It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did we know...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

thermite,,, google molten steel 9-11. There is pro and con

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I know you weren't asking me...but it does seem bizarre that the black box that survives everything didn't survive the crash but a passport did. That doesn't make any sense.

Did the black box of any of the 9/11 planes survive?
edit on 22-6-2012 by BobM88 because: .

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yo ! I tink I saw dat black box ting in a pawnshop in Queens !! Sorry, I couldn't resist

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Because this is important to me...I want to know others' opinions, so I'm reposting my own from a few minutes ago in this thread...

Ok, watched the video...what I wonder is why didn't the air in the cabin blow out the tail of the airplane when it impacted instead of shooting forward as they claim it did? I'd think the nose of the plane impacting and accordioning inwards would force air out the rear of the plane, instead of shooting forwards, like when you compress a bellows.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm thinking that is because a vessel under pressure gets breached, the pressure force goes out the breached end ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I know you weren't asking me...but it does seem bizarre that the black box that survives everything didn't survive the crash but a passport did. That doesn't make any sense.

edit on 22-6-2012 by BobM88 because: .

Again, a convenient NO. The only one claimed to be recovered is from the Pennsylvania crash, and even that is littered with questions.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Why claim that they survive everything? www.911myths.com... shows that they do not always survive a plane crash.... but truthers ignore that fact!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skycowboy

I don't know...I guess that's possible...if the tubular shape of the airplane stayed intact and the shell of the airplane accordioned, with the tail pushing the air forwards, I could see that....yeah. That would make sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
3 out of 4 black boxes not being recovered yet a passport on the street is, and you are asking HER/HIM to follow up?
edit on 22-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

If I had to guess I'd say it's because the government knew exactly what was going to happen and who was going to pull it off and failed to stop it.That's my take on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
3 out of 4 black boxes not being recovered

Wrong again.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

3 out of 4 black boxes not being recovered

Wrong again.

Ok? Was it 2 out of 4 then?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by BobM88

Because this is important to me...I want to know others' opinions, so I'm reposting my own from a few minutes ago in this thread...

Ok, watched the video...what I wonder is why didn't the air in the cabin blow out the tail of the airplane when it impacted instead of shooting forward as they claim it did? I'd think the nose of the plane impacting and accordioning inwards would force air out the rear of the plane, instead of shooting forwards, like when you compress a bellows.

I promise to reply to this when I have more time.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Thank you, I appreciate your time.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

2 of 4 FDR's survived

1 of 4 CVR's survived

Would you like to see one of the FDR read outs ?

Do you understand what any of those squiggly lines mean ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Again, I know you don't mean me...and I'm willing to wait for you to reply to the person you meant...but I want to know.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
I think of this: 'Underwear bomber' was working for the CIA

www.guardian.co.uk...

A would-be "underwear bomber" involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged. The revelation is the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre story about the disruption of an apparent attempt by al-Qaida to strike at a high-profile American target using a sophisticated device hidden in the clothing of an attacker.

The Underwear Bomber was busted in a sting operation because the FBI found out beforehand. Federal officials obviously had information that an operative working with the CIA had gone rogue. Why then was it the FBI that conducted the operation and took him in to custody? At the very least, you would expect a joint operation. The CIA had to have known.

In my experience working with Federal agents, I would think they'd take care of their own mess. Does this lend any credence that it was setup with government involvement? Would that suggest anything relating to the OP?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

2 of 4 FDR's survived

1 of 4 CVR's survived

Would you like to see one of the FDR read outs ?

Do you understand what any of those squiggly lines mean ?

I've read your thread on the subject. But why don't you hold my hand and tell me what those squiggly lines mean anyways?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So let me get this straight: A piece of paper in someones pocket somehow survived the very fires you claim melted structural steel to initiate a magical collapse of not one but TWO world trade center buildings, yet those fires, damage, and impact weren't enough to destroy Mohammed Attah's passport, which was found completely intact on a New York street?

Convenient indeed.

Why can't anyone ever get this right? Paper survives fiery crashes ALL the time, and the fires NEVER melted the steel. NO ONE but you guys ever claims that the fires melted the steel. There is no evidence that the fires melted the steel. They didn't melt the steel! The word you're looking for is HEATED the steel, weakening it.

If you research any crash, paper often survives the crash, and if you did any research on 9/11, you'd know parts of the plane came out completely unburned and landed on a bank roof. There are pictures of it. There are pictures of paper, insulation and other small debris on the street, where the passport was found.

The only magic is in your head.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

not the accordian/billows effect, more like a beer that gets hot and you open it,,, THAT'S direction of travel of contents. I'm just having trouble wrapping brain around plane interior pressure forcing that little passport neatly onto sidewalk below,,, oh well, anythings possible, will go to sleep now. No really, it's late. G'nite

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join