It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just found out the Glutathione is the anti-oxident that Suzzame Summers touts as her anti-aging and cancer fighting miracle.

Also Dr. Oz on Glutathione:

Looks like the Lipo Vit C and Lipo Glutathione could be the answers to most our health ailments.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks found it here and they also have free shipping:

Reduced Glutathione Powder 50 g

The cheapest I could find in on Amazon was about $85.00.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
so how are we mixing the glutathione with the liposomal vitamin c? does it replace the lecithin? or are we adding it to the mix?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see that GSH is being discussed.
I noticed that in the info. included with the Lypo-Spheric Vitaman C packets I've just ordered, that this company (LivOn) also makes a Lypo-Spheric AGE Blocker (Vitamin B complex)...as well as a Lypo-Spheric Glutathione (GSH) with B-12.

Disclaimer: I have no personal, financial or professional association with this or any other supplement company.
edit on 6-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
if someone is going to have their blood tested,

1 will there be 2 tests 1 before starting on the stuff and 1 after

2 when should you be tested : on an empty stomach or after taking it, how long after taking it

3 . what is the highest amount of reg vit c found in the blood, if this is the real deal, then the amount in the blood should be
higher.

there should be some guidelines, otherwise the test will be skewed

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Okay I've ordered the stuff for Vit-C and now ready to order the glutathione.

I need help identifying the right powder to buy. I looked on Amazon and there are a couple, but I'm confused by their differences and there are no good descriptions.

Thanks.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

I'm just going to edit my post entirely.

You want it pure, nothing else added, the one in your link looks good.

The one you provided is a good deal from all the others I have seen, i'll even check their international shipping guidelines and consider buying it if this helps my family member.

Glutathione is great, but your body should make enough of it, by all means try it if you or someone has lowered glutathione levels, some brain degenerative disease or just symptoms of old age. The vitamin c is strong enough however as an antioxidant and immune booster, even though glutathione is the master and hey maybe we all need higher dosages of it what do I know lol
edit on 6-6-2012 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
so how are we mixing the glutathione with the liposomal vitamin c? does it replace the lecithin? or are we adding it to the mix?

From my research it is not advised to mix them but rather to make them seperately, say, take your vit c in the morning and glutathione at night, for example. Im only on vit c now, just started it really, do feel a change but it's still early, the calm happy feeling, nothing crazy

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

For better results - let the lecithin soak for about 2 hours.
It needs time to absorb the water.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Rockpuck

If we actually needed this much to survive, we would be already dead or would have some natural source for it in nature.

Hi muzzleflash.

I don't think that anyone is suggesting we need this to "survive".
Sounds like it is being suggested that this stuff will make you thrive...

I'm not much for vitamins and supplements either, but a natural pick me up and/or immune system boost sounds good. I don't think its ridiculous to consider it..

My thoughts anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so you can get a bottle of 50 strips to test at home vitamin c level in the urine for about 15 bucks... I would think the reg vit c would show higher amount in the urine and the kind you are making would show lower amount

this sure would be easier then getting blood test...I am not recommending any sites, I don't work for any companies or sell anything...but I thought it was an interesting idea to throw out there
edit on 6-6-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes, in theory, if it is encapsulated, then it should work. It should be that miracle cure and prevention. Extensive proven research on vitamin c, at high dosages. From what I know it is given to some cancer patients via IV and can help greatly, if not cure the person, not just cancer but many other things that can and do affect you.

I don't however agree that you will be bursting with tons of energy. I like the results so far and it's too early to tell, but I definately do feel happier and have this calm feeling, with a small energy boost of some kind. I do however know of lecithin, and that it can give you this feeling.

Originally posted by research100
so you can get a bottle of 50 strips to test at home vitamin c level in the urine for about 15 bucks... I would think the reg vit c would show higher amount in the urine and the kind you are making would show lower amount

this sure would be easier then getting blood test...I am not recommending any sites, I don't work for any companies or sell anything...but I thought it was an interesting idea to throw out there
edit on 6-6-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting but the problem I see with this is that it can maybe just measure the spoilage, and there might be a lot of spoilage. What we really need is blood tests, because the whole debate is whether it's encapsulated, and if it is encapsulated, then it gets into your blood, and if it gets into your blood at high dosages, then it will work

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I'd like to order it as well. Would it be less effective than the formula recommended by the original poster?
I used to take Amla Fruit supplements (which is said to contain 30 times the amount of vit C found in oranges), but I haven't noticed that much of an improvement. Is it comparable in potency to Lypo-Spheric Vit C?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't want this to be considered off topic because I am now of the belieft that the Vit-C and the Glutathione are both vital to our health, so I wanted to post a little more info regarding the Glutathione.

It's the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease -- yet you've probably never heard of it. It's the secret to prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer's disease.

There are more than 89,000 medical articles about it -- but your doctor doesn't know how address the epidemic deficiency of this critical life-giving molecule ...

