It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Popcorn Ready! New Movie Exposes the Radicals Behind OWS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Not surprisingly, I didn’t see anything about this on a search. In just a few short weeks, Citizens United Productions will release a new movie about who’s really behind the Occupy movement.

This is going to be great. I can’t wait to see every body scrambling to come up with excuses afterward!

I will be glued to my seat (even though I’ve probably written half the movie on ATS)!!

edit on 5-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"There even ready to assult one another"

Looks to be an Eye opening film !

S&F

BTW,is Michael Moore directing it,or is he financing it?

edit on 5-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seems somewhat one sided to me. I guess that only time will tell. Obviously one individual isn't among the living anymore to defend himself if he is being taken out of context in the film

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

BTW,is Michael Moore directing it,or is he financing it?

Something tells me…..NEITHER! I don’t think this movie fits his narrative.

The movie does have content from Breitbart though! I’m glad to see he’s kicking butt from beyond! This is just a warm up for the other info of his set to be released soon.

Is it just me or does the timing of the release of all this info seem a bit…planned?

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hmm I expect an even handed and accurate portrayal of OWS - by the organisation that produced such gems as:
America at Risk (bomb our enemies into the stone age), Rediscovering God in America (when did he ever leave?), Perfect Valor (US soldiers showing how prisoners should be treated), Celcius 41 (even if it is 41 degrees celcius every day, there is no such thing as global warming), Broken Promises - the UN at 60 (foreigners break their promises and quite possibly want to take over America).

Yes I'm expecting some gritty, fair, investigative journalism from Citizens United, then again pigs might fly...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sure.Right around the time for the "radicals" to get back to anarchy....err protesting.

Obama needs all the distractions he can get.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Who are they going to get to Narrat this movie?

Newt Gingrich again?

Are you kidding Seabag, this is like getting Ted Bundy to report on the Dating Scene.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's good to see that you remain open-minded and wait to pass judgement until the film actually comes out, seabag!

You don't even know if this film will be accurate or edited like a Breitbart film usually is. Every time you post or make a thread you prove that you have an agenda and the truth be damned.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Regarding who's behind OWS, the rabbit hole can't run very deep, can it? Wasn't OWS an idea originally borne out of Adbusters (of Canada) back in July '11? I found that interesting that Canadians actually came down to Wall Street to get the whole thing in motion, and obviously to some degree it caught on for awhile. Looking back though, I do see OWS as somewhat of a dry run of what could be more 'live fire' in the near future.

This upcoming "Hot New Film", though... The radicals behind it are the folks that want to see some sort of revolution. Or are they? Suppose I'll stay tuned to find out.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Hmm I expect an even handed and accurate portrayal of OWS - by the organisation that produced such gems as:
America at Risk (bomb our enemies into the stone age), Rediscovering God in America (when did he ever leave?), Perfect Valor (US soldiers showing how prisoners should be treated), Celcius 41 (even if it is 41 degrees celcius every day, there is no such thing as global warming), Broken Promises - the UN at 60 (foreigners break their promises and quite possibly want to take over America).

Yes I'm expecting some gritty, fair, investigative journalism from Citizens United, then again pigs might fly...

You’re attacking the source before you’ve seen a shred of evidence presented? Sounds like someone isn’t looking at all the evidence objectively or with and open mind.

Deny Ignorance, or something??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
OCCUPY THE WORLD!

If the occupiers are twice as radical as this "film" presumes, it isn't enough. F#@k Citizens United and right-wing lies!

There’s the truth!! I knew it was in there somewhere.

Thanks! Maybe some of your ilk will be portrayed in the movie! I expect to see a lot of CHAOS!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
OCCUPY THE WORLD!

The world is occupied, silly...........

edit on 5-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Are you kidding Seabag, this is like getting Ted Bundy to report on the Dating Scene.

I never heard that analogy from you when Michael Moore made a film (or when the MSM had something positive to report about Obama).

We’ll see how well your OWS shilling goes after more people know the truth about the movement in its current form.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It's good to see that you remain open-minded and wait to pass judgement until the film actually comes out, seabag!

You don't even know if this film will be accurate or edited like a Breitbart film usually is. Every time you post or make a thread you prove that you have an agenda and the truth be damned.

The same can be said for all of those denouncing a movie that has yet to be released.

You supporters defend OWS with everything you’ve got! Don’t let the truth get in your way!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I believe I have expressed my frustration with OWS a few times. I do not blindly follow.

But you haven't even seen the movie and you are calling it truth? How do you know? Are you following your believe that OWS is evil no matter what?
edit on 5-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by freethinker123

You’re attacking the source before you’ve seen a shred of evidence presented? Sounds like someone isn’t looking at all the evidence objectively or with and open mind.

Deny Ignorance, or something??

My whole post was a denial of ignorance, or didn't you understand?

I don't need to watch every Adam Sandler movie to know what the content is going to be like.

Anyway, you should at least practice what you preach, you are supporting the source before you've even seen a shred of evidence you said "this is going to be great". But according to you I'm not allowed to make any judgement beforehand!

But yeah, I might watch this purely to be entertained, it might provide more laughs than Adam Sandler too

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I believe I have expressed my frustration with OWS a few times. I do not blindly follow.

You have…and that’s honest.

But you haven't even seen the movie and you are calling it truth? How do you know? Are you following your believe that OWS is evil no matter what?

As I stated, I’ve probably written half the movie. Many of the things exposed have been hashed and rehashed here on ATS. I don’t expect a whole lot of new information. For me, it will be nice to see all these things put together in movie format for all to see; like a compilation of OWS GREATEST HITS!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seems to me Occupy Wall Street has been tried in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen and Libya. Its being tried real hard in Great Briton

Americans think somehow there effort is grass roots. Nope! Same story. It will have the same ending.

Anybody wanna take bets?

We need another solution.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag For me, it will be nice to see all these things put together in movie format for all to see; like a compilation of OWS GREATEST HITS!

Do you think it will be fair and balanced, and Show the Police Brutality as well.

After all, the Police are the real story, How they changed their roles from protecting Citizens, to Attacking

and Provoking them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join