It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
David and Ben Paulides on Missing 411 - The Movie
www.youtube.com...
would definitely love to see this

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm listening to the most recent C2CAM session on this right now and it is fascinating and very disturbing. I think he's ruled out so many possibilities that fall within the natural realm of science. It really strikes me as a very high kind of strangeness that can only be attributed to possibilities that we don't currently have a full grasp of. My feeling is that a force is selecting people based on genetics and fitness for some kind of program. David Paulides constantly mentions the people being grabbed are of Germanic descent. I think that's way too odd of a coincidence.

I wonder if it is for some kind of prepping for an event, like a harvesting of some kind, by whatever force is responsible.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

Thats what i often wonder about too,why are so many of the missing of German/Germanic descent? This Missing411 phenom is one of the most disturbing and intriguing mysteries i've come across in my life.I get the feeling of not something supernatural at work here but dark and very advanced science,of forces majeure,but still of the scientific-metaphysics variety as opposed to some supernatural force.And the bodies of those that Do eventually get found/returned/discarded,gives me a feeling that they may have been examined/tested and found lacking whatever this abducting force requires..whatever that may be.And then killed,so they could not tell and make the public aware of what is taking people.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

The Germanic descent factor really makes me think this is some kind of experiment taking place, in addition to what you said. I've never read the books but I agree, this is definitely one of the weirdest events I've ever heard of, and the fact that it's taking place in recent years makes it even more intriguing. One thing that I've wondered is whether some kind of sophisticated beam could be used that pulls someone away from where they're standing in an extremely quick and stealthy sort of way. I feel really bad for everyone involved in this. It's so sad and just incredibly bizarre with no answers.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
I'm listening to the most recent C2CAM session on this right now and it is fascinating and very disturbing. I think he's ruled out so many possibilities that fall within the natural realm of science. It really strikes me as a very high kind of strangeness that can only be attributed to possibilities that we don't currently have a full grasp of. My feeling is that a force is selecting people based on genetics and fitness for some kind of program. David Paulides constantly mentions the people being grabbed are of Germanic descent. I think that's way too odd of a coincidence.

I wonder if it is for some kind of prepping for an event, like a harvesting of some kind, by whatever force is responsible.

I think there is a connection between these disappearances and what happened ...or maybe still happens on the Skinwalker ranch. Are you familiar with that ranch..?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I am familiar with Skinwalker, I read the book a while back. To this day it was one of the most terrifying and enthralling reads I've ever experienced. I'm not really sure what I think about a connection. I guess I wonder how much man is involved in the murders with Missing 411. I haven't ruled out involvement from people, whereas Skinwalker Ranch seemed like entirely paranormal activity. I would liken the Ranch more to the events in The Mothman Prophecies.

What do you think the connection between Skinwalker Ranch and these cases are?
edit on 7-4-2016 by Blumenkranz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Interesting comparison map involving American cave systems..

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Wow! David should incorporate this info in his research.

Great find

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intelligenthoodlum33

Yeah, ive seen that before on one of his FB fan pages.

Funny thing is, i made a post about it on the page and this woman tore into me saying it was all crap and that there is nothing suspicious going on etc. I remarked 'David' donst draw conclusions just presents facts. She said 'who is David'...

Shills to the left of me, shills to the right.. unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onfire49

They did the same here around the same time the Yanks created their National Parks.

In addition it's simple stuff when it comes to wanting to see a UFO in Britain................... You go to the National Parks

There is without doubt something going on in these areas

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/9/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join