It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive 9/11 Documentary About To Air On Public Television In United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately only in Colorado but IT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT AIRS SHORTLY:

Here it is:

www.cpt12.org...

spread the link!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you missed the start you will be able to watch it tomorrow on the pbs site:

www.cpt12.org... ssionid=f0301f04153c5dbedc696f221e5423483b28

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow watching it now...leave to PBS to have yet another interesting show....you may not need to believe it but it is interesting...Nice pick OP...I'm in Massachusetts and watching now

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Record it and put it on youtube and some other less strict streaming site. then upload the link here

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is it conspiracy based?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am having some issues trying to watch it. Can someone give me a brief description of it. Or a another link to where I can watch it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's pretty hard to take these guys seriously while they're throwing that "Buy me now! Only $60!" advertisement around every 10 minutes. As valid as some of the information may be, if the objective is to spread knowledge and educate the masses, pushing blatantly overpriced DVD's is probably the worst way to go about it. Not to mention, all of this information has been said before, and is free all over the internet. Only a fool would spend $60 on rehashed 9/11 material.

Cheers

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Disregard the above thread kill and watch it free for heavens sake!
Buy the DVD if you want to support these peoples vews

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you want to watch this from the begining...catch it here..Link to documentary

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rottenrascals

So this is basically some engineers, demolition experts, architects, scientists and some other folks...taking this incident apart and linking the explosion to a newer type of thermite that was found throughout the location of the collapsed buildings...no hippies on this documentary that I have noticed so far...folks seem to be very PHD heavy with respect to credentials and what is most interesting is some commentary from psychologists who break down why it's so hard for people to believe this...I thought that was so interesting...this isn't necessarily on par with loose change and worth a look...
edit on 18-8-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm waiting for them to start selling vacuum cleaners next

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Unfortunately only in Colorado but IT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT AIRS SHORTLY:

Here it is:

www.cpt12.org...

spread the link!

it's about time

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
richard clarke did an interview and named names

nobody knows about that interview

doubt this will move the meter as they say

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Have I missed something, but this seems to me old stuff. Nothing new...This is perhaps good for someone just starting on the subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Record it and put it on youtube and some other less strict streaming site. then upload the link here

You can watch it here video.cpt12.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Probably another documentary making fun of alternative theory and truth seekers. This is what w have all seen..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nostalgic
It's pretty hard to take these guys seriously while they're throwing that "Buy me now! Only $60!" advertisement around every 10 minutes. As valid as some of the information may be, if the objective is to spread knowledge and educate the masses, pushing blatantly overpriced DVD's is probably the worst way to go about it. Not to mention, all of this information has been said before, and is free all over the internet. Only a fool would spend $60 on rehashed 9/11 material.

Cheers

i starred you for this response and i agree that it is unfortunate that they're shamelessly hocking materials like this, however, the information is valid. PBS just does that kind of thing though. i wonder how much of the proceeds go to fund the station. no, no one should be paying for this stuff as it is all available for free online. everyone ought to be up to speed on these facts by now anyway.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Public Broadcasting System relies on donations from it's viewers as everyone is fully aware! For someone to try to lead people to believe that profit it is the only motivation for this documentary, should be an obvious red flag of who and what that person is! I am not pointing a finger at anyone who has not pointed their self out first by this action! Is anyone in agreement with this?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The Public Broadcasting System relies on donations from it's viewers as everyone is fully aware! For someone to try to lead people to believe that profit it is the only motivation for this documentary, should be an obvious red flag of who and what that person is! I am not pointing a finger at anyone who has not pointed their self out first by this action! Is anyone in agreement with this?

Not to mention that the Republicans pushed to DEFUND PBS and all these "leftist deadbeats." So NPR and PBS now have support form ADM, Monsanto and DuPont where they used to expose the crap they put out.

For people challenging the status quo BS about who in the world needs to be invaded -- they can't walk on water enough. And if you want to talk about Global Warming; you've got to move around on a bicycle while not being a hippy at the same time.

There isn't anyone perfect enough to bring the message about our corrupt banking system either. ... So there you go NOBODY can tell us about 9/11 or point out the many fallacies and inconsistencies in that POS NIST report.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join