It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

No, you are right. It is a correlation that does not constitute proof. I do think, though, it will provide a potent argument for this C being encapsulated, because that is what you would expect from Liposomal encapsulated C.

It would be nice if some unbiased lab could test the homemade brew to determine how well the encapsulation takes place. I wouldn't trust a supplement company to do the test. They have a vested interest to prove the that you can't make it at home and need to buy theirs instead.

Oh how money complicates things ...
edit on 6-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I took about 1-1/2 tablespoons last night before bed. Slept like a baby. Woke up at 5am this morning feeling great.
I had 1 tablespoon this morning on an empty stomach...no negative side effects to report. I was awake and alert all morning at work. Usually I am dragging at about 10am. But not today. I forgot to bring the Vit C with me so I didn't have any right before lunch.

We will see how I feel this afternoon. I suspect I will be feeling pretty lethargic around 2pm. That is usually when I doze off at my computer. My co-workers regularly take great joy in waking me up by shooting rubber bands at me.
The only way I can usually stay awake and alert in the afternoon is by skipping lunch completely.
Today I ate a big lunch...It will be interesting to see if the Vit C I had this morning has any effect this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello,
O.P. caught my attention with this one....AND I figure if it works so well for MegaMind, than it's bound to have some positive effect on a poor mortal mind, like my own.

I ordered a box of 30 packets from a company on the Internet:LivOn...and just took my first 1000mg. dose.
I will be reporting on the effects.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by MegaMind

Looks like some people are taking Protandim for this.

Going to have to do some more research on that.

Protandim

ALSO - So I'm not getting confused - are you taking about adding the Glutahione and the vitamin C together as a single product? Or making them separately?
edit on 6-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

I was thinking of maybe making them separately.

------

As per my experiment I just took 3oz. That should be about 3000mg of C at once. Way more than needed to cause diarrhea for me. If I don't get diarrhea I'm sold on the encapsulation thing ...

BTW I do not intend to keep taking it in this dosage I have been taking 3oz per spread throughout the day (morning, mid-day, afternoon)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Back to check in with an update

It is now 3:10 am, I took a tablespoon again at 3pm yesterday, I finished work an hour ago and I'm not even the slightest bit tired! Great result however I do have to take my mum to the airport at 11 am!

I believe the batch I made today is better, I have had no signs of diarrhea or stomach cramps, about 45 minutes after taking it I did get a small bout of cold sweats then again at 12am, and did smell a bit like the formula, however I had a sudden energy boost at both times of sweating, so I guess that's just my body metabolizing the vC?

Also noticed no joint pain, I feel extremely alert, and I had a small meal for dinner and felt quite full but without bloating (same as previous poster).

All in all I feel wonderful, in delivering a couple of batches to some friends tomorrow who are really looking forward to trying it, so hopefully they also have positive results!

ETA: I also forgot mention, i have been urinating frequently during the night, I haven't drank much liquid before leaving for work, and had 1, 600ml drink all might but probably passed roughly 2 liters of urine during the night, I don't feel dehydrated at all either, excess maybe? It was clear and had no odor at all.. TMI?

edit on 6/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: More info

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Hello,
O.P. caught my attention with this one....AND I figure if it works so well for MegaMind, than it's bound to have some positive effect on a poor mortal mind, like my own.

I ordered a box of 30 packets from a company on the Internet:LivOn...and just took my first 1000mg. dose.

Good source. Another way to test it, is to try that, and then make your own and compare.

It should/will work, the only debate is if there is encapsulation. From what I know, what you bought, is encapsulated and probably the best source.

Again the real debate is if we can prove home-made works by doing before and after vitamin c level tests. The theory and science behind it is correct.

So again I ask if anybody is willing to get their vitamin c levels checked, and then try the home-made, and we can see by how much.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
Back to check in with an update

It is now 3:10 am, I took a tablespoon again at 3pm yesterday, I finished work an hour ago and I'm not even the slightest bit tired! Great result however I do have to take my mum to the airport at 11 am!

I believe the batch I made today is better, I have had no signs of diarrhea or stomach cramps, about 45 minutes after taking it I did get a small bout of cold sweats then again at 12am, and did smell a bit like the formula, however I had a sudden energy boost at both times of sweating, so I guess that's just my body metabolizing the vC?

Also noticed no joint pain, I feel extremely alert, and I had a small meal for dinner and felt quite full but without bloating (same as previous poster).

All in all I feel wonderful, in delivering a couple of batches to some friends tomorrow who are really looking forward to trying it, so hopefully they also have positive results!

Fantastic! Glad its working well for you. Very similar results to mine.

