It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parts of Chicago now akin to Iraq-Afghanistan tribal/civil war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

i have no idea why the sudanese or anyone would do that. but if all australians use their words as you do that may be a clue to the answer you seek.

my wife is asian and shes getting a real kick out of reading your beliefs...i told her some of the stuff on this site are just classic and educational.

as far as the Iranians...yes most certainly they are involved. I learned about the sacred nature of the relationship that iranians have with both the Blackamoor, named Saeed, and the Mameluke, how had no name, while reading the first selection of 1001 Arabian Nights.

many africans and europeans have been enslaved by the persians for a thousand years.

edit on 12-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Why would the Sudanese do something like that? Most likely its because of where they grew up they have been accustomed to violence and hatred and have been de-humanized in the process. No respect for human life basically.

If you are insinuating that Australians deserve to be murdered by Sudanese then shame on you. We have done nothing but help these people, given them a safe place to call home and yet this is how they thank us?
We have absolutely ZERO problem with the asian races and only minor problems with the arabs, yet negroes in Australia have a 60% unemployed rate, while Australians only have 5.1% unemployed rate..

I don't know about the Persians enslaving Europeans, I can only think of the current sex trade and the Barbary coast pirates. However, Africans have been enslaved for longer than a thousand years, several thousand at least and most was done by Arabs (in fact it still is today), Europeans contrary to popular belief were not big supporters of slavery, most of the supposed "European" slavery was actually by Jews who look similiar to Europeans.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Its a start, but I agree with Ladyskadi, on this and other things not everything but this is one of them.
Now the problem is just being moved around, like three chestnuts with a mark under it being moved around. Only now we cant see the chestnuts moving. The mark is still some were, but where is it now?

It didn't solve anything, only covered it up like a bandaid. A true solution is to treat it for the cause not the symptoms.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I read that article. That was eye opening. If what he is saying is true, and I have no reason to believe it's not, then militarization seems to be the only way to go. If people want to keep pussyfooting around the issue by talking about politics and others' civil rights, then the numbers of dead are going to keep going up. Advisor made some very good points about the vets. Put them to work in a trade they understand: Security and Murder.

If all else fails, round up all the gang members.....ALL of them.....put them on a barge and shove them into Lake Michigan. In the winter. Time to take out the garbage.

Chicago has always been this way:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

that's all I could take from it. its quite clear they have abandoned many of their fortresses and even though there is no where to run, you think they just open up new fortresses elsewhere. honestly, you sound like a fan and your tone suggests a hint of disappointment. its almost as if you are upset to learn that their Iranian funded and supported war effort targeting the city of Chicago has come to an end.

An ATS member states, "the problem will just move somewhere else" and you interpret that to mean she is sympathetic to gangs?

Get a grip. If you have a habit of reading so much into a reasonable, one-sentence comment, I can only imagine the twisted perceptions you can come up with after reading a post that's a paragraph long.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
hey..i got a great idea...elect more republicans that will come in and cut more taxes!! all these bloated government programs are givng away money to lazy poor people, when that very same money could be going to the "job creators"...

LMAO Because democrats won't mess it up just as bad if not worse? That is what politicians do, they screw things up!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You want to fix it? You can start by repealing the gun laws that they have. Last I heard, Illinois, and Chicago in particular, had some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

When guns are outlawed, the only people who will have guns are outlaws.

Will it make gangbangers stop being gangbangers? Probably not. But it might help contain the violence and result in a reduction in the numbers of small children being shot. At the very least, it will probably mean more dead gangbangers. I hate to be so cold about it, but that's reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple
[mor]

Hey now, don't be a tease.
I happen to reside in west Michigan, in vicinity of where that ferry from Wisconsin goes across. That boat of yours would more than likely arrive here.
Michigan could use the employment opportunity, and my cage code is valid.
GSA schedule any one?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

that's strange, as you were saying earlier that Arabs/Persians and or Asians are predisposed to civilized behavior, slavery is civilized to you?

Australians have helped the Sudanese, people that came from an Arab, civilized people, run nation where they were exposed to violence and inhuman behavior and they've brought these experience to your land where they are experiencing 60% unemployment.

Do you know the definition of help?

the word slave is etymologically derived from Slav, as in Slavic...how could you now about slavery but not know the origin of the word? I suppose civilized doesn't require education.

please don't help the Americans...please.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Its a start, but I agree with Ladyskadi, on this and other things not everything but this is one of them.
Now the problem is just being moved around, like three chestnuts with a mark under it being moved around. Only now we cant see the chestnuts moving. The mark is still some were, but where is it now?

It didn't solve anything, only covered it up like a bandaid. A true solution is to treat it for the cause not the symptoms.

its not the start...its the end. I suppose you'd have to live in Chicagoland as long as I have to understand. I know its the end because I have watched as the cause was treated.

i know you think its economic, but its not...it was far more complicated than that.

but maybe you are correct...maybe the people making decisions today are as incompetent as the ones they've replaced.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
hey..i got a great idea...elect more republicans that will come in and cut more taxes!! all these bloated government programs are givng away money to lazy poor people, when that very same money could be going to the "job creators"...

Well, Chicago hasn't had a Republican Mayor since the 1930's so I totally get to blame the Democrats for the mess we're in.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

it was the defeatist tone of the response, not the response itself.

it was a response that seemed pre-programmed and the member gave no reason that anyone should believe another system of abandoned buildings will be founded in the general area where their operations can continue.

lets say they will go somewhere else...where then will they go? South, North, to the Suburbs, out of state, out of the country, where will they go?

they are being scattered and my stance is that their is no where to go. The housing projects are gone and the city of Chicago is being overrun with what one former Alderman once called gentrificationists (did I just make up a word).

