It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Chile February 27, 2010 8.8

188 days later…

Christ Church September 04, 2010 7.1

188 days later…

Japan March 11, 2011 9.0

188 days later…

Fiji September 15, 2011 7.3

188 days later…

March 21, 2012?

I think this is some great info but when I calculate 188 days from 09/15/2011 (Fiji Quake) I get March 21, 2012.
Don't want to nit pick because I believe you have something here and not like it's far off from March 22.
Here's how I calculated it...
www.timeanddate.com...

edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The video tries to disprove by showing that there are other earthquakes that don't fit therefore there can't be a pattern. Well, that might make sense to some at first, but lets look at another potential random data set. Let say you watch the trains that go through town, they are going at random times in random directions, but you see a red train every Thursday afternoon for a few months, does that mean you can't predict when that train will come through because other trains ALSO go past? Could there really be a train going past on Thursdays? Sure! That train might be carrying products that ship from a factory down the line a few miles that only ships one day a week, and that engine is dedicated for the route. Maybe that train makes a big loop, and it never heads the other way past that track, but it still goes by on Thursdays. The longer a pattern (of 188 days per the earthquake theory) seems to have a valid data point, the more likely you will have a good reason to guess that it will continue. Does this mean the 188 day cycle is wrong? No. Does it make it correct? No. Even the video admitted that there was an Earthquake, but not where it was predicted. The pattern that is believed to be known is the duration between events, the locations may or may not have a real pattern, and it may be a pattern far harder to figure out than what might be expected. If the data that states the earthquakes have met the timing pattern for over 100 years, then I would expect there to be on in the next few days, but I would not expect to have a guess where.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Irony...Happening on 3-21-2012....

Earthquake Science Center Seminars
Up and Down of the Japanese Island Before and After the Tohoku-Oki Earthquake/ Stress Triggering of the Tohoku-Oki Earthquake and Increased Probability of a Large Earthquake Beneath Tokyo
Presented by: Manabu Hashimoto and Shinji Toda, DPRI, Kyoto University
Date: March 21, 2012
Host: Ross Stein

I'm curious what other activities are scheduled for this day around the world....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Irony...Happening on 3-21-2012....

I'm curious what other activities are scheduled for this day around the world....

Im having am colonoscopy which is ironic considering that it is 188 days +/- 12 days since my last one.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I will follow this religiously if his predictions come true probably...otherwise I'll just write it off. So I guess we'll see.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's proof nothings going to happen....Team Obama will definitely want this summit to take place... He needs them kids getting people to vote for him.

CU Obama Student Summit

Start Date/Time: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:00 PM
End Date/Time: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:00 PM
Recurring Event: One time event
Importance: Normal Priority
Category: Non-BCDP Events
Description: Obama Campaign Student/Youth Summit tentatively scheduled for CU on March 21, 2012. The Summit will feature members of the National Obama campaign and a celebrity appearance. The Summit will focus on how students can become involved in the Obama reelection campaign.

This is a non-BCDP event- tentative details are taking shape:

Time: 6pm
Location: CU Campus, Duane Physics Building, Room G1B30 (map)

Source

Another Source

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Here's proof nothings going to happen....Team Obama will definitely want this summit to take place... He needs them kids getting people to vote for him.

CU Obama Student Summit

Start Date/Time: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:00 PM
End Date/Time: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:00 PM
Recurring Event: One time event
Importance: Normal Priority
Category: Non-BCDP Events
Description: Obama Campaign Student/Youth Summit tentatively scheduled for CU on March 21, 2012. The Summit will feature members of the National Obama campaign and a celebrity appearance. The Summit will focus on how students can become involved in the Obama reelection campaign.

This is a non-BCDP event- tentative details are taking shape:

Time: 6pm
Location: CU Campus, Duane Physics Building, Room G1B30 (map)

Source

Another Source

Isn't Colorado where the new capitol of America would be in the event of major disaster to the US?
And isn't Colorado the place of the Famous New World Airport?

Seems like Colorado would be a safe place to be in the event of tsunami or earthquake, just saying, when you mention Obama's going to be in Colorado it made me think of that.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Obama being in Colorado the night of March 21 doesn't give me much assurance. If anything, it makes me think something might go down. This would be an easy front to get the President to the Denver underground bunkers that night without anyone noticing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse1111
Obama being in Colorado the night of March 21 doesn't give me much assurance. If anything, it makes me think something might go down. This would be an easy front to get the President to the Denver underground bunkers that night without anyone noticing.

To me, saying the President is going to be in Colorado on March 21 + 22 makes me believe that something is going to happen, as you could have said any other state and I would have thought nothing of it. There could be nothing to it and he could just be visiting a SCHOOL but when I think of SCHOOL and DISASTER it brings the thought of BUSH in school on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ratoris

But the idea being presented is that this is some kind of Earth-shattering secret "Quake Code" when actually it's just statistically likely that there will be a major quake somewhere in the world every 180-190 days. It's finding a pattern and making it seem ultra-significant despite the fact that it isn't, even taking advantage of the pseudoscientific idea of Ley Lines. We're not dealing with some deeply meaningful code to predict the next apocalyptic quake here, we're dealing with someone looking at earthquake data, finding a pattern, and then ignoring the data that doesn't fit it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I think the whole argument comes down to whether you believe we are of intelligent design or we are of a pool of elements that evolved.

If the world is intelligently designed it could be said that major earthquakes happen in a cycle.
If the world is evolved from a pool of elements it could be said that earthquakes happen at random.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ratoris

Your train analogy has at least 2 possible flaws to consider.
1. The red train is identifiable as the train of interest. In the quake scenario there is no identifiable quake. Some quake is labeled after the fact as the quake of interest.
2. The quake in question is not like the train. The train passes the same place at the same time. The quakes are not like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

If the world is intelligently designed it could be said that major earthquakes happen in a cycle.
If the world is evolved from a pool of elements it could be said that earthquakes happen at random.

If there were intelligent design then there would be no quakes.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If there were intelligent design then there would be no quakes.

If the energy is not balanced between earthquakes releasing energy the earth would crack into pieces, maybe it's just the design that's not understood.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am very curious as to why you think that a God would not have the earth a quakin.'

2nd.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't see anywhere that Obama will actually be attending that himself. I'm sure someone with the know-how can confirm Obama's schedule for the week.

BTW, weren't you banned from ATS?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Why design in failure? Would a car manufacturer purposely design in a bumpy ride?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If the energy is not balanced between earthquakes releasing energy the earth would crack into pieces, maybe it's just the design that's not understood.

Gravity does not allow the Earth to crack into pieces. There is no balance to quakes.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I think that the original design was quite perfect. However, a pretty good sized bump in the road caused a massive recall, which in turn, shook things up a bit in the seismic department

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join