwards rate is faster than john young, and the downward rate is faster than john young..
i know with your extremely limited knowledge in physics you cant comprehend what im trying to point out here, i dont even know why i try..

also lets just say for a minute that they were able to fully control the jump of one astronaut.. its not easy you need to get it them to fall at about 4m/s^2.. you need to raise them up slowly let them hang there and raise them down slowly.. lets just say that they done this..

what about the dust/dirt?? did they control the ascent and descent of each and every dust/dirt particle?? are you seriously going to suggest that?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

turbonium1
The purpose of simulating lunar gravity, or 1/6g. So, if they jump in 1/6g, but fall at speed of Earth's gravity, as you claim they do, it is not a simulation of 1/6g!!

They didn't fall at the speed of gravity. The simulation uses the harness/pulley system -which allows for the fall to be at the speed of lunar gravity.

wrong.. they will always fall according to earths gravity if they are on earth standing vertically.. it doesnt matter if you suspend 5/6's of your weight because the remaining 1/6's of your weight will fall according to earths gravity..

for example.. if you weighed 60kg and we suspend 50kg you have an effective mass of 10kg.. that 10kg will still fall at earths gravity of 9.81m/s^2.. all you are doing is changing the apparent mass.. why?? because we are still on earth..

incase you havent noticed but earth pulls everything, doesnt matter how heavy or light it is, towards it at 9.81m/s^2.. earths gravity does not discriminate between heavy weight objects and light weight objects.. everything falls at 9.81m/s^2 provided there was no atmosphere ofcourse..

i.e a plastic bag will fall at 9.81m/s^2 in a vacuum as will a brick.. from a 5m height in a vacuum they will hit the ground at the exact same time..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

dragonridr
Actually he never got to watch that one went to sleep. Gregory Peck has a tendency to do that to people though so its really not surprising. But you know what Nixon did have french toast that morning and pizza for lunch.

Citation please.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

dragonridr

Citation please.

See you have no clue how the white house movie theater worked do you? in fact you cant prove he watched any movie unless you can quote him talking about it like Patton for example he really liked that one. I suggest you look into the diffrence between what the white house received and what movies were actually watched by Nixon. Where you aware that movies were sent to the white house in hopes the president would watch them? Thereis no evidence what movies were actually screened and watched by the president because even when he wasnt in the white house screenings took place. Doctor zhivago in fact was a favorite of his daughters and requested alot. So what you need to do is research the whitehouse theater and how it operated and get back to us.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

dragonridr

SayonaraJupiter

dragonridr

Citation please.

See you have no clue how the white house movie theater worked do you? in fact you cant prove he watched any movie unless you can quote him talking about it like Patton for example he really liked that one. I suggest you look into the diffrence between what the white house received and what movies were actually watched by Nixon. Where you aware that movies were sent to the white house in hopes the president would watch them? Thereis no evidence what movies were actually screened and watched by the president because even when he wasnt in the white house screenings took place. Doctor zhivago in fact was a favorite of his daughters and requested alot. So what you need to do is research the whitehouse theater and how it operated and get back to us.

I noticed that you didn't offer a citation because you are bluffing once again.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Bluffing really prove it i told you to look into how the white house theater screens movies the president isnt always present when it happened. He could choose not to attend and maybe only his wife and kids or just staff go look it up stop making others do your homework for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

dragonridr

Bluffing really prove it i told you to look into how the white house theater screens movies the president isnt always present when it happened. He could choose not to attend and maybe only his wife and kids or just staff go look it up stop making others do your homework for you.

Citations please, asking for the second time.
I raise the stakes.

edit on 1/11/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: calling your bluff and raising the bet

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Secret Space Program ? Why ? by Chris Everard

www.youtube.com...

