It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos
My opinion on this is that we did indeed land on the Moon, but I can also fully believe that the televised moon landing could have been faked.

Bear in mind that I do not think that the televised moon landing was faked, but I could easily believe that it was. Such is my lack of faith in the honesty of the U.S. government.
edit on 9/15/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

Professor-I find myself agreeing with you, we did land on the moon. Given the political issues at this time in history, e.g., the Cold War, I also do not put much faith in our government. I wouldn't put it past over government to fake the televised moon landing.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Even clavius.org admits that 850 lb of moon rocks is beyond technology, current tech or 1960's tech.

As already noted, the Apollo program returned more than 800 pounds (350 kilograms) of material. That's beyond our current sample-return technology, not to mention that available in the 1960s. Source www.clavius.org...

you are interpreting that statement completely wrong..

they mean that with robotic use, returning 800pounds of lunar material was not possible due to technological constraints, even with current technology 800 pounds is too much to return with robots alone without anyone knowing..

clavius does not say that returning 850lbs of lunar material is impossible.. just near impossible for robots to do, while hidden from the public, even with todays technology let alone 1960's technology, therefore the best way to return 850lbs of lunar material in the 60's were manned missions.
edit on 15-9-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Wolfenz

I think what your referring to is the Cosmic Brotherhood Association, a ufo group in japan. They published photos of a UFO reportedly following Apollo 11 on the way to the moon. And if we start ttalking about this i gurantee Jim Oberg will show up he has a 6th sense very strange.

what Ive seen were filmed from the crew themselves not photos from 8 to (18 aka ussr usa hookup.. ) but it could be ... but it was claimed this Asian from Japan was an Employee/Member that had access to the Vaults of where these films are... There are Not Grainy there Crystal Clear!! close to HD Quality !! NO SOUND and in Each Section there was a Apollo Mission Template What Mission it was and Time and Date When it was Filmed with a Test Pattern like you seen in the Old 60s 70s Television well i should say Sorta Like ..at the begining. What it Shows is , in Each mission Crew members Messing around ( that all can be recognize )while going to the Moon Or on the Moon Attach Detach CM n Lander Orbiting The Moon that Blows your Mind of what is Seen . Some Flaws like reflections of the Crew Members when Filming when the Camera Video is going on the CM Lunar Glass to show the Moon while Orbiting round the Moon on when the Lunar is on the Moon .. Mysterious Film Shot of Particular Places! My Favorite The Illuminated Objects in the Middle of a Crater .. that and Exhaust / Geysers coming out of Craters ... what These Films do resemble like is that Homemade Family no sound Film... wow HuH ...

ok Here is a Teaser !!! I Snapshot from a Media Player called GOM this video was played WHen had Them for a bit Ive placed them on ATS a while ago from a different thread !

These Snapshots are from Apollo 11 from The Film they Had On Board!! The Luna Lander Aldrin or Armstrong !! Before They Landed of Course I thing Orbiting at the Start!!

Do you see something like a vapor coming out of a crater ats!!!!!

so When I Hear about the Mission are a Hoax I gotta Laugh on that one ! ... But What I Can Say There is Possibility that Some Things Were Redone here on earth for Obvious Reasons Things they have really have seen. but don't want to Show to the Public .. For the Missing Time Gap.. if the cut it out ? Reminds me of the Fictional Film Capricorn One aka The First Mars Mission... ohh anyone Remember That one James Bond Movie Diamonds are forever that Bond went on a Apollo Mission Set LOL!!!

Ohh Speaking of that

Moon Landing Hoax: "Diamonds are Forever"

James Bond on the moon (sulla luna) in 1971

edit on 16-9-2013 by Wolfenz because: Spelling missing word and so forth...

edit on 16-9-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Even clavius.org admits that 850 lb of moon rocks is beyond technology, current tech or 1960's tech.

As already noted, the Apollo program returned more than 800 pounds (350 kilograms) of material. That's beyond our current sample-return technology, not to mention that available in the 1960s. Source www.clavius.org...

It seems that some of the Apollo Defenders have taken a stance on this quote from clavius.org.

Do you really believe this 800 pounds of moon rocks? I think it's a fantasy. The audits showed how badly the moon rocks were handled. The moon rock audits were the source of

"extreme disagreements"

What does clavius.org have to say about

"extreme disagreements???"

