It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjinsane1
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Um.. i really dont think the dude who made this video cherry picked quakes. I think he is on the right track, he just left out the main reason these 188 quakes are getting so much attention.

The fact there is a rogue planet (planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer ect) floating through our solar system makes a big difference as to why these certain dates are used.

Here is the link to help explain...

i29.photobucket.com...

Every time earth lines up with the sun and this "rogue" planet we have a quake. It happenes to be every 188 days but the worse earthquakes happen when the earth is in the Leo constellation vs when its around in the Aquarius constellation.

Earth - Sun - Planet X while earth is in Leo constellation = Mega quakes that move the earths axis. .... ie... Japan, Chile.

Earth - Sun and Planet X while in the Aquarius constellation = Big Quakes ect.

It has something to do with the fact the earths magnetic poles connect.
March 22 (or around that date) we again line up Earth - Sun - Planet X - in the Leo Constellation BUT... this time this alignment also includes the moon and Mercury and Uranus - and almost Mars.
Going by these FACTS ... we should be in for a ruff ride my friends.

You can go to www.solarsystemscope.com... and input the date March 22nd 2012 and the time 0100 hours and see the entire alignment. The only thing you cant see is the dwarf star that is causing all this drama.

If you take time to connect the dots... it does make allot of sense. I think out government KNOWS the # is about to hit the fan somewhere along the New Madrid fault line all the way to the West Coast.
Fema has been major prepping those areas for a year or so.. and there have been major military drills off the west coast concerning tsunamis.

Btw.. this is my first post here. I have followed this forum for years, i just now decided to join and post.
I love this forum :-)
Sooo much KNOWLEDGE here!

Thank you so much for the great explanation on this!...I wondered the same thing about all the other quakes.....Great first post!...Take care! Blessings.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Compare his map with this map of largest earthquakes since 1900.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Looks like a bunch were left out.

Read ...xcalibur254 post on 1 st page!....They explain it all.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
also there is the theroy about the meteor that hit in the Gulf of Mexico had penetrated through the crust and the gulf up through New Madrid will collapse because of the underlying geologic effect of the meteor strike.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So - this is my first ever post to ATS! Yea...

Just want to point out that while I am no expert in this area, the one issue that seems to be bugging a lot of people is that some quakes are missing or are cherry picked.

Well, what if....

What if what the OP and author happened upon was a subset of quakes that follow a pattern pertaining to the 188 plus a few rules but other quakes, such as Haiti, belong to another subset whose pattern is not yet discovered,

Would ring especially tue if there was a planetary aligmnent aspect to this and the planets invloved with these quakes aren't the same for those others...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Does anyone on here know if there are any more nuclear plants situated anywhere on these lines?

2nd.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Does my math suck or aren't I the only one that gets 197 days between new zealand and japan?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The mathematical that the video claims are complete B/S!
A) It doesn't factor in all the large earthquakes that happen and don't fall on the 188 day cycle
B) Those odds are for a strict 188 day cycle, not give or take 15 days.
After adding those to things in the probability is, well pretty darn good.
That video was made by Einstein?!? No, more like some palm reader that says vague stuff that is bound to be true. The maker of the video keeps tooting his own horn.. peace prize, lol, only if they base it off B/S standards like Obamas

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You know, I came to this thread thinking I can debunk this, since well, I lived through the 1999 Izmit earthquake of 7.6 magnitude and thought, hmm that doesn't fit the 188 day theory.

But I'm about to post something none of you here have posted before.

This is a student paper, studying planetary alignments with major earthquakes and their relationship with each other. Apparently a bunch of students in Greece built a Java script that would allow them to see these two factors together. They have a bunch of information on there showing the planetary alignments with EVERY SINGLE MAJOR earthquake since 2004-2011 I think.