Published on Jul 18, 2013

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

ENIGMA TV.COM There are Two Different Space Programs that are currently in Action ..The one you are told about by your Main Stream Media + NASA and the one they tell you NOTHING about ...Why arn't they telling you about this program .... many have come forward and have been SILENCED about this covert space program ......A feature length 2 hour documentary exposing the hidden history of NASA, and the organisation's links to The Illuminati network of Secret Societies. This film exposes NASA's secret space programme controlled by senior Occultists. We analyse UFO footage filmed by NASA astronauts whilst aboard the Space Shuttle and ask if NASA has secretly made contact with extraterrestrials....Does our Government Work Covertly with this Alien Race ..the Answers have been a disturbing ..YES...

Category

Education
License

Standard YouTube License

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Again i told you he feel asleep not that he didnt attend i told you marooned was very boring might want to check the guests comments about that day. But is there really any significance to these events in truth no. But i assure you he never even saw te end of the movie. Because he fell asleep so prove he didnt.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

Theres no secret about the DOD space program it receives a budget every year. In fact has an entire military units involved. Here meet the 45th space wing, www.patrick.af.mil... there out of patrick airforce base.There all coordinated under the United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command. At paterson they also 1st Space Battalion, and 53rd Signal Battalion (SATCON). 117th Space Battalion (Colorado Army National Guard).In fact this is the group in charge of white sands missile range. As i said its no secret at all the ony question i have for you is what do you think they do?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by jaytay

Theres no secret about the DOD space program it receives a budget every year. In fact has an entire military units involved.
-- snip --

I've had to store the memory away with the night I'd swear I watched a B&W screenplay of Stranger In A Strange Land on TV, but I remember a late night commercial talking about how, if you'd always wanted a career in space, there were opportunities with the Air Force that were available. Only saw it once, but I don't think I dreamed it.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

choos
and in case you missed it.. both documents are using the same technique as the mythbusters.. mythbusters got their weight down to 5/6's of the original.. jarrah slowed it down to 66.66% but still doesnt match up?? mythbusters jump higher and faster.. ie. the upwards rate is faster than john young, and the downward rate is faster than john young..
i know with your extremely limited knowledge in physics you cant comprehend what im trying to point out here, i dont even know why i try..

You need a reality check. I suggest you read the following...

Reproducibility is the ability of an entire experiment or study to be reproduced, either by the researcher or by someone else working independently. It is one of the main principles of the scientific method and relies on ceteribus paribus. The result values are said to be commensurate if they are obtained (in distinct experimental trials) according to the same reproducible experimental description and procedure

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's apply scientific method to our jump comparison..

The Mythbusters jump is about 0.2 - 0.4 seconds faster than Young's jump.

You conclude Young's jump cannot be simulated on Earth.

The Mythbusters jump is not repeated.

The jump has to be repeated many more times before making any conclusions. It is utterly absurd to claim every jump would be identical in duration.

You are oblivious to the fact that these two jumps were done by different subjects, with different apparatus.

For you to spout off about your knowledge of science is a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What if the jump was repeated 100 times?

Do you think they would be indentical in duration, or would they vary?

What if those 100 jumps were done by 100 different subjects? Would they be identical in duration, or would they vary?

I don't expect you to answer this, as you didn't answer it before. But I'm giving you another chance...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I still want to believe that the moon trip was in fact real and something says they did it .But rumor has it that the welcome commission of extraterrestrial vehicles lined up to witness our historical landing something they couldn't show the world. So they staged this fake moon trip. Talking about the Right stuff. .

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

turbonium1
For you to spout off about your knowledge of science is a joke.

coming from someone who says centrifugal force doesnt exist in a no gravity envorinment????

and you have continually ignored the dust/dirt.. if the astronauts and larger objects have been rigged up to fall at 4m/s^2 then the dust/dirt must also have been rigged at 4m/s^2..

p.s. if it was repeated 100 times, it depends on the height that was reached.. i wrote this the first time around which you ignored.. if they jump higher the jump will take longer if they jump lower the jump will take shorter.. so yes there will be a variation.. but a variation of jumping lower and taking longer??? you say its due to the rigging.. whatever lets assume thats the case for now.. what about the dust/dirt?

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join