It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the complete opposite of a ladies man, need some tips

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm not trying to go on a date or anything right now, but I think later in my life I may do this whole romance relationship thing. Point is, What are girls looking for. I know women are very complicated and complex..
I'm about 6'2, skinny i dont have any muscles, ive been called "handsome" um thats prety much it physicaly speaking. Im a "nice" kind of guy and by that i mean i would treat her nice and wit hrespect or at least o hope i would do that..ive never really been a bad boy or anything

Im sort of like Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory.. not exactly but just a little bit..

So what are girls of the ages of 18-23 ish looking for, should i just give up since every girl wants a bad boy or a guy with a nice card or muscles and whatnot..

What do they expect from a guy or is it different for every girl..

I was thinking about going for Christian girls..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Someone interesting, a real individual, but also a 'typical' bloke.

I like some one I can connect with on an intelligent level, and yet goof around with, someone who's passionate about their beliefs and knows what they want out of life.

Women want a dominant man, some one to challenge them, and yet someone who knows how to take their orders too lol.

You could never really know what a woman wants, because we are all different, and yes we may say one thing and yet mean another....however do not get that mixed up if when we say something and mean it!!

Just get out there and find out, you'll know straight away when you have that spark, always remember the best relationship is built of friendship first an foremost.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

every girl has different tastes just likes every guy does; All i can tell you is to be confident in yourself because insecurity comes off as unattractive.

I don't know if you are christian, but if not I would advise not dating christian girls exclusively because conflicting beliefs may cause issues down the road.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Listen, girls at that age do not know yet what they want in a man.
That is why girls you think that want the bad boys, are really just exploring,
They do not want a steady, serious relationship, they are soul searching and through this,
They discover their feminity and attraction power, they then get confused in a relationship where
the access to all sorts of boys arrives and their power to attract these boys over rules their feeling of wholeness in a relationship no matter how much of a nice guy you are.

Please take my word for it, save yourself some hurt and until you feel at peace within, go find yourself a good girl then.

And, don't buy in to all the ultra skinny over make up club dancing mini skirt wearing bimbos,
cuz they'll break your heart too.

Peace and much Love
Oh and really just be yourself you don't need seduction advice from a bunch of conspiracy geeks that we are!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgrantdiz

every girl has different tastes just likes every guy does; All i can tell you is to be confident in yourself because insecurity comes off as unattractive.

I don't know if you are christian, but if not I would advise not dating christian girls exclusively because conflicting beliefs may cause issues down the road.

dam, insecurity is something ive always struggled with i dont know why..

i was thinking more along the lines of a "cafeteria" Christian

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just be yourself!

Think of what you want in a woman, write it down, and then dont worry about it, it will happen on its own I assure you. The girl for you is already out there its only a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Read a book called "The Game - Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists". www.amazon.com...

In the meantime, visit this site for LoLs and whatnot, www.tuckermax.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Best thing is to not even worry about it, keep bettering yourself and one day it will come along *hopefully*

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The most important thing in a relationship with a woman is the ability to act interested while listening to a monologue about why they hate the girl they work with for the 8th time, if you can master that you're golden. You can practice this skill by asking your grandmother about what's going on with your Great Aunt twice removed family.

Honestly though, if you can maintain a conversation and eye contact that always seems to be a plus. Joke around with them, they seem to dig confidence and a sense of humor. It all depends on what kind of girl you're looking to date, the shallow ones are easier to figure out but they're like trying to live on empty calories. Impossible to sustain a relationship with a shallow one unless you're a shallow person yourself.

Just be yourself man, if you're looking to find a long term relationship with someone you can love and respect you have to be yourself. Don't fall in the trap of trying to change your personality to impress someone because trying to build a relationship on lies and half truths quickly sucks the joy out of it.

Not claiming to be a ladies man myself, just have always done pretty well for myself in this regard and currently am in a relationship with a beautiful girl who is interesting. Which can be a rare find these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
From recent experience, the "treat her nice and with respect" approach is an utter fail if you lack sufficient confidence to back it up. Since you're a somewhat insecure 'nice-guy', girls will likely use that to their advantage to take whatever they can from you before leaving you for someone stronger who better satisfies their sexual desires.

