It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did we know...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

11research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/eng-news-record.htm

go down 1/3 way and read about design for 110 story buildings, note World Trade Center in FIRST sentence. Understand that steel columns do NOT collapse straight down into themselves. They would bend making the building fall over, not straight down. Dynamic load vs static load ?
edit on 23-6-2012 by skycowboy because: sorry, don't know how to link that

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skycowboy
reply to post by Varemia

go down 1/3 way and read about design for 110 story buildings, note World Trade Center in FIRST sentence. Understand that steel columns do NOT collapse straight down into themselves. They would bend making the building fall over, not straight down. Dynamic load vs static load ?

The buildings were very big, you know. In "falling over" the steel was not in one massive piece. It would be breaking at the bolts and exerting weight downward on the trusses. This is not complicated.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skycowboy

I tried your link and it didn't work...are you sure that's right?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

It is my opinion that for someone seeking the truth, the implosion of the buildings is less relevant. We know there will be debunkers here, and some of them could even be right. It doesn't change what 9/11 was, who was involved, and how it changed our world.

At the end of the day we need to be asking ourselves WHO, not how.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

reply to post by Varemia

It is my opinion that for someone seeking the truth, the implosion of the buildings is less relevant. We know there will be debunkers here, and some of them could even be right. It doesn't change what 9/11 was, who was involved, and how it changed our world.

I want to know WHO and WHY...personally.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I just copied and pasted the address at top, better with welding machine than computer, sorry

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

building that size to freefall into it's own footprint,,, TWICE !?!

Except that WTC 1 & 2 did not fall at freefall speed, nor did they collapse into their own footprints.... and the truther made up stories continue!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

building that size to freefall into it's own footprint,,, TWICE !?!

Except that WTC 1 & 2 did not fall at freefall speed, nor did they collapse into their own footprints.... and the truther made up stories continue!

Your own fantasy is equally entertaining

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I "think" it would have toppled up there, not collapsing freefall straight down. At least one of them would have toppled over, just my opinion

Well that's right...In one of the Footage you can see one of the Towers start to 'Topple' over then ALL of a *Sudden* line itself backup then continue down with the "Pancake" collapse!...
edit on 23-6-2012 by MrMysteryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88The one thing that's always made me wonder...how did we know so quickly who the 19 hijackers were in 9/11? Call me stupid or naive, but with all the chaos of that day, how did we figure out so quickly who they were? How did we find their Al-Qaeda ties so fast? If we knew who they were already, why did we allow them to stay here? Didn't Al-Qaeda attack the USS Stark? I'm not playing stupid, I honestly don't understand how we had all their info so fast if it was such a surprise.

Keep asking and continue with your investigation and you will be led to the truth - one truth is for sure.........the government made it all up - every word of the 9/11 Comission report is fraudulent - its ALL A LIE...........THERE WERE NO HIJACKERS......Begin with that basic premise and the Holy Spirit will lead you to the real truth of the 9/11 inspired false flag "War on Terror" scam...............
edit on 23-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by BobM88The one thing that's always made me wonder...how did we know so quickly who the 19 hijackers were in 9/11? Call me stupid or naive, but with all the chaos of that day, how did we figure out so quickly who they were? How did we find their Al-Qaeda ties so fast? If we knew who they were already, why did we allow them to stay here? Didn't Al-Qaeda attack the USS Stark? I'm not playing stupid, I honestly don't understand how we had all their info so fast if it was such a surprise.

Keep asking and continue with your investigation and you will be led to the truth - one truth is for sure.........the government made it all up - every word of the 9/11 Comission report is fraudulent - its ALL A LIE...........THERE WERE NO HIJACKERS......Begin with that basic premise and the Holy Spirit will lead you to the real truth of the 9/11 inspired false flag "War on Terror" scam...............
edit on 23-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

This is a perfect example of how you don't want to end up. If you actually spend the time and read the 911 commission report, you'll learn a lot of interesting things you never see mentioned on any truth site.

The poster above almost certainly has never read the report. I find it incredibly rare that any truther can quote from it without referencing a truth related website.

BobM88: I invite you to read the 911 commission report, and the summary reports by NIST. Go through them and learn about the events of the day, then go to truther websites and learn their arguments. If you spend the time to seriously research the 'official story'. You'll find a lot of your questions are answered.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I always equated the speed of identification with the speed of J.F.K.'s investigation, and we know all about that.

Remember when "X" said he was in Australia and the papers published that they had already nailed Oswald?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Were we watching the same footage?

Three buildings, the collapses into their own footprints?

Just a little bit incredible.

Damn autocorrect.
edit on 6/23/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

stop dont go down that hole there is a rabbit in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Please ignore trash posts such as those written by the likes of PROFESSIONAL shills such as exponent. They are most likely hired agents sent here by the government to come to sites like this to do nothing other than to cause confusion and to spread filthy government disinformation.

First you believe the gov did the deed and now you believe they are paying people to post here.
I'll bet you believe in ghosts as well.

We come here for entertainment. It's kind of like going to the monkey cage at the zoo.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Jerome Hauer was the go-to guy for passing along whodunit disinfo from the real perps to the media.
Hauer was also instrumental in several other phases of the 9/11 op.....such as building 7 demolition planning and the anthrax scare.

Cheney directed military activities on that day and probably was highly involved in planning the "hijiackings". Hell, he even tried to hijack some nukes shortly after.

A special ops "training" mission applied the nanothermite and planted other explosive charges with Marvin Bush supplying access through his security firm, Securacom.

Most of the players are pretty well known.
edit on 23-6-2012 by doug r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

How is relevant to determining who. When Truthers propose that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition, nanothermite, mininukes, or rays from space, they are limiting the potential pool of who to those entities which possess such capabilities. This pool, not coincidentally, excludes Al Qaeda.

As for the OP's original question, they had the passenger manifests. You look at the manifest, it reads something like John, Susan, Hendrik, Sally, Mohammed, Kevin, Rachel ... where do you concentrate your investigative resources? Once you make that decision, it's only a matter of time, and not very much time at that. More: 911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I know paper on many occasions survives...but like me...I am not sure, I guess if i was a hijacker it would be different...but i have traveled all over the world....and i swear every time i travel i would be sure to put my passport in a coat pocket...I would keep it close....but like i say i am not a hijacker...they may have just tucked them in the seat webbing knowing full well they would not have any use for them anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I read that article you linked to...that's not the same underwear bomber as the guy that was on the Detroit bound plane is it?

I get what you're saying though, as an answer to my question. I used to not believe in "truthers" but I've lately been questioning it again. I think that the world I had always believed in was a lie.
edit on 22-6-2012 by BobM88 because: .

All you need to know is my signature below. Its OSer proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join