It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh, come on. The pro-abortion people are always going on about how a foetus isn't actually a human, how it's not actually a 'living being' until some arbitrary number of weeks into a pregnancy. I don't see what pro-abortion people have to complain about.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have a feeling from watching the video either:

a) He is sick of the people harassing him and just says something to purposely anger them, or.....

b) By black babies he doesn't mean skin colour perhaps? Maybe in the heat of the argument he has got his English confused, it obviously isn't his first language, he may have meant black - dark - evil as he was speaking in context of the shootings?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Yes he has the right to say it. I'm not saying he doesn't. To others: this is not a partisan issue, I don't care who he donates to or votes for.

An explanation has been offered by a poster;

Maybe he is just as angry as you are? Maybe he hates doing what he does, and his opinion comes from a career of the worst experiences one can imagine?

I'm not saying I agree with him, but I wonder what your opinion might be if you spent every day dealing with the lowest of the low and killing their babies, so they could go out and have more disease-filled, drug-induced, unprotected sex?
Then why, in the name of all that is holy, is he doing it? Does he not know what he has become? Get out, doctor, run away as fast as you can, get some humanity back.

I'm stunned by the evil in this man. I'm truly sorry that I can't explain myself to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I have a feeling from watching the video either:

a) He is sick of the people harassing him and just says something to purposely anger them, or.....

Bingo!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Then why, in the name of all that is holy, is he doing it? Does he not know what he has become? Get out, doctor, run away as fast as you can, get some humanity back.

I agree, but maybe at this point he believes exactly what he said in that clip. Maybe he has so much disdain for the situation that he feels it is a public service to end the cycle.

Maybe he just thinks it is too late, and there is no humanity left to be found.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm stunned by the evil in this man. I'm truly sorry that I can't explain myself to you.

Perhaps he's become a reflection of society, and like some of us darkened by the worst humanity has to offer.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by MidnightTide

Maybe he has no choice but to do the job he does because he lost his last job because of the same people harassing him at his door??
Btw- he asked the man at the door something along the lines of "are you going to adopt those ugly black babies?". IMO it was a rhetorical question on his part since he knows that white Jesus freak harrasing him at his door would probably not adopt a black baby.

edit on 7-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Don't worry OP, karma will serve him eventually.

It always does.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So he is a murderer and a racist.

He doesn't have to be a racist for me to think he is a piece of trash...him killing innocent babies is enough for me.

It doesn't surprise me at all that someone that has the capability to kill babies also has the capability to hate.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Some justify killing unborn babies using economic reasons.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it is just a lump of cells.

Some justify killing unborn babies by saying it was rape.

Some justify killing unborn babies because it doesn't fit into their current lifestyle.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it'd be a "burden".

So there are many reasons and justifications to killing unborn babies. Not just racism.

Some justify because the LAW gives them that choice.

In the Land of the Free, seems there are a lot of people wanting to decide CHOICES for other people.

Ironic.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
hwashingtonexaminer.com...

I'm supposed to post intelligent comments about this. There are none to make. I'm not supposed to make minimal posts. There is nothing more I can say. There is no blood or adult material in the accompanying article and video. Just go watch it.

Evil, sick, hateful. I'm sorry, I'm going to go get sick.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 7-8-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)
I didn't bother watching the video before making my other comments but another poster is right ... He asked the Jesus freaks if they were going to adopt those ugly black babies? This quite different than the OP and other posters are trying depict.

This is just another case of ambush activism and I call it BS! I am sure that I could find a Christian who goes to church that will murder Muslims in Iran too...

Again, I don't agree with this guy or what he is saying but his words are twisted in the article and by the anti-abortionites

The FACT is that Christians oppose abortion on a religious basis and then use the medical restrictions to justify their stance. It is not my choice or your choice if someone wants an abortion. Today we can literally save every baby is we get to it in time and transplant the developing fertilized egg into another host ... though that is not an effective argument against abortion...
edit on 7-8-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Some justify killing unborn babies using economic reasons.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it is just a lump of cells.

Some justify killing unborn babies by saying it was rape.

Some justify killing unborn babies because it doesn't fit into their current lifestyle.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it'd be a "burden".

So there are many reasons and justifications to killing unborn babies. Not just racism.

Some justify because the LAW gives them that choice.

In the Land of the Free, seems there are a lot of people wanting to decide CHOICES for other people.

Ironic.

Ironic indeed, to find any and all justification for taking the life of another person.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ironic indeed, to find any and all justification for taking the life of another person.
Aren't you one of the Pro Bomb Iran crowd?

Or do Brown People not count to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Aren't you one of the Pro Bomb Iran crowd?

Or do Brown People not count to you.

Taking the life of an innocent child is a far cry from war. One is a geopolitical conflict the other because it would interrupt someones night life.

Got anymore strawmen?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Taking the life of an innocent child is a far cry from war. One is a geopolitical conflict the other because it would interrupt someones night life.

Got anymore strawmen?
And you know every abortion was performed, so people could have a Night Life....How?

Really man, you need to re-visit your beliefs, and misconceptions, it must be lonely out in Left Field alone.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Got anymore strawmen?
And you know every abortion was performed, so people could have a Night Life....How?

Really man, you need to re-visit your beliefs, and misconceptions, it must be lonely out in Left Field alone.

Perhaps. But that's where my moral compass points me. I won't make any apologies for my position on the subject.
I pity the people who do take advantage of the current abortion laws. It seems that their compass has no needle.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
this is clearly not a clinic, this is the guys personal residence...
he is trolling because the people are harassing him (that is what this is, harassment)...

it would have been better if he could have said it in a devil like voice...

if folks want to protest a clinic, GO FOR IT... to harass the man at his private residence is uncalled for, therefore I cannot blame him for giving an uncalled for response..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

Your whole post is based on the assumption that that is his personal residence. Many professional offices are in homes that have been sold, and many are dressed to look like homes.

But that is not the point! He talks with these people, he denies making a profit. He has lots of opportunity to shut up or close the door.

Forgive me for sounding mystical, but what is coming out of his mouth is coming from his heart. He believes what he is saying.

I posted this because it seemed to be evil above the ordinary, a pride and ego so extreme that it seems to me to be satanic.

it would have been better if he could have said it in a devil like voice...
He did say it in a devilish voice, could you not hear it?

Perhaps this is personal for me only, but I was so struck with this that I thought it important to post.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'd like to see the whole video, not just this part.
They migh have asked alot of questions or make
statements to piss this guy off and hoping he'd
say something stupid like this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join