It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

just a quick question my friend where did you get the 200 million figure from? i am not arguing against it because quite frankly i agree with most of what you have said here just curious as to where you got an exact figure from?

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think the point he was trying to make was that its a book of stories written by men. now thats the part that always gets me. NO book, no matter how supposedly sacred that was written by man should be taken litterally. i have news for the religious ilk. people lie, even thier prophets and so called holy people. its human nature to tell the odd white lie, exagerate the odd thing. All of the holy books are written by men there for should always be looked at with a very sceptical eye. To me if God created man, he knows humans lie it makes no sense to put them in charge of writing books for people to live thier lives by.

Im borderline aithiest, im 80% towards not believing in a creator. I am 100% in my belief that if there is one he definately wouldnt want to claim responsibility for the mess he created.

I understand that most muslims are apparently peaceful and its a minority but if thats the case why are they not out on the streets protesting the actions of these radicals or at the very least trying to root them out.

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Gazmeister
reply to post by yuppa

Listen mate, you're treating this like something that was actually wrtten. Well I've got news for you. None of it was.
No wonder this site is full of lunatics.

Well thank you for Calling me a Lunatic. Its not like SLANDER is a crime is it?

Well for a imaginary book it sure is heavy. I assume you are comenting on this sentence,"Muhammed saw this as a oppurtunity to CO OP the bible to give it more legitimacy and in turn more followers." THAT is th eonly part i speculated on. The rest is written about in both Books,and it does not change the fact it is even if you do not beleive in it which is your right,and I will not force my religion on you. But if this topic offends you just ignore any post mentioning religion or dont post in the thread. Its simple as that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Oh please, OP you're about as dramatic as an extremist yourself. Yes, we have a problem with radical islamic extremists, but NOT with Muslims.

The simple cure to the extremism is deportation not guns. If they hate the West, if they hate Britain, why are they here? Deport them. The shame is we haven't had a level headed government who aren't jumped up middle class money grabbing morons for a very long time so it will never happen. The biggest problem that is destroying the UK is not the Muslim's, it's the Tories.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by seenavv

##snip## all religious extremism (including Christianity).....even atheism. Each to their own.....as long as they do not impose their beliefs and culture on me and on mine.

Except that's precisely what muslims are doing.
edit on Fri Mar 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I dunno - I've had plenty of Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses knocking at my door attempting to convert me. (Mormons being particularly creepy in that they keep record cards that store any info they glean from you.) There hasn't been even one occasion where any Muslim has attempted to convert me to their way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
That had nothing to do with being a good Samaritan for me, that had everything to do with acting on what I had learned from those early days of what a Muslim is.

That's crap. You helped that woman and her children because you're a good person. Do you think if you had never heard of a god or allah that you would never do a kind thing in your life?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
right I'll show you a video of westboro baptist church and deem it "the christians are taking over", does that make any sense?

No, it doesn't make sense because there's only a handful of lunatic baptists. There are, however, a couple billion muslims. And no matter how peaceful and tolerant a muslim is, when the islamic extremists force the good muslims to decide between living in the free world or killing infidels, which do you think the good muslims will choose?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by old_god

Two very good stories that show how kind and generous people can be.

You should be commended, but I put it to you that it had nothing to do with you being a good Muslim but everything to do with you being a good person.

Are you implying that those without faith are incapable of similar acts of kindness and generosity?
I hope not because that then demeans the act itself as I know that to be untrue.

Exactly. It would be like saying to someone you're helping, "I'm only doing this because god tells me to. If not for god I'd steal your wallet, slit your throat, and drop you in a sewer hole."

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
"Blame the Muslims....they look different and think different things, so they must be to blame!"

Sigh.

To all those who claim to 'deny ignorance'...to those who claim to be reasoned thinkers....just step back and think what you are advocating, by making a sweeping generalisation on the character of a group of people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

Is it any wonder a group struggles to integrate when the indigenous population around them are so hostile?

Now that's one hell of a narrow minded view. In the 70s I think you'll find that integration was not an issue, nor was it in the 80s. It is only with the advent of the more extremist Shariah followiers that issues arose.

"Is it any wonder a group stuggles to integrate" - Please tell me which group you're talking about and where? I think you will also find that the people in the UK, and government, have bent over backwards to help those who wish to integrate to do exactly that.