I don't think they are gentrificationists, but I do know that this was an atom bomb.

apparently, what some call disaster, others call opportunity.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I was in Chicago two decades ago when I worked at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. I would often go into the office late and call a girl friend in a different state and walk home (25 minute walk north of the loop). I could tell several good (true) stories but will share my run in with a gang of young black men most likely from the Cabrini Green housing project (a slightly longer walk to downtown). It was after 11pm and all of the downtown businesses were closed and when I came around the corner there was a large group (above) hanging around on the sidewalk and street near a closed Micky Ds. I was wearing a gold watch with crocodile strap; gold and silver money clip, etc and my initial instinct was to cross the street to avoid them where it might be saver (40:1). Instanteously I must have processed that such an act would have been perceived as a sign of weakness and found myself surrounded and it could have gotten out of hand (to my detriment) quickly (dont mean to sound racist but that was a realistic expectation) and proceeded to stay on their side and walk into and thru their crowd (which certainly seemed to surprise them). A few of them said a few things but I tuned it out and focused straight ahead. The apparent leader (in alpha male fashion) positioned himself in the middle of the sidewalk to partially obstruct my path....I continued straight ahead and stepped a half step aside as we passed and we brushed shoulders lightly. I think he took that as a sign of strength and respected me for showing no fear and I was allowed to pass....the crowd at that point was silent (no more heckles). There might be a lesson there (I was 6', 205, mid to late 30s, and white, at the time for a reference) but I am sure things are different now.
edit on 12-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's Something I Bet you Will Never See On Tv

Almighty Latin Eagles
www.youtube.com...

Have Fun With The Real Chi-Town Bangin'

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by NightGypsy

apparently, what some call disaster, others call opportunity.

It been called disaster capitalism, and was made publicly known after Katrina and haliburtons notoriety of gobbling up reconstruction contracts worldwide.

Besides, why do you keep attacking others suggestions and yet don't counter with your own?
I for one would like to see this, and since this is obviously a personal subject, your feedback would be great considering.

So how about it, you seen mine now it's your turn.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

my suggestion would be move into every neighborhood and seize the property of delinquent owners and demolish whats beyond repair...but that's what is already happening.

and i'm not attacking anyone...I don't consider the response...they'll just move somewhere else to be a valid response in and of itself.

and as far as using military against American citizens...this is totally unacceptable and I personally feel that anyone that would suggest it greatly desires to see bloodshed in our streets and they also would be pleased to point out that the government did it.

its a joke that anyone would suggest such a thing and then say the person that disagrees with it is attacking them.

but its a joke that makes sense, as I pointed out earlier that this recent sensationalized event in Chicago is linked to Iran's existential need to be attacked by the United States.

it illustrates that Iran WILL sacrifice its own people to accomplish what it considers its End of Times destiny of world conquest and that it has considerable assets in the media space working to influence how people view a situation that they don't even understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
and now i'm watching the 9 oclock news and the FOP President has filed grievances on behalf of 10 cops because they were reassigned from a comfy northside beat to southside beat.

eating donuts and walking around twirling a baton is only part of the job. its not the whole job.

the FOP wants more hiring...i guess they plan to throw the new hires in front of the bullets, if they start flying.

some of this can't be serious...you guys express greater bravery in the face of crime than actual cops. WTF is that all about?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
2 Words.

Martial Law.

Get ready for it.
edit on 12-7-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Police depts and other law enforcement have routinely hired prior service, look at state troopers as a good example. I do not see the difference ... the wreckless thugs killing each other and innocents are undisciplined.

I'm starting to see your side a bit clearer, sure vets would have an advantage. But only due to experience and training. They wouldn't have military style support or equipment, their not active duty any more after all. For crying out loud I was talking about deputising them under the sheriff dept. Not establishing the next Blackwater ..

Or the city can keep doing what is has been vs nothing. Either way that hasn't worked so isn't anything better than the alternative?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

i don't want to forget that crime has collapsed in Chicago from 10, 20, 30 and 40 years ago...its not even close. and its still falling despite this artificial aberation.

i don't want for anyone to think i'm buying into what is clearly sensationalist propaganda; that this is a national story stinks to the heavens.

someone's probably pissed that nothing came of the NATO protests so they ordered their people to start sacrificing their children for their cause or something.

and nothing's gonna come of this either.

but you guys are free to nurture your fear of shadows and try and convince others to do the same.

what is being done is clearly working.

that a gang war may be underway is believable, but those aren't things gang units involve themselves in especially if its related to Iranian designs upon the US.

that there has ever been or ever will be something that someone outside of the tribe can do to stop suggests that for all your combined knowledge, you've learned nothing at all from any war that has ever been fought in modern history.

oh yeah...except that excellent job that was done in Iraq in 2006 that stopped sectarian warfare in Iraq...

even when the Mahdi army finally left the battlefield in August 2007, its not because of anything the surge troops did.

edit on 12-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by Taupin Desciple
[mor]

Hey now, don't be a tease.
I happen to reside in west Michigan, in vicinity of where that ferry from Wisconsin goes across. That boat of yours would more than likely arrive here.
Michigan could use the employment opportunity, and my cage code is valid.
GSA schedule any one?

I don't mean to tease, it just works out that way sometimes.

I know Michigan could probably use the help with their labor force, but there's no accounting for the elements now is there?

I don't know what a cage code is, but between the Feds, Blackwater, and a shipping company I'm sure they could all work something out here to make Chicago a safer place to live.

www.fedmarket.com...

www.federalnewsradio.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join