It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani parents kill 15-year-old daughter for looking at two boys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Just using as an example even if it was poorly worded. No different than saying not all Muslims are extremists. Which was my point. I also see your point, but it is the difference between opposing a certain faction as opposed to an entire race or religious group.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

So my question is, how do the liberal left at ATS defend this barbaric act and the peace loving muslims ?

Since you mention "liberals', this is more like a Right-wing Conservative sort of thing. Religious extremism is what fuels this sick behavior. And this type of reasoning and behavior is more in line with our Right-wing-Religious-CULT-nutters than anything liberal. Just like our Right-wing Conservative Religious extremists, except a different flavor and different part of the world.

Conservative Right-wing religious nutter Pat Robertson even said we should send out our misbehaving wifes to Saudi Arabia when they step out-of-line and their husbands arent able to get them to submit to them!!! This type of twisted thought and behavior is right 'up their alley in the average BACKWARDS Right-winger Conservative Religious nutter's eyes..

The Right-wing Conservatives LOVE religious extremism, while viewing women as sub-human. This is certainly right up their alley' ...

Since you brought up political ideology, just sayin'

edit on 2-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not to sound like a jerk but thats what happens when you live in a culture that prevents one's IQ from developing past 70 points. Seriously the absence of logic, rational thought, or compassion leaves them in the subhuman category to me. Not even gorillas and orangutans exhibit such dismissal of logic and compassion. One could argue that collectively gorillas are more mature and intelligent than the average pakistani or afghani. Again not to sound like a troll but I'm just calling it like I see it. There is no excuse for what goes on culturally in pakistan with their murdering of children for looking t other human beings innocently.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

A romantic or sexual relationship between two people who are not married to each other. It doesn't have to be a cheating situation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow! Have we not evolved beyond our Cave Man ways? Beyond pathetic. I find it hard to believe anyone or any religion could justify this. Life has no value over there. Complete barbarians it would seem.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

If I am supposed to damn as Muslims because of the OP story; then I damn the entire British empire for their child prostitution history.

Child prostitutes: How the age of consent was raised to 16

That is the correct logic that we are using to judge nations, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

To be honest I doubt cavemen even acted like this. IT's just deplorable what goes on sometimes. Murdering a little girl for looking at another human being. Extremely sick minded.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So my question is, how do the liberal left at ATS defend this barbaric act and the peace loving muslims ?

Answer my question or you are just a troll.

Why do you think liberals defend this act? And why do you feel the need to insult a whole group of people?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

If I am supposed to damn as Muslims because of the OP story; then I damn the entire British empire for their child prostitution history.

Child prostitutes: How the age of consent was raised to 16

That is the correct logic that we are using to judge nations, right?

Oh Please, that was over 120+ years ago, the west have moved on since then, shame the east hasn't.

And why do we never see any male muslims speaking out about this ?
Even you instead of being angry about this, you try to counter it, with something that happen 120 odd years ago, get over it and keep up with the 21st century for your gods sake man.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Religion is for the weak.
Do I need to say more?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And what, pray tell, does this have to do with the "liberal left"? Sorry, just sick of seeing the political label game take over ATS.

They committed a horrific act, is it OK if I comment on that without a label on my chest?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Why do you think liberals defend this act? And why do you feel the need to insult a whole group of people?

A troll ha ha.

Right i tell you, it because for the last few days, i've been involved in a heated debate, over Islam, and the liberal left was defending european muslims and there violent behaviour towards the indigenous peoples of certain western nations that give them homes and free benefits, and they spit in our faces.

So does that answer your question sir.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Nice deflection and good job missing the point entirely.

My reply was as ridiculous as your original post.

You are condemning 2 out 7 humans based on this incident.

It is illogical to damn this many people over a few nut jobs.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Nope, i'm not.

I condeming pakistan for this, and there stone age backward culture.

Just so i can make that clear.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

A troll ha ha.

Right i tell you, it because for the last few days, i've been involved in a heated debate, over Islam, and the liberal left was defending european muslims and there violent behaviour towards the indigenous peoples of certain western nations that give them homes and free benefits, and they spit in our faces.

So does that answer your question sir.

Then insult those you are interacting with! Not us liberals that find any-kind of act like you described as despicable.

You are using the same kind of adolescent logic as calling all conservatives war mongers and child killers.

deny ignorance!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That's horrible indeed. I do hope there is Justice in Pakistan for this girl but with Sharia Law, who knows.

You know what pisses me off?

There are members of ATS who would say, " Americans or non Muslims have no right to judge these people for their beliefs or that stories like this shows racism or hatred toward Muslims, or that this is anti Muslim hate speech - as if there is no definition between the Good Muslims and the Extreme Muslims.

I once and for all would like some clear definitions: How do you define the good Muslims from the extreme Muslims? How do the good Muslims distinguish between the good Muslims or extreme Muslims? We need to know better how to tell the two apart. So Good Muslims of ATS, tell me, How do you do it?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by zroth

Nope, i'm not.

I condeming pakistan for this, and there stone age backward culture.

Just so i can make that clear.

Thanks for clearing that up. I missed that in the original question I guess.

At some point you'll realize that this inflammatory thread was an error in judgment.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

How do you define the good Muslims from the extreme Muslims? How do the good Muslims distinguish between the good Muslims or extreme Muslims? We need to know better how to tell the two apart. So Good Muslims of ATS, tell me, How do you do it?

The same way you determine a good Christian form an extreme Christian; a good citizen from an extreme citizen; a good game from an extreme game...

Case by case...
edit on 2-11-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Nope not married, it seems they were upset because they thought she was having an affair with one of the boys without their consent. At least that's the impression I got from the article.

Do you know what an "affair" is?

In the context of the article this didn't mean that she was married and having an affair, which wouldnt even matter. What was said, was this teenager glanced at a couple boys on a motorcycle. Her eyes beheld boys. The rest was just assumption by a fanatical.

Reminds me of the story of the 12 year old girl, who talked with a boy, actually dared to interact with these strange forbidden creatures, and was tied to a chair and buried alive after a family meeting.

I want this world safe and sane and free and equal and loving for every single child born in it. PERIOD.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Are you dumb enough to believe anyone could defend this senseless killing ?
Liberal or Muslim, nobody can defend such atrocity.

Again, it's not about Islam, it's cultural mostly. (try to get that in your insignificant little mind)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join