More excuses. Never A Straight Answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

wow 17 ozs missing out of 843 pounds and you think this proves something? funny thing is NASA trusted scientists they would send samples for testing and the scientists wouldnt return them. NASA now has loan agreements you must sign to receive lunar samples and details there return.But i am glad you realize that we went to the moon and brought back samples your making progress.

edit on 9/16/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Moon Landing Hoax: "Diamonds are Forever"

www.youtube.com...

Superb. Possibly the best Apollo video I have ever watched. It is very artistic, contains a lot of information, it is beyond the normal Apollo material... it is vital material

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

This thread, 100+ pages, is a fine example of "extreme disagreement". Now you tell me what "extreme disagreement" really means, okay pal??

Maybe "extreme disagreements" doesn't mean much to you, Mr. Dragon.

As an investigator, I have pursued it. And I don't believe NASA has any credibility with moon rocks. They lost that credibility as late as 1979, probably earlier.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

The 850 pounds of lunar rocks was brought back to earth from multiple Apollo lunar missions, right? I would assume this is the case.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

yes but sayonara is interpreting the statement from clauvius as meaning that man doesnt have the technology at all to return 850lbs of lunar material even with todays technology without anyone knowing of the launches..

and that is plain wrong interpretations..

the clauvius site states that the soviets had several attempts at unmanned probes to return samples and they only managed to return about 10 ounces.. not 800+lbs.. so that would mean NASA would have to launch thousands of probes in order to return 800+lbs of lunar material.. and all launches must be completely hidden from public.. and this is not likely..

a more simpler way of returning 800+lbs of lunar material would be the manned lunar missions.

heres the entire quote

NASA could have obtained genuine lunar surface material just the way the Soviet Union did: by using unmanned space probes.

In many ways that's even harder to accomplish than a manned landing. The Soviets tried several times and succeeded with only a few such missions and recovered a total of about ten ounces of material. This effort occupied a major portion of the Soviet space program's capacity. It would have required a similarly large portion of the U.S. aerospace capacity to produce secret unmanned probes. And there is also the question of where those spacecraft were launched and upon what kind of rocket. Those things are hard to hide.

As already noted, the Apollo program returned more than 800 pounds (350 kilograms) of material. That's beyond our current sample-return technology, not to mention that available in the 1960s.
www.clavius.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Simple Nasa doesnt want to admit they wasted 41 million dollars in grants for scientific work they may or may not have been done. Extreme disagreement doesnt mean NASA didnt go to the moon in fact looks like the auditors were very sure they did.And of course if an outside company tells you this information im sure this triggered a NASA internal investigation. By the way it did since your such an avid researvher as you said im sure you can find it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

What you are looking at there are the 16mm DAC camera films, all of which are freely available on line, either on youtube, the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal, or places like archive.org. The cameras did not record sound and had a number of speed settings.

If you want really high quality Apollo 11 footage, search for 'Apollo 11 Facts Project', which has a lot of unedited high definition footage you don't normally see.

The 'vapour' you're seeing is just impact debris - it is younger than the larger crater in which it sits therefore it is brighter.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

SayonaraJupiter

It seems that some of the Apollo Defenders have taken a stance on this quote from clavius.org.

Do you really believe this 800 pounds of moon rocks? I think it's a fantasy. The audits showed how badly the moon rocks were handled. The moon rock audits were the source of

"extreme disagreements"

What does clavius.org have to say about

"extreme disagreements???"

More excuses. Never A Straight Answer.

Yes - the stance being: "You cherry picked a quote to deliberately mislead people".

Your disbelief in the lunar samples is not proof. If you don't think they are moon rocks, prove it. There are many videos and photographs of Apollo astronauts in 1/6G collecting those samples, and the rocks and craters visible in those videos and photographs are found in LRO images.

You also seem to have a new phrase to play with. If you actually read the article you're quoting, they are not disagreeing that the samples are from the moon, they are disagreeing with the accounting procedures used by the auditors. Nowhere does that article say "Apollo didn't happen".

You keep ducking out of this question: How did Apollo astronauts photograph and video scenes that contain details that are only seen in Apollo images and LRO photographs?

