It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Now Christians who are suppose to live and have what they call "Christmind" have like wise tortured and killed tens maybe hundreds of millions of poor innocent fellow humans in the name of God.

WRONG. Your assumptions about the figures are way off--wayyyyy exaggerated.

Your research is flawed.

I'm saddened to see someone of your qualities make such a brazenly wrong assertion about such an important issue without checking your facts better.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

Excellent links.

I think the thread would benefit from the authorized number of paragraphs from them.

And, I think folks would do well to save them to their hard drive.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You know what the worst part of this whole incident is? the fact that we, our government and our sovereign will do absolutely nothing about it. These extremest muslims will be able to continue and will continue to demonstrate and may eventually take things to another level unless we start pushing back and pushing back hard.

IMO for chanting death to the uk or any other form of slander towards British Citizens or the British Monarchy should lead to immediate deportation, and a permanent ban from ever stepping foot in the commonwealth realm.

We can do it, we just choose not too.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

no it wont take over europe. it will try and fail. NEVER underestimate a persons ablity to fight for thier way of life if its under threat.

For anyone that interested here is the longer video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What a shame that we can't get along! These people can believe what they want but when they take action to cause hurt and death then they are in the wrong. If these muslims are so sure that all non muslims are going to burn in hell and they are destined for everlasting happinesss then why is it they need to take action in this world?
I am one who believes in god but i believe he is a benevolent creator and judges us on our actions more so then our beliefs! On our treatment of one another and our beliefs that good is godly and evil hellish! Any other notion I deny! As i deny anyone who judges others before ones own deeds. We need to work towards unity and salvation will be the prize! We are all capable of good and evil! We must see that truth is not in any holy book written by men this can only be in the weight of our deeds and all will be judged regardless of religion, race and creed!
I hope we can all learn this truth one day!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

IamaMuslim - go back to Islam and stop spreading your primitive, hateful, serpent violence.

Go back to your homeland and stop judging other men.

Simply make sure you are doing what you are suppose to be doing.

Attend to your own soul and leave others be.

You are a bully, a tyrant and if this is your "god" he is also a bully and tyrant.

Do not judge, for those that judge are judged the most harshly.

Religion is the bane of humanity.

All religions were invented to control and manipulate humanity.

But you are so closed minded and proud of heart you will die ignorant.

I really pray I never meet up with you.

Your type of hatefulness is what is holding humanity back from progressing spiritually.

If you speak for Islam - than it is indeed hateful and poisonous.

I believe in non violence, peace (I did not support any war in the Middle East).

Hate, violence, war are not the answer.................they are the problem with our species and possibly if some of us do not grow up spiritually and discard the old primitive ways we are all headed for destruction.

There will be no reaching you, why try? You are brain washed, mind controlled from cradle to grave.

May the universe have mercy upon your pitiful soul.

edit on 30-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by blupblup

It's actually a documentary by channel 4 or the bbc, the name of the user doesnt' change the content of the Documentary.

No, absolutely not.

You're right, My bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Religion is the bane of humanity.

All religions were invented to control and manipulate humanity.

Hell yeah, spot on.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by BO XIAN

You need to separate the Muslims, from the Islamic Extremists and the Sharia Law bunch. Muslims are not the problem, but I agree fully the small percentage who are a problem are likely the ones causing the issues.

I have quite a few Muslim acquaintances here and none of them are into the radical aspects of the Muslim Faith. They came here to get away from them in fact.

I am not scared of what the people that are not caught up in duality might do, whatever view the have of religon. The people that can't see thru duality because of their egos are the ones that are dangerous and we are seeing more dualities every day. They can belive whatever they want but a big ego and preaching duality is the road of the blind to hell. Anybody that preach duality and hate is a satanist(ego parasite lover) whatever religon he/she say he/she is from. Lets hope they wake up from their foolish behaviour and become wiser. Fundametalist are always reluctant to change and god demands evolution of us all.

A message from your halfcrazy spirutual nut. Do whatever you want to but try not to go overboard on playing with duality soulbrothers and soulsisters. But unfortunaly duality and ego is a lot of fun to play with sometimes. Namaste

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

Not only over your dead body, but mine, and countless of families (independent of location) who's ancestry stems from a long line of tradition, culture and beliefs. Maybe they are active in their beliefs, maybe not. But it is what we know and who we are. My parents taught me, as I am teaching my kids, as they will teach their kids, always striving to be that one step better for self and others. IMO to think we will just be out-breed anytime soon is retarded. My line will continue, as will many other "western" families unless ended by design (not natural selection). And to think that someone (Muslim or not) will come in and try to change what I have worked hard to instill in my kids (positive values towards self and others ) for 20 years under the guise of threat, will only have me reaching for my toaster. It's a natural instinct to protect your way of life at some point.

In my opinion, this will result in some sort of conflict on our home soil (Europe and America) before any out-breeding is remotely close.
Just my opinion...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yet another ignorant post. How many Americans like to wear the blinders to their own nations problems, and somehow have the gall to proclaim it's even worse in another country, even so far as "Beginning of the end for britain?"

By that I presume America ended a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Please take this time to read the following:

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

This thread is being reopened with the understanding that if it cannot be kept civil and within the rules, it will be permanently closed....and repeat offenses may result in temporary Posting Bans.
edit on Fri Mar 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It really is starting to look like we will have wide spread cultural wars soon.

For awhile is seemed that we could all live in peace, but right now, it is going the other way.

Soon the Middle Eastern nations will run out of oil and money, and pressure to migrate to Europe will increase tremendously.