This stuff is spreading like wildfire ...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Hello,

Good source. Another way to test it, is to try that, and then make your own and compare.

It should/will work, the only debate is if there is encapsulation. From what I know, what you bought, is encapsuUlated and probably the best source.

Again the real debate is if we can prove home-made works by doing before and after vitamin c level tests. The theory and science behind it is correct.

So again I ask if anybody is willing to get their vitamin c levels checked, and then try the home-made, and we can see by how much.

I'm keen to get a test done! Where would I go though? I'm in Australia, and unsure lol, also what would the cost be? Would it be worth going to the university and explaining what we are doing and seeing if they will let me be a guinea pig

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks mega! Yes it is WONDERFUL! I also added more info to the post you quoted of mine, and I also would like to add, my libido has improved.... Significantly!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This stuff is spreading like wildfire ...

No doubt about it. I didnt ever think this post would blow up the way it did

Its actually pretty cool because this is giving back in way. Karma brownie points. I just know i have been feeling great. I dont even spend much time on the net anymore, let alone ats (sorry mods)..... its just the excess energy has me outside on bike rides, forest preserves, tai chi, and alot more work done.

Great reviews coming in.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

about 45 minutes after taking it I did get a small bout of cold sweats then again at 12am, and did smell a bit like the formula, however I had a sudden energy boost at both times of sweating, so I guess that's just my body metabolizing the vC?

Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, if you are pumping it into your body, you may initially get some negative things for a day or two.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Yes it is WONDERFUL! I also added more info to the post you quoted of mine, and I also would like to add, my libido has improved.... Significantly!

Hahaaha, same here. Random libido improvements throughout the day. I never ever thought or suspected that this lipovitc combo would in anyway help downstairs. Its an interesting phenomenon

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Indeed, but don't get me wrong I don't see any if these incidents as negative! I'm just reporting any and all instances if effects
I love it!

I now know the first batch I made with too much water didn't encapsulate properly, due to the diarrhea I had, but no problems now!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm keen to get a test done! Where would I go though? I'm in Australia, and unsure lol, also what would the cost be? Would it be worth going to the university and explaining what we are doing and seeing if they will let me be a guinea pig

Well i'm hoping more along the lines of getting your levels checked for vitamin c before you try it, and then checked again a week into using the home-made method. Something like that.

You are welcome to get your levels checked anyway, maybe there is something your body is lacking or too high on aswell. Would be interesting if your vitamin c level is higher then average.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Yes it is WONDERFUL! I also added more info to the post you quoted of mine, and I also would like to add, my libido has improved.... Significantly!

Hahaaha, same here. Random libido improvements throughout the day. I never ever thought or suspected that this lipovitc combo would in anyway help downstairs. Its an interesting phenomenon

Haha isn't it great!?! I'm even going to buy new running shoes tomorrow if I get the chance, I just want to keep moving!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That's me also joined the bandwagon. Ive been looking at this thread the last few days waiting for some results which are plenty now so making my first ats post!! Im from the uk and got all the gear for £40. Didn't seem to get much foam forming while in the ultrasonic cleaner does that normal?

Had my 1st dose of 1 tablespoon about 3hours ago. Hard to tell if its having any effect yet or just placebo, feel sharper and more energetic but we will see, going to go out for a bike ride and see how it feels! Hope this works as well for me as clearly is working for several others.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Okay I've ordered the stuff for Vit-C and now ready to order the glutathione.

I need help identifying the right powder to buy. I looked on Amazon and there are a couple, but I'm confused by their differences and there are no good descriptions.

Thanks.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludansk
That's me also joined the bandwagon. Ive been looking at this thread the last few days waiting for some results which are plenty now so making my first ats post!! Im from the uk and got all the gear for £40. Didn't seem to get much foam forming while in the ultrasonic cleaner does that normal?

Had my 1st dose of 1 tablespoon about 3hours ago. Hard to tell if its having any effect yet or just placebo, feel sharper and more energetic but we will see, going to go out for a bike ride and see how it feels! Hope this works as well for me as clearly is working for several others.

I had a lot of foam, and a bit of lecithin residue, I guess it depends how much you blend it.

I blend the lecithin and water for 2 minutes then blend in the ascorbic acid for another 2-3 minutes then in the ultra sonic cleaner for 35-40 minutes and stirring every 2-3 minutes
hope this helps!

link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Google Reduced Glutathione Powder. I found it for $41.27 for 50 grams but don't remember the company. It was on the first page of results I think.

link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Linus Pauling said Vitamin C would cure/prevent Heart Disease. Impotence is a precursor for cardiovascular problems. So the link between these two are clear to me ...

google: impotence and heart disease

google: Linus Pauling and heart disease

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join