Still waiting for your in depth analysis of the TV footage - especially the broadcasts that show Earth's weather patterns exactly as seen on satellite images.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The audit report:

oig.nasa.gov...

What does the report prove?

NASA should be more careful with its moon rocks, because they are from the moon. The people they give them to should be more careful with the moon rocks, because they are from the moon.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
382 kg of rocks. That's 76.4 kg per mission. 8 kg less than the average American male. I think they could probably have managed that amount of rock.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

mrwiffler
382 kg of rocks. That's 76.4 kg per mission. 8 kg less than the average American male. I think they could probably have managed that amount of rock.

Especially when you consider that once the ascent module took off they had left behind all the scientific equipment deployed on the surface, the rovers (on Apollo 15-7), various cameras and communications gear and the PLSS backpacks.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onebigmonkey

You keep ducking out of this question: How did Apollo astronauts photograph and video scenes that contain details that are only seen in Apollo images and LRO photographs?

Sorry you are confused about what my motives are. My role is very simple: to expose every flaw in the NASA/Apollo official narrative. Destruction, pure and simple.

When I have chipped away at the columns for long enough they can be close to crumbling. If I chip away at enough columns, the whole house of cards will come tumbling down all by itself. There isn't any need for me to explain to you how to fake a photograph, or to fake the provenance of a photograph, or to fake the provenance of a moon rock.

I don't need to prove to you, or anyone else, how Apollo images were faked, just that the evidence you submit is not credible. As always, the public decides. Are you clear on my motives? I am not a "Hoax Believer".

In my view, you are the "Hoax Believer" because you believe in Nixon's Apollo, 1968-1972, which was a TV hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

dragonridr

Simple Nasa doesnt want to admit they wasted 41 million dollars in grants for scientific work they may or may not have been done. Extreme disagreement doesnt mean NASA didnt go to the moon in fact looks like the auditors were very sure they did.And of course if an outside company tells you this information im sure this triggered a NASA internal investigation. By the way it did since your such an avid researvher as you said im sure you can find it.

I stand by my statement.

SayonaraJupiter: I don't believe NASA has any credibility with moon rocks. They lost that credibility as late as 1979, probably earlier.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

so basically you are going to ignore the facts that its impossible to fake.. and keep lying to yourself that flaws can prove something false enough times, so that eventually lying to yourself can defy the physical limits of being able to fake something with technology that didnt exist??
edit on 17-9-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

if you think about it.. they would have had to film the fake moon landings prior to lift-off.. several months in advance if you count all the editing that would need to be done..

and since live TV showed the earth with cloud patterns that matched the time of flight from several thousands miles away not LEO.. that means they had a time machine.. which would make sense to your theory of faking it, since they didnt have the technology to fake slow motion and lunar gravity realistically during the apollo era..
edit on 17-9-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

so basically you are going to ignore the facts that its impossible to fake..

I have newspaper articles which back me up. The moon rock audits were the cause of "extreme disagreements" within NASA.

Once again, your defense of Apollo has been dealt a crushing blow.

How will you dig yourself out of this crater, choos? I'm sure you'll come up with some lame excuse.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by choos

so basically you are going to ignore the facts that its impossible to fake..

I have newspaper articles which back me up. The moon rock audits were the cause of "extreme disagreements" within NASA.

Once again, your defense of Apollo has been dealt a crushing blow.

How will you dig yourself out of this crater, choos? I'm sure you'll come up with some lame excuse.

Your newspaper articles were about scientists being paid to examine moon rocks and not doing it? Oh a crushing blow to your theory.How will you dig yourself out of this one? See everyone can make general statements that prove nothing try backing up your theory that Nasa didnt go to the moon.Instead of proving NASA can waste money because as Americans we know that each department wastes lots of money. As far as the missing 17 ozs in the article im sure its been recovered now because NASA went in to overdrive recovering moon materials and alot of people went to jail.

Oh i forgot to make my grandios statement in the end of this like you do hold. A crushing defeat for Apollo deniers. As we definitively proved NASA went to the moon there is no disputing the facts. So now after laying waste to this stupid conspiracy theory we can finnalyy move on to more important topics like nose trimming.
edit on 9/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join