It looks like things are going to get very ugly.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Due to ATS copy and paste policy I will simply give you links to prove numbers.

www.truthbeknown.com...

freethoughtnation.com...

www.oodegr.com...

notachristian.org...

articles.exchristian.net...

www.religioustolerance.org...

I won't even get into the fact that America, basically a Christian country in the 1940's dropped two bombs on a non Christian Country, killing approximately 700,000 people (Japan).

Now, yes this was not in the name of or for a "religious war" but none the less America being at that time period basically a very Christian country and Japan being basically a non Christian Country

America is still basically a Christian country, and look at how many millions of people we have just recently killed in the Middle East.

Now we are beginning to find out that maybe just maybe 911 was a false flag operation, ten years of a basically Christian Country bombing and invading (for the oil companies) Islamic Countries.

While I am no fan of Islam..............we went over there and for over a decade have been murdering Islamic People in the name of 911.

What would "Christ" say to that????

From the many books I have read the number is approximately 250 million non Christian fellow human beings have been murdered by Christians, who are suppose to know better. If they are true followers of Christ they aren't suppose to kill - or is my understanding faulty.

Now, it's hard to get actual figures because much of our history has been rewritten by the victors and even more of our history has been either destroyed or distorted along the way.

Not to fear, Islam still holds the record, even topping Christianity.

But again, it is not the religion itself that kills people, rather it is misguided, fanatical people that kill other people in the name of their "gods".

Currently there is research being done and it is going to take years to complete on trying to pin down actual numbers.

America has been invading and bombing the Middle East steadily now for well over a decade and while it is not actually "A Holy War" per se, they are never the less Non Christian Countries being murdered by basically Christian Countries and if memory serves me (I am no longer religious but spiritual) One of the ten Commandments stated "Thou shall not kill" no loop holes, no if ands or buts.

Jesus Christ himself preached that killing is wrong so anyone that says they are a Christian and yet murders has gone against their religious teachings.

But yes, the figures we currently have stand at approximately 250 million fellow human beings, give or take a few million.

But what is a few million, nothing to any of you unless it is your own children, grandchildren, or other cherished loved ones.

Now, numbers, statistics - any human killed in the many names of god is simply wrong.

Murder, hate and violence is wrong period.

Description of above video gives excerpts from "The Bible" on the killing of non believers.

Talks about the Inquisition doesn't even touch on the nine "Holy Wars"

And again, body count just over the last decade while not in the name of religion, it is still a Christian Country slaughtering millions of Non Christians and leaving millions of their children orphaned.

People often make the claim that Adolph Hitler adhered to Atheism, Humanism or some ancient Nordic pagan mythology. None of these fanciful and wrong ideas hold. Although one of Hitler's henchmen, Alfred Rosenberg, did undertake a campaign of Nordic mythological propaganda, Hitler and most of his henchmen did not believe in it .

Many American books, television documentaries, and Sunday sermons that preach of Hitler's "evil" have eliminated Hitler's god for their Christian audiences, but one only has to read from his own writings to appreciate that Hitler's God equals the same God of the Christian Bible. Hitler held many hysterical beliefs which not only include, God and Providence but also Fate, Social Darwinism, and ideological politics. He spoke, unashamedly, about God, fanaticism, idealism, dogma, and the power of propaganda. Hitler held strong faith in all his convictions. He justified his fight for the German people and against Jews by using Godly and Biblical reasoning. Indeed, one of his most revealing statements makes this quite clear:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God.

Source: Mein Kampf

Hitler believed that the Jewish People, being non Christian as well as non Aryan should be exterminated. (Add up another 10 million).

A video with some figures, most of these figures check out and the video again didn't even touch on the Jewish Holocaust (Christian Germans vs Jewish). Nor did the video touch upon our current fiddling around in the Middle East for the last decade. Or touched upon depleted Uranium left as a little gift that will ensure (quietly & secretly) the mass murdering and compromising of a whole regions gene pool. (Christian Countries vs Islamic Countries) again while not a Holy War - it still leave me wondering particularly after George W. Bush Jr. stated, "God told me to..................."

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ofhumandescent

I think you just hit the nail on the head, good post

@OliArtist
If all you want to do is generate racial hatred, then the EDL or NF forums would be better suited.I like ATS because we can debate this issue without lowering ourselfs to a hatefull level
edit on 30-3-2012 by richoxon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by richoxon

? Don't know what post you are referring too.

She is ten and too young to date now.

No matter who she falls in love with, as long as he is honest and kind his race, creed or religion do not matter.

If she herself chooses to marry a Muslim and she herself chooses to don a veil, that is her choice. Right now she is a Lutheran and I got her a nice big fancy Bible for Easter.

I myself am spiritual not religious but she has chosen to embrace the Lutheran Religion for now.

If she chooses a man that will beat her or abuse her - and I am still around, we will see.

I dated and almost married a Japanese Man before my husband so I am not racist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Muslim are killing each other off at greater numbers than western powers. I fact, western forces are tying to stop Muslims from killing each other, killing school girls from daring to go to school, and other actions.

It is like you choose to live in a fantasy world.

wasteofmyoxygen.wordpress.com...

ACT has posted a set of statistics that demonstrates the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes you are correct, they are like Klingons and are killing each other off as well. No I don't live in a fantasy world, wish I did, this mass killing, violence, blood shed and mayhem is driving me insane.

But that still does not, in my opinion, give us the right to keep murdering more of them.

What they do to each other is sad but not part of my karma.............what my tax dollars pay for is and that concerns me.

We, again my own opinion, share not only individual karma but group karma and I do not want my tax dollars going towards the murdering or torture of fellow human beings, even if they are jerks.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join