It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive 9/11 Documentary About To Air On Public Television In United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This documentary has been out for atleast a year... Some very damning evidence against the official story! The fact that the NIST report clames the molten metal filmed spilling out of the side of the tower is melted aluminum, when infact molten aluminum is silver in color and molten iron is yellow and orange. Also the nano thermite particles found in the dust were found to still be reactive! Architechs and engineers for 9/11 truth definately has the backing of the scientific community since the official story cotradicts the fundamental laws of science itself.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
who does this benefit ?? and why stir up old stuff ??
the US has moved on from this, but yet some can't get past it why ??

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by matted

I am not sure you actually truely understand the ramifications of 9/11. Otherwise you would realise your statement is so wrong and on so many levels.

The upper most level being, many decent, honest and free Americans will never, ever be able to move on from 9/11 untill those whom are truely responsible are behind bars.

9/11 will never be something people can just brush aside and move on from. Myself included, and I am not even American.
edit on 19-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I can understand this viewpoint, a lot of people say it's bad to live in the past. However, it's also equally bad to ignore the past as well. TheMindWar makes a good point too, the ramifications of 9/11 are enormous, especially if the conspiracy theories ever become the accepted and proven theory over the official story. Besides, if the people of the United States had questioned other comparable incidents in the past, such as the the Golf of Tonkin Incident and the sinking of the USS Maine, which started the Spanish-American War, perhaps 9/11 may have never even happened.

And to the OP, thanks for the letting me know about this documentary, I'll have to check it out sometime.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First point: the media are trying to cover their complicity.

This is a documentary which features many poorly presented but nonetheless facts. That the credentials are minimized or spoken in an almost ashamed tone is no accident. When they bring in the shrinks, to talk about healing, it is clear they are trying to mollify any sharpened resentment toward the media and the shills who sold soul to gain safety. Only the OS faction need healing, because they're in their own little world, traumatized by what they allowed themselves to become. These OS persons are also dangerous and ought be provided long term mental rehabilitation, and help for their reliance on substance abuse and for being hopelessly addicted to televised lies, for when they aren't complacently allowing evil to prosper, then they are quite busy trying to 'commit' the 'truthers' to mental evaluations, as to further the margin of their safety. The next step is organizing OS lovers into brownshirts, stasi squads, in order to provide elbow room for the nwo. That's what face book, internet regulation, and the terrible zionist narus, omnivore, trapwire, and streetlight recording stations are geared toward, as well as many anonymous report a person 'apps'. The drones will be used at first to monitor, process brain waves, and later, once bush mach v is (s)elected, they'll be armed, to kill, just like the new police firing squads are now trained to do.

But all I see in this documentary is a weak attempt to placate the zionist role in the struggling nwo. Similarly, dennis miller was hired to distance jews from having inserted the kenyan national as POTUS, early on, while rahm was busy installing one czar after another. 'Forceful, powerful men, for a forceful powerful duty', as barry put it, while cass sunstain was given the keys to the internet, unleashing powerful shills on every site except for above top secret.

edit on 19-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Watching it now. Whats important here is that this more mainstream than other videos and hence more publically accepted. Plus it's always a plus when even more experts come forward to address the many questions left after the commission, and add their expertise.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Really? The US has moved on from this?

It is people like yourself who are part of the problem. We have not moved on from this and my statement is evidenced by the FACT that we continue to suffer the repercussions from that day. We continue to pass legislation that is unconstitutional and we sell it by repeating the mantra, "Never again". We have to add provisions like indefinite detention to the NDAA because "we don't want another 9/11". We have to continue to expand on the Patriot Act because "we don't want another 9/11". We continue to spy on the population because "we don't want another 9/11".

However, even with all that, according to you we have "moved on from this"? How far have we moved on from this when the TSA is feeling up old people cause Granny may have a bomb in her adult diaper? We have moved on from nothing!!

edit to add: Just wanted to say real quick, the main reason why I posted here to begin with before I got sidetracked- if anyone miss this show when it aired, it is replaying Sunday the 19th at 10:30pm and Monday the 14th at 4am... just follow the link in the OP.
edit on 19-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I always leaned toward believing the official version of 911 until watching this video. I now understand what all the 911 Truthers have been screaming about for the past decade. I guess I never wanted to look into what really happened that horrible day.

Now I want the truth and I side with the truthers on the subject. Thanks for posting this OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
NONE of this is news to me. I knew the moment I saw the Twin Towers come down that it was a Controlled Demolition but I didn't know who was behind it until I saw Building 7 coming down and Larry Silverstien's comment that the decision to "Pull It" was made. As a Structural Engineer with experience in Controlled Demolitions, I know it takes weeks, even months of preparation to execute a controlled demolition as was seen with Building 7 and the Twin Towers.

