It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes was Studying Temporal Illusions, or the Ability to "Change the Past"... or was he?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by OpinionatedB

like i said, writing is inefficient at explaining complex concepts and doubly so when its me writing.

James Holmes was on a different path until just recently; he was attempting to change one past, his enemies, failed, and changed his own future; and other details of his situation suggests he had no other choice but to go through with it; win or lose. or perhaps, he had no future and wanted to create one.

his actions appear to have been a military operation of sorts...the kind of thing Knights do and it must have had additional moving parts than the one we are reading about. that's why he has so much support despite the brutality of his actions.

.this whole thing is linked to Bashir Assad...who is probably playing both sides in the conflict he's artificially created in his own country; following a style to what Gaddafi and others attempted over the last decade or so.

The attack in Bulgaria against Israeli's, the attack against the Defense Minister and other high ranking officials in Syria, Lemaricus Davidson being sentenced to death and the James Holmes attack are related to Assad attempting to avoid something only he knows about.

but the past they are trying to change...if I had to take a specific guess...would be January 16, 2007. Something must have happened that day that will determine what will happen this coming Sunday.

CAN WE HAVE JUST A SPECK OF DIRTS WORTH OF EVIDENCE FOR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING PLEASE?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

"One of the talking points of the current White House is that "home-grown terrorists," rather than Islamic Jihadists, art the true threat to the U.S. Holmes' acts will be a powerful argument that the White House is correct.

"Homegrown Terror" is connected with July 20-21, not only because of this year's attack in Colorado; the same day was "Black Friday" in Ireland 1972, when the IRA set off 22 bombs across the region, leaving 8 dead and scores wounded. July 20-21 is also the anniversary of the Stauffenberg nearly-successful plot to assassinate Hitler, followed by the purge of German high command by multiple executions the next day. "

This has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of your post. ??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I disagree.

The world is NOT far from the ability to seemingly alter time or jump us to alternate realities.

the knowledge has been militarized or either way kept far, far away from common knowledge.

Many attempts have been made by various groups over the last few years to achieve in fact what this person is obviously a part of; not as a mastermind but as a participant.

every time someone comes to this site and posts that Ron Paul could possibly be the Republican nominee for President of the United States, they get dropped into a basket of names of potential suspects; the reason is because that outcome would only be possible in an time line change.

every time a someone suggests the existence of a second, phantom, shooter at the Theater, they are attempting to get other posters to create an alternate reality...one not based in reality.

James Holmes isn't the only person that has studied that topic, but he will make an excellent research subject and case study for people wanting to better understand the nature of reality, the people that attempt to undermine it and the people that work to preserve and organic reality.

So, he shot 70 people for research? Is that what you are saying? You are frikkin nuts dude.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

reply to post by OpinionatedB

like i said, writing is inefficient at explaining complex concepts and doubly so when its me writing.

James Holmes was on a different path until just recently; he was attempting to change one past, his enemies, failed, and changed his own future; and other details of his situation suggests he had no other choice but to go through with it; win or lose. or perhaps, he had no future and wanted to create one.

his actions appear to have been a military operation of sorts...the kind of thing Knights do and it must have had additional moving parts than the one we are reading about. that's why he has so much support despite the brutality of his actions.

.this whole thing is linked to Bashir Assad...who is probably playing both sides in the conflict he's artificially created in his own country; following a style to what Gaddafi and others attempted over the last decade or so.

The attack in Bulgaria against Israeli's, the attack against the Defense Minister and other high ranking officials in Syria, Lemaricus Davidson being sentenced to death and the James Holmes attack are related to Assad attempting to avoid something only he knows about.

but the past they are trying to change...if I had to take a specific guess...would be January 16, 2007. Something must have happened that day that will determine what will happen this coming Sunday.

I wish I could follow along here. Yes he changed his future. All actions we take in a moment, change the next. How do you make the jump to Bashir Assad? How is this incident linked to events happening in the Middle East and what's happening in that power structure? And what would "success" have looked like for Holmes? The only success I can see for him is not being charged and set free. That is only possible if this was perpetrated as a ruse as I outlined. Can you connect a few more dots so I can see the picture you're trying to paint?

He's nuts too Bilk.......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

Shooting 70 people for research isn't that different than shooting 70 people for recreation or whatever, I think either way shows a similar amount of craziness.

One thing I was wondering, and I'm piggy-backing posts here, not trying to argue against your case that there is no timeline shifting going on...

But I was wondering, if there *were* to be timeline shifting going on, could that explain weird anomalies like the fact that James Holmes appears to be both Jewish and Presbyterian, or that he looks slightly different in each of his pictures? Or that he has room-mates, then doesn't?

But really, I have to wonder, why is all of this coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden and so consistently...
edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Assad is an Alawite...Mystics en.wikipedia.org... What we call Quantum, this and that...and temporal illusions, history calls mysticism.

the secret of Assad's ability to have lasted as long as he has is a direct result of the ability of his people and regime to design and build and maintain effective defensive structures.

an effective defensive structure would be at the very least, one that exists not only in space, but also in time.

when the rebel offensive in Syria began on July 14, it appears to be serving the purpose, not to topple Assad, but to draw his fire away from the target Assad would be seeking...Assad's regime will expire on Sunday anyway so, in a manner of speaking its already been toppled. But he will fight until the end to preserve himself.

my position is that the attack by James Holmes was a Syrian weapon's system; possibly in collaboration with the other nations that export terror.

we weren't even supposed to have seen it, nor be able to discuss it, but the attack was defeated for the most part and that is the only reason its known to have occurred.