It is people like you who are part of the problem with such blinkered and false accusations. Have you actually been out in the real world?

T
edit on 31-3-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Coming soon to neighborhoods far and wide. . . .

Rubbish. Stop your fearmongering... Keep it in perspective.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The video is somewhat interesting, but the OP's fearmongering rant ruins it somewhat.

Those muslims in the video seem deranged and brainwashed to be honest. I can understand the woman saying she think's the presenter looks naked etc. If she wants to think that, fine. They can both dress how they want.

But if they detest this country so much, then why not leave?

This isn't all muslims either. I live in an area with a large muslim population and I've never seen anything like this. These are the extremists. To try and suggest that all muslims are like this is just disingenuous.

They could have got a better presenter too. She seems far too gobby and annoying. Reminds me of Lauren the school girl from the Catherine Tate Show.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

Except all of that, ALL OF IT IS BOLLOCKS.
I am an atheist always have been, always will be.

But that will never change the fact that islam is complete and utter evil.

Any ideology that does not follow love as its platform has no platform other than evil. There is a difference between the darkness and the light, even for an Antsiest. It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, love can only honor, defend and protect. Hate and evil can only steal, kill and destroy. There is no difference between the Atheist who rules a tyranny or a 'believer' who kills in the name of their God. Anyone who does not stand for love, grace, mercy and justice is not on a side that can be defended. Even a non-believer can stand on the right side. Faith simply acknowledges the one standing with you. Deference and belief toward the direction of God shows reverence for the fact that God stands against those who steal, kill and destroy. I would expect no less from the God of Creation and the Governor and Judge of souls.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by BO XIAN

I've been reading Rumi lately. I notice that much of his language reflects the life of Christ. Not only does Rumi, the Islamic Sufi, mention Jesus directly in many places, but he also talks of many of the stories that are mentioned in the Gospel of the New Testament. Rumi, the Islamic Sufi, also speaks of the message of Love for others that is God's intention for all true believers.

With that said, Jesus is one of the Muslim's messengers. Did he have a message? Yes. That message was to love your neighbor, even your enemies.

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

edit on 30-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Heres the problem with that. I have heard other Islamist saying that God does not have a Son in the Quran. Now correct me if I am wrong but God in the Christian Bible HAD A son named Jesus. SO who is right? The Quran was written after the bible about 600 yrs later. Muhammed saw this as a oppurtunity to CO OP the bible to give it more legitimacy and in turn more followers. Yes Sufi speaks of the message of love for others for all true beleivers(of islam and the enemies a chance to convert out of love)
The statement that Jesus is just a prophet and God had no Son does not jive according to Comparisions of both books.

The Qur'an is a false book on many levels. It is a new Gospel given by an Angel. We were warned of this very thing in the Bible. The reason I point out that Jesus is their Messenger is because they say as much from the pages of their book of judgment. You see, this is precisely what the Qur'an is. Their book of judgment against others. The Bible says that a person will be judged in the same manner that they judge others. Read their judgment of others from the pages of their own book, but know that they are not believers unless they acknowledge God's law as a demonstration of their love for others. God's law is love for others. Love can only honor, defend and protect those who stand on the side of love. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. They can't have it both ways to suit their agenda and neither can a Christian. This is why you find the majority of Christians clinging to the truth of love. Which side honors, defends and protects the innocent? Who is standing up for the unborn who are slaughtered every day? That would be the true Christians and even non-Christians that see the truth.

Abortion is murder. Either we stand with Obama and planned parenthood on the desire to steal, kill and destroy innocent life, or we stand with truth and honor, defend and protect life to the last breath we have. There is no middle ground on the issue. Either killing the defenseless child is wrong or it is right. Here's where Obama stands with his own words:

‘you’ll never stop fighting for choice and neither will I’

He may as well have said, 'You'll never stop fighting to kill babies and neither....' Either way, the same message comes across. Evil has a voice and so does truth.

LINK

Take this single issue, then follow it where it leads on all issues. Truth is light or darkness as easily seen. Even an unborn child would agree with me each time they are ripped from their mother's womb. The screams and tears register their vote for truth.