What is it?

I'm talking about the mother of all antioxidants, the master detoxifier and maestro of the immune system: GLUTATHIONE (pronounced "gloota-thigh-own").

The good news is that your body produces its own glutathione. The bad news is that poor diet, pollution, toxins, medications, stress, trauma, aging, infections and radiation all deplete your glutathione.

This leaves you susceptible to unrestrained cell disintegration from oxidative stress, free radicals, infections and cancer. And your liver gets overloaded and damaged, making it unable to do its job of detoxification.

In treating chronically ill patients with Functional Medicine for more than 10 years, I have discovered that glutathione deficiency is found in nearly all very ill patients. These include people with chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, cancer, chronic infections, autoimmune disease, diabetes, autism, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, arthritis, asthma, kidney problems, liver disease and more.

Glutathione: The Mother of All Antioxidants

I will try this myself and then I plan to give this to my 80 year old mother who is suffering from chronic infections, Alzheimer's, dementia, arthritis and more.

Why hasn't her doctor ever tested for this before. Why hasn't my doctor tested me for this before. I think that the Vit-C and the Glutathione should be part of a standard blood screening during check ups. This is starting to make me mad.

I'm so glad I found this thread, because I have never heard of any of this before.

Also: If you are interested in this please visit the link - It is a long article and explains everything, how it workds and what it is.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer
reply to post by IAMTAT

I'd like to order it as well. Would it be less effective than the formula recommended by the original poster?
I used to take Amla Fruit supplements (which is said to contain 30 times the amount of vit C found in oranges), but I haven't noticed that much of an improvement. Is it comparable in potency to Lypo-Spheric Vit C?

The problem with taking the amla fruit is your body only absorbs, say 16-18%, of the vitamin c. Liproceutically, it skips your digestive system and goes into your blood, so you can absorb it at 93%. That retail product apparently should absorb at 90%, where as home-made, if made right and encapsulated, should absorb at say 70%, but i'm sure there is ways to get it to 90% or take slightly more.

This is only if the retail product and/or the home-product does infact encapsulate.

I'm not going to recommend anybody to buy the retail product, I think it is too expensive. I do however want to see that yes, the home-made product, does encapsulate. Would also be nice to know if the retail product does also encapsulate, but at the price I doubt I will try it for myself unless i'm really really really sick.

I'm out for now, thanks all for your input into this great topic, why is it hidden from the important topics on the front page? We should keep it alive and get to the bottom of it because it really is promising in so many ways and possibly the future of medicine.

From what I know both vitamin c and glutathione get past the blood-brain barrier so that is good.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So I unpacked the US cleaner just now and the tank is definitely not stainless steel - looks like some kind of brushed aluminum or Teflon coated alu - not good!
In the instructions, it says: "DO NOT use flammable liquids or acid solvents"!
I'm gonna use it anyway just to test the juice, and if I get similar results to many in this thread I'll be on the lookout for a new all singing and dancing model.

Has anyone done any research on cleaners and have any ideas what spec to look for?
The one I have is 500ml, dual power, 30/50W and operates at 40kHz

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer
reply to post by IAMTAT

Somebody earlier in the thread pointed out that this company (LivOn) was a good source for the L-S Vit C
...and that was as good as the home brew (possibly better).

I just took my second 1000mg. dose five minutes ago.
After my first, this morning, I felt none of the ill effects reported earlier in this thread (cramps, gas, sweating, etc.).

On the contrary, I felt it must have entered my bloodstream fairly quickly, as I felt a great mood boost within the first 20 minutes...along with a feeling of greater energy and clearer thinking.
edit on 6-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Was just wondering - does ATS have the option to run a poll?
With so many joining the experiment, it would be great to have a simple way to keep track of the trend in experiences:

1. Felt worse
2. Nothing
3. Felt better
4. Felt amazing

or something like that

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

That sucks about your cleaner, sorry to hear that. That would be frustrating.

No acids solvents means it will probably eat the coating of the tub. I would nervous about even trying that.

I guess you don't have a Harbor Freight Tools near you? You in the US?
edit on 6-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Nope, never heard of Harbor Freight. I'm in E. Europe so I buy most stuff off ebay.co.uk!
Sucks for shipping costs!!
edit on 6-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

I might add a bit of bicarb to reduce the acidity then.
Anyone tested the pH of the mix that goes in the cleaner? If not, that will be my first task

I'll also go to town tomorrow and see if I can find something a bit better

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Why hasn't her doctor ever tested for this before. Why hasn't my doctor tested me for this before. I think that the Vit-C and the Glutathione should be part of a standard blood screening during check ups. This is starting to make me mad.

Doctors are generally only interested in what they can prescribe in terms of pharmaceuticals ...

I tend to avoid them as much as possible ...

edit: ... and for that matter pharmaceuticals too

edit on 6-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join