I call bull # and ass hole.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I don't know, apparently multiple people are coming up with this same theory, I'm not really sure, but it seems like it is originating from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by dontreally

okay.

i'm trying to fill in some holes...could you tell us who it does having something to do with?

much thanks in advance.
edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

so...you are saying it can be an intelligence agency, just not a Syrian one?
edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Basically just one crazy ass psycopath.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

reply to post by darkbake

his actions flowed from some sort of belief.

That's the main point regarding James Holmes at least - his actions were way too planned out in advance to be done for no reason, but we haven't gotten any explanation of his reason yet.

It wouldn't make sense for someone to go on a shooting spree on a whim who bought explosives and supplies over the course of months, and made a complex series of traps in their apartment. Those two personalities are completely different. from each other.
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Are you not a student of history? Forget all the rest, the dude in the watch tower in Austin (was it?) in 1966 did basically exactly the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by michaelbrux

Most probable explanation: he was sick.

That makes sense, except for the fact that he heavily premeditated this. So it wasn't some impulsive decision. He could still be sick and have persistent delusions of some kind, possibly related to his studies. But there was definite reasoning behind the attacks, and we aren't getting any explanation of that.

As far as timeline shifts go, I think that as a race we have a fairly heavy timeline momentum, in other words, our future is fairly set... I find prophecies to be rather accurate... but it should be possible to make major timeline shifts, for sure.

What I think is really interesting is that after Michael mentioned 2020 days, I looked back and found out that was when Obama decided to run for office. I think Obama is a major timeline anomaly, actually. I think Hillary Clinton was supposed to win. Then this guy basically materializes out of thin air. True story. He has high timeline manipulation potential imo.

And we are paying the price to this day.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Smack dab in the middle of Aurora is the Dept of Defense.

It is is listed as a private company.

Buckley Air Base and a TSA Mfg Co.
edit on 24-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

This is just false.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

In one photo Holmes does appear to be slightly semitic but clearly of European origins (product of mixed parents of Jewish/Gentile origins?)

The photo of Holmes in the prison orange suit, he appears to be of Anglo Saxon origin

I pointed out earlier today while watching the video of Holmes mother, she is not the biological mother of Holmes. Another poster just confirmed moments ago Holmes was adopted. That could explain why it was first suggested he was Presbyterian because his adopted parents may be.

So was Holmes biological parent/s Jewish (one of them perhaps?) ? Thats the only way he could get in to a Jewish Camp and that would explain why his relationship with his adopted parents was strained! Because Holmes was interested in his biological roots.

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by michaelbrux

the attack is obviously in service to foreign interests, not American.

Please provide some logic and more importantly evidence that this is the case.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The multiverse is built to store all the possible futures, so there is going to be another timeline where you did make your trip. It doesn't sound that important, but it is what allows us to have free will, the fact that we don't have to be stuck in a deterministic world.

(That multiverse thing wasn't speculative, though).

So, there HAS to be a multiverse in order for me to change my mind? Is that what you said?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

My gut instinct tells me there IS a foreign link somewhere amongst all of this

I recall some years ago reading up on an article how Govts use "operatives" from foreign countries to pull off an attack.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

reply to post by Bilk22

I have issues with the gun control argument. Domestic weapons are akin to knives and spears vs military might. If they need us to not have weapons, it's for a different reason other than some false idea that those weapons could impede what ever it is they would wish to achieve

Sniper rifles, m16s, assault rifles are NOT in no way shape or form "akin to knives and spears". If that is how you are going to argue, theres no point in talking with you.

And just how effective are they against heavy metal armor? Come on man, they're not effective against a sophisticated arsenal of weapons that can be employed if so desired. They're merely a nuisance and a diversion from an eventuality effectuated by a superior power. Not having personal weapons is something they require for reasons other than believing they can't be overcome via brute force.

The're merely a nuisance.........until you get hit in the face....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well, my point is, it isn't really on a whim if it is planned. And now that you mention it, the Kennedy assassination has lore to it that there was a second gunman, and that Lee Harvey Oswald was set up or had more to him than people thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

So, there HAS to be a multiverse in order for me to change my mind? Is that what you said?

Yeah, you put it very simply, which is cool. If there wasn't one, there would only be one universe, one possibility, no changing your mind, everything would be predestined.

Here, check this out:

Cern Scientists Eye Parallel Universe Breakthrough

It might help clear up what is misinformation and what isn't a bit.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I think Holmes had foreign "handlers".........

at the University perhaps?

I'd start profiling all students on that campus

Middle Eastern, Iranian including Kurds, Pakistani/Indian, Israeli/Jewish, Irish Catholic

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

lhc-first-beam.web.cern.ch...

Geneva, 18 September 2008. After a spectacular start on 10 September, the LHC enjoyed a mixed first week of commissioning with beam. To get beams around the ring in both directions on the first day exceeded all expectations, and the success continued through the night, with several hundred orbits being achieved.

This was feared by many to have troubling effects.

The Large Hadron Collider??? lol.....wow

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join