All you Nay Sayers were always full of it and allies of the enemy.

Nevertheless, no one is going to do anything about it, anymore than anything is going to be done about Bush or Obama. Our Government has been overthrown from within and they have the military and all law enforcement and State Government in on it with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The thing that stayed with me after watching is the part when their talking about the NIST "conclusion that they can't explain the entire building collapse" after first stating that the collapse was the result of the jet fuel fire weakening steel supports. In order to weaken steel supports, wouldn't you have to melt them but by the way jet fuel burns at 750 degrees which is no where hot enough to begin melting them.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
While it's possible that thermite was used to cut some beams in the basement, it's impossible for thermite to do what we all saw that day. Thermite is a cutting agent, not an explosive. It would not be able to throw structural beams and aluminum cladding hundreds of feet sideways, turn millions of pounds of concrete flooring into dust in midair (not as it hit the ground, but in midair) and vaporize the massive heavy steel core beams into that black smoke seen rising from the center as the rest of the building came down and virtually disappeared around it.

Thermite also does not continue reacting for months, creating so much heat that it melted the ends of the beams that were in the sub-basement level, and which burst into flames when exposed to air (what temperature do you think that requires? The jet fuel was long gone by then and thermite's reactions are nearly instantaneous with very little leftover reactivity). We've all seen the vast amount of residual heat fission will yield from Fukushima's after-effects.

After Czar Bomba, the largest atomic weapon ever, was exploded, our wonderful governments got busy making these infernal things smaller and smaller. There are now nuclear weapons of any given yield, radiation signature (including very low radiation) and size. They can be hidden in your lunch bag, purse, or a potted plant. They can look like that upgrade to the secretary's computer that someone just showed up to install. No wiring of the building required, no security shut down required, except perhaps pulling the bomb-trained dogs out of the building as was reported.

Small yield tactical weapons, placed perhaps on every other floor, set off by remote control. Nothing else apart from possible black project weapons we don't know about, explains what we saw that day.

New York City was Nuked, people.

The Ph.D.'s and the Engineers and the Architects can't bring themselves to think far enough out of the box to even consider such a thing. Ask, and your answer will be a stuttered, 'but we didn't see any mushroom cloud', or 'no radiation'. Everyone thinks a nuke weapon will look like on teevee, where that house blows first one way, then the other and explodes, and the forest that's set on fire after the first impact wave comes in, only to shatter completely. Or a nice pretty plasma ball shaped like the typical mushroom cloud, amazing in it's power, beauty and lethality. No one saw what a tactical weapon of small yield, or a series of them can do until 09/11/2001 but it's obvious if you really look. I spent hundreds of hours combing over pictures of the pile. Not a desk, filing cabinet, water fountain, or toilet to be seen, even though there were tens of thousands of them in those buildings. Everything turned to dust or simply gone. Thermite doesn't do that. Only nuclear weapons can.

Now figure out who had the access, means, motive and opportunity to do such a thing and you'll have a very short list of perpetrators.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
By the way, all you people who are still stuck on, 'the jet fuel weakened the beams!!!'?

Keep a close eye on your BBQ next time you cook something that will take 57 minutes, the time it took for the second building to be hit to subsequently fall. Fifty-Seven Minutes....

Pour some kerosene (jet fuel) on that BBQ to get the coals good and hot. But careful now, you wouldn't want the skinny steel supports under it to buckle and collapse in on themselves in something that looks like a non-gravity collapse, turning everything up top to dust before it hits the ground, and then causing a massive heat sink on the ground afterwards lasting for months and with a heat signature able to be seen from space...

Make sure you keep an eye on your oven and stove, too. Darn things could melt at any time.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Americans will never, ever be able to move on from 9/11 untill those whom are truely responsible are behind bars.

Those "truly responsible" died in the plane crashes.

The documentary is a money spinner designed to give people like you what they want to hear. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

While people do like to have their suppositions validated 911 has too many holes in TOS.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You can watch it on YouTube. The movie is quite well-done but it has been out for a few months. Here ya go...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Very interesting theory

Isn't it also plausible that the force of the buildings collapsing would effectively vaporise all the building contents you mention?

I remember footage from that day showing thousands of pieces of paper, almost like a ticker tape parade, falling from the destroyed buildings - surely low yield nuclear blasts would have consumed everything??

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Not this crap again.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

No explosives used in any of these demos.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Americans will never, ever be able to move on from 9/11 untill those whom are truely responsible are behind bars.

The documentary is a money spinner designed to give people like you what they want to hear. Nothing more nothing less.

You obviously are oblivious to the evidence. There is enough evidwnceto convict those in government for this crime and you know it IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

You obviously are oblivious to the evidence. There is enough evidwnceto convict those in government for this crime and you know it IMO.

No there's not.

What evidence do you think you have?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join