It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims using music to spread anti-American ideals.... IN AMERICA??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by RyanFromCan

I could kiss you for those lovely words
but I wont

Is a cyber hug good enough? lol

Hey nusnus. You disappeared for a while. Welcome back.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Not that rap takes any talent

The creation of any musical form does take talent. Even rap.

I never said I was a fan of rap, in fact there are very few rap songs that I like. Eminem, Nikki Minoj, MIA, perhaps a few others, but for the record, I see it as a means for the younger generations to express themselves. I will listen to any type of music, but I do have my own preferences. I'll also let the kids do their own thing.

Rap has been sensationalized by too many "thugs". Charmillionaire is a prime example, where "ridin' dirty" becomes glamorized and cool to the youths listening to it.

It's a phase. Let it run it's course.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

We don't get scarred like many people around the world do.We show fear with guns and anger.So you can see how terrorism may be a bad idea.

You are joking right? Did you miss NDAA, the TSA, DHS, the Patriot Act, all the other knee jerk fear reactions to the acts of 19 people? No fear you say? The American people, and government are scared witless, allowing the Govt. to take away freedoms, and the people willingly accept it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Heyya Petrus ^_^ ya one cannot hang around ATS too long if one needs peace and quiet lol

A break is good now and then

HUGSS

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by JailTales

until they run into your place of work yelling ALLAH AKBAR....

Grow up.

You sound like a spoiled naive brat.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by eyesdown
It seems like you could do with listening to some Lowkey you might learn your country's not all its cracked up to be.

What country is?

In America the establishment goes out of its way to portray this country as a meritocracy with equal opportunity and justice for all. We are very far from that. We are a plutocracy. How many countries lie so much and to such an extent as America, or its power elite rather?

Regarding your signature.

Who is guards the guardians? Judicial peer review of course.

Why is the judicial branch considered an equal branch of government? Why can't judges be sued? etc etc etc

People need to start asking the right questions and then demanding change and the guardians will be We The People instead of a rouge branch of government.

edit on 2-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join