What the Muslim faith stands for by their actions determine which side they stand with. I am sure there are many Muslims who love others and see the value in Jesus message. I have no doubt in this. Like the Christians, the leadership at the top represent the corruption of the rest below. We all have free will to choose truth over the lie. This choice was given by God in the form of free will.

edit on 31-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The OP's video is a somewhat shorter video than the full production.

There is a much better quality longer video below that goes a little deeper into the discussion and reporter Stacey Dooley raises some very good points regarding communication and ignorance toward the end.

It's well worth watching the whole report.

edit on 31-3-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coldlikecustard

I believe your question relates to the OP in that

1. the Marching activist Muslims are being used by the globalist oligarchy to help reduce the global population through a

RELIGIOUS

AND

a cultural war.

2. The Marching activist Muslims plausibly believe that the chaos, blood lust, bloody conquest proclivities of their RELIGION AND CULTURE will result in their MAHDI appearing

WHO, in their constructions on "reality"

magically kill and/or remove ALL NON-MUSLIMS from the planet as THEIR activist Muslim form of DEPOPULATION.

However, I don't trust that my understanding of parameters hereon, remotely fits much of anyone else's around here any more so I'll post a better reply to your question on it's own thread.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
HAHA HA!!! OH MY GOD!!! This is my home town and i actually recognise some of the muslims in this video, and i know one those that i saw walking behing that girl has done many a jail sentence for violent crimes and robberies!!! ha,hah, HAH!!! some of the boys on that video are so hypocritical!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Just wanted to quote this, because those with an agenda will want to completely ignore it and hope that others ignore it too.

It would be better to have more info on the source of the data though.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Thanks fella for showing everyone the WHOLE report.
I did lol when she dressed up and said "Is there any room at the Inn"
But how many pages did it take for this? the OP should have put the whole report in but didn't so we have boarder line hate speech on here.
At the end of the Video she said something that we all should do "Try and understand every viewpoint and talk with each other"
edit on 31-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
In Fairness to the Muslims, White Fellas did take "Their" Christian religion to innocent "Heathens" around the new World, and proceeded to destroy cultures in the name of God. White people also told the "Darkies" they would "Burn In Hell" if they did not do what "God" told them.......
So really these 'New British" are just repeating what Europeans did 100s of years ago.
Albeit, the "Heathens" didnt have technology, as do modern Europeans.......I think they may be biting off more than they can chew.

edit on 29-3-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

what sort of reasoning is that, Islam has been doing that for centuries as well- and what has something done hundreds of years ago by people now dead in any way justification for the actions of these tossers?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by studio500

Thanks fella for showing everyone the WHOLE report.
I did lol when she dressed up and said "Is there any room at the Inn"
But how many pages did it take for this? the OP should have put the whole report in but didn't so we have boarder line hate speech on here.

The entire thing is - I believe - being orchestrated. We suddenly have an increase in racial/religious propaganda and threads trying to stir up hatred, just as we have the Germans hunting down what they believe is an extensive group of neo-Nazi's in their country (because their presence and influence is increasingly seen), the grave marker of Hitler's parents being demolished (because the numbers attending to "worship" have increased), and groups like the EDL all gathering in Denmark (to try to create a Europe-wide race war).

There is indeed a battle about to start IMO, and it wont be "radical Islam" that we'll need to defend ourselves against, it'll be the right-wing fanatics who have already expressed in threads like these their intentions to use violence against Islam and anyone who defends races and religions. Even if you're sensible and see this fascism for what it is, you're considered an enemy.

I'm partly glad the Nazi's currently meeting in Denmark are not getting news coverage at all. They don't deserve it. I'm guessing a lot of the EDL who were duped into it by tabloid trash have woken up and abandoned it.

While there are still some here who openly support the EDL even though they've now outed themselves as a fascist group.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Again, the first question the Berka-ized woman asked her was "who are you trying to seduce"?

I honestly believe so many of the problems come from sexual obsession born from sexual oppression. The woman's thoughts instantly went to things of a sexual nature, while I'm sure a "seduction" was the LAST thing on the Englishwoman's mind. They've been brainwashed into thinking sex is some divine, huge thing, which rules over all. How do you change that? But there will always be problems with this demographic because of their obsession.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 3/31/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join