It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

Speeding the truth hurts,sometime. I really don't know who the.....is!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Arken

The common people are not ready for this.

And the real war is a war fight agains the KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS.
They are too many,and when the time will come I don't want to think about,so much crying will be.

Oh, this for sure. This for sure....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

Find a thread with substance, people.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

As usual, your reasoning is flawed. There is nothing mutually exclusive about the set containing Adam and Eve and the set including dinosaurs; you cannot construct a valid syllogism using this. Adam and Eve may have existed and dinosaurs did not. Dinosaurs may have existed, but Adam and Eve did not. Both Adam and Eve and dinosaurs existed. Neither Adam and Eve nor dinosaurs ever existed. All four possibilities are equally valid, and partisans of each position can make their case based upon extrinsic (empirical) evidence. Another massive waste of ATS server space.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe the Earth is really flat, but when you look at it, or try to measure it, Satan steals your eyes and makes it look round in order to destroy our faith in the flat Earth the great Lord created for us.

Drugs are bad, kids, just say no.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

As usual, your reasoning is flawed. There is nothing mutually exclusive about the set containing Adam and Eve and the set including dinosaurs; you cannot construct a valid syllogism using this. Adam and Eve may have existed and dinosaurs did not. Dinosaurs may have existed, but Adam and Eve did not. Both Adam and Eve and dinosaurs existed. Neither Adam and Eve nor dinosaurs ever existed. All four possibilities are equally valid, and partisans of each position can make their case based upon extrinsic (empirical) evidence. Another massive waste of ATS server space.

That is exactly what i thought but then we both took the time to respond didn't we? Not really sure what that says about us......

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I unlike others I have my conscience clean,for many reasons,but first of all because I never lie.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The OP is right on, I have proof dinosaurs did not exist and only Adam and eve came first but afterwords..

edit on 27-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

reply to post by Arken

The common people are not ready for this.

And the real war is a war fight agains the KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS.
They are too many,and when the time will come I don't want to think about,so much crying will be.

Oh, this for sure. This for sure....
Maybe we should not have let them see the truth, but maybe then we will have our conscience burdened.
edit on 27-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: we

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Don't stop please don't stop this is soooo entertaining. made my Monday nearly bearable. keep feedn the troll PLEASE!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If there was Adam and eve, Then Santa clause is real and apperantly black people and asians never existed. Get your facts straight.

I didnt know faith meant beleiveing atrociously stupid things without ever using any logic or judgment, oh wait, nevermind, thats exactly what it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I believe dinosaurs and I believe the story of Adam and Eve. There is nothing contradictory about the two if you realize that the whole thing is jumbled by the bull# science of carbon dating. All over the world there are fossils of footprints of both humans and dinosaurs commingled, yet scientists tell us there were ?millions? of years between their existance. HA!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

carbon dating
Carbon dating has nothing to do with the fact that they never lived physical(as requested)in my humble opinion.

edit on 27-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Carbon dating has nothing to do with the fact that they never lived physical.

If you are stating this as a fact, you are lying. Please add the words "in my opinion" if you want to maintain your honesty.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by watchitburn

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
I agree with that.

And the explanation of the planted evidence is the most simple one.

Is this a troll thread?

Do you genuinely believe Dinosaurs have never existed? Are you placing all your faith in the notion that Adam and Eve may have existed?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Freeborn

Exactly what is the purpose or reasoning behind 'God's' dinosaur fraud
That is what I am asking my self many times,who is who and why.

I don't think you quite got it.

There is no evidence whatsoever to support this fraud theory.
There is no rational reason for it to have occurred.

The only purpose it serves is to provide an irrational explanation for those who prefer to believe in irrational explanations rather than hard, scientific facts.

Of course we don't know everything about the dinosaur era etc,but we KNOW they existed and when they existed.
And maybe one or two very small pockets survived whatever cataclysmic event caused their demise and continue to live in relative isolation today.
And maybe mankind's history is far more complex and older than is generally accepted and possibly involves some interaction with dinosaurs etc.

But none of that alters the fact that they existed a very long time ago and that they aren't the result of some freakishly perverse hoax played on mankind by an omniscient being.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Carbon dating has nothing to do with the fact that they never lived physical.

Am I getting this right......you believe that dinosaurs never existed?......but you think Adam and Eve did?

I know English isn't your first language, but your posts are incredibly difficult to follow

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Planted evidence , why dont you just leave your computer stop thinking up crazy conspiracies .
Go outside and look for a realy dinosaur fossil yourself , Im sure it wont take you long !

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Planted evidence , why dont you just leave your computer stop thinking up crazy conspiracies
Yes as planted evidence,1000 years ago if you tell people that there are dinosaur bones the will do the same thing as today,when today you tell them the truth that they are wrong they do the same thing as 1000 years ago,nothing has changed and we ask our selves why some things happen.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join