Above all else, confidence wins. Now don't get me wrong, confidence will not guarantee that you find the girl of your dreams on the first try, but with confidence you can approach multiple girls much more easily and hold their attention. From there you can get to know them and see where that leads.

If you have issues with confidence, I would recommend some sort of physical exercise. Start jogging or cycling regularly, or hit the gym. The endorphins released due to physical activities are guaranteed to give you a feeling of power, which you can harness to increase your confidence and put yourself out there to meet more ladies.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Be yourself. True confidence is sexy.

As for your future girl, don't go by looks alone. Pick someone who is fun to be with, someone who makes you smile, someone you enjoy being with.

Much happiness to you...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Women are very emotional creatures and imho, can smell fear haha. My suggestion is to just make female friends. I'm not talking about sleeping around or anything like that, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm talking about just making friends who are female, get to know them, get to know their friends. Not only will you make friends but you'll learn a lot about women from it and hopefully they can guide you in the right direction.

I'm a very shy man, but I'm fine around friends. Recently, i asked out a girl who I'd been talking too. She said she was attached (turns out she's a lesbian lol) but we became really close friends and has helped me slowly get back onto the scene. Its building my self confidence, after it was destroyed by an angry ex, and she gives me tips on starting a conversation without feeling like a complete idiot lol. So far so good for me. Good luck man, it just takes time, keep your head up.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionsEverything

The most important thing in a relationship with a woman is the ability to act interested while listening to a monologue about why they hate the girl they work with for the 8th time, if you can master that you're golden. You can practice this skill by asking your grandmother about what's going on with your Great Aunt twice removed family.

Honestly though, if you can maintain a conversation and eye contact that always seems to be a plus. Joke around with them, they seem to dig confidence and a sense of humor. It all depends on what kind of girl you're looking to date, the shallow ones are easier to figure out but they're like trying to live on empty calories. Impossible to sustain a relationship with a shallow one unless you're a shallow person yourself.

Just be yourself man, if you're looking to find a long term relationship with someone you can love and respect you have to be yourself. Don't fall in the trap of trying to change your personality to impress someone because trying to build a relationship on lies and half truths quickly sucks the joy out of it.

Not claiming to be a ladies man myself, just have always done pretty well for myself in this regard and currently am in a relationship with a beautiful girl who is interesting. Which can be a rare find these days.

seconded

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
2 tips for you

1 treat women like crap they seem to like that

2 put on a wedding ring they seem too like that too

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

I'm detecting a degree of tongue-in-cheek to this response. It's not inherently wrong, but I want to clarify:

1. Treating women like crap is effective when you're the big, ripped, arrogant douche type. This makes you a challenge worth pursuing. As a skinny guy myself I can tell you, treating women like crap if you're not extremely attractive will just make them think you're an asshat.

2. The whole wedding ring thing is ridiculously ironic. Some women find your commitment so attractive that they will try to break your commitment to get with you, then they will leave you when they figure that you would break your commitment to them for another attractive lady.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
my coments were a joke but truer than most know

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lesson #1:

Alcohol.

That will be all.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ive been married for 20 year so i cant be much help with dating but i can tell u tips on staying married and being happy

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Yeah, if you want a meaningless 1-night stand, go for it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would recommend some serious weight lifting. It's actually simple, it's not that big of a deal. You just have to do it every day. How do you think all those idiots can handle it? If you consider yourself smart, well, it's kind of stupid to sit around being all weak when you can easily do something about it. And, chicks dig it. And, it will make you feel better about yourself and boost your confidence heroically, which is the NUMBER ONE THING to get girls. Confidence.

Plus, it's really good for you. The diet is actually the more important part, and that's important for your entire life and general health and well being, so there is no time like the present to get off the McVomit bandwagon and start eating smart.

Once again, smart. It's just smart. Sheldon Cooper is actually an idiot, and a socially retarded nerd. Don't let me hear you comparing yourself to him ever again, unless you just NEVER want to ever get laid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join