Scroll down and read the conclusion: "
We have developed a solar system simulator suitable for earthquake research. The simulator is
allows the position of the planets on their orbits for any selected date. The system allows for
prediction of future planetary alignments as well as previous ones. We have carried out a research
and showed that from 2004 only 7 of the 109 earthquakes of magnitude >7R were not accompanied
by a planetary alignment"

Link

You guys could be onto something

edit on 17-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Another thing, I could totally respect ley lines, I haven't tested it on a map so I'm open to it... But people who still believe a brown dwarf with the weight of a star is hiding behind some bush in the solar system and coming to shake the earth like an easter bunny in a half year cycle have no repect for nature, physics and reality. They are effing morons, catch a wake up.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

7.1 is not exactly a mega quake though is it?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

So if you read my posts would you say that my thinking was along those lines? Im just curious because i want to get better at explaining my thoughts and that is kinda what i was trying to get at with the sun and the equator and the formed internal pyramid.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

The link to the impact does not mention other faults or quakes. It does not suggest that there would be geological processes unresolved from 65Ma. There are intervening tectonic plates. Your claim seems to be mistaken.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kiymgie

The problem is that NO planets or the Sun correlate with earthquakes. So far only the Moon is correlated with a few quakes and those quakes are smaller quakes, not big ones.

It's a good guess on y our part, but does not work out.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

This is a student paper, studying planetary alignments with major earthquakes and their relationship with each other. Apparently a bunch of students in Greece built a Java script that would allow them to see these two factors together. They have a bunch of information on there showing the planetary alignments with EVERY SINGLE MAJOR earthquake since 2004-2011 I think.

This is a paper that is not published. It was not peer reviewed.

Actual studies do not see a correlation between quakes and other celestial objects except for a some rare/uncommon low intensity quakes being correlated with the Moon.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ofcourse it was published. Link

But it was published between September 30-October 1, 2011. And is open for peer review as we speak.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think the video is very interesting, but I'm not fully convinced. Especially when it talks about sometimes having to add, what was it, 8, 11, or 15 days to the cycle. Since I live right on top of the New Madrid fault I will definitely we prepared around 3/22/12. I'm not sure about nuclear plants nearby...seems like there is one in Tennessee. But we have an uranium enrichment facility right down the road from me. Would hate for anything to destroy it. Don't think that would be very pretty, especially so close to the Ohio River.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This particular post is of such a convoluted nature that it dares completely ignore scientific principle (or at least the last 500 years of it). Common shapes are just that, common. If I were to say that triangles are the 'God shape', I would also probably back it up by pointing out that triangles have existed in every ancient culture, thus proving triangles to be the God shape!

TLDR; This post uses crazy logic that preys on the ignorance of its readers.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I starred and flagged you but I can't give a "scientifically" based opinion on this as I am completely clueless about this "connection" as a theory in general. I am familiar with ley lines, but I personally can NOT connect the dots on this one (not saying you're wrong...Just saying in general). I'm trying hard to understand this ley line theory as it applies to this case in particular, but I don't see the practical use of math one bit. I do not appreciate the informal use of Geometry/Trig (which I overstand except in this case) and certainly wish that the mathematics behind these findings were explained more in depth with mathematically applied principles (or at least laid out to be better understood, if at all possible), but .....overall, I can't find a connection. I can correlate however, the beginning points being near the Nile River/Egypt (won't get into that though).

I will say however, that if this is true and it hits anywhere if at all near Philadelphia (where my college student is and another college student up in Fresno, CA) and/or Los Angeles, California (where the rest of our family is) then I'm certainly paying attention and will advise my daughters to be prepared "JUST IN CASE". I would just hate to come off as being "Paranoid Again" in advising my daughters once again to be prepared.... because then they're gonna be like "what is it now Mom"
BTW, one's very analytical and practical (a real mathematical genius) and although she listens to me, one day maybe if I keep alerting her to things that don't come true she won't listen to me when I have proof (if ever). Kinda of like The Boy Who Cried Wolf

But, yet and still I will calmly just ask her if she still has her emergency kit stocked so she isn't blind sided just in case.

ETA
Even though IMO, this makes no sense. But ya never know who's right
Man, I hate these "just in case" cases. I'm thinking maybe, none of what I posted makes any sense...oh well

edit on 3/17/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lzkaware
3d Image I rendered using the main intersecting points on the maps. Chile, DC, Japan, Australia, And the tip is in Africa.

first time uploading an image i hope it works.

Now that is interesting !!!! Wooow....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Double Post...sorry
edit on 3/17/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join