It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
www.answersingenesis.org...

Dinosaurs can also remind us that God judged the rebellion in Noah’s day by destroying the wicked world with water, resulting in the death of millions of creatures. The Bible teaches us that He will again judge the world, but next time by fire: “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the Earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up” (2 Peter 3:10).

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What always made me wonder if Dinosaurs were just normal sized creatures blown out of proportion. I can see that people bring up the fossils that are displayed in Museums, but it doesn't say much about them. You also can't touch the exhibits so maybe they are hiding something about the authenticity and the actual size of what a Dinosaur really is.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by judus

How long did it take you to come up with this ? I love a good theory/conspiracy but this is way out there.
This can be the truth.

I asked you a very simple question and it gets ignored, so at this point i cannot help but to conclude that you are an elaborate troll.

What was that line again...o yeah ...Don't feed the trolls.

Really? So what are all these big things in museums?

How bout all the stuff pulled out of the ground?

How bout all the giant tracks fossilized in mud found around the world?

Ancient species preserved in amber?

I have a strong feeling were someone to research Blocula and Diamondsmith, they might find out they share a lot in common.............curious that.....

I think we have a group of people spamming the same kind of posting style, random nonsense with numerous posts on nonsense and minimal responses..........mostly a sentence, or non synsical ramblings in replies to others serious questions......
edit on 27-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Why not both though
Can not coexist as long as were not fit as time period.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sure, let's ignore the heaps of proof that dinosaurs were real, and instead believe in something whose only claim to truth is a few thousand year old book...

Moving on, you are also looking at the Bible literally. I don't see what's so hard about figuring out why dinosaurs aren't in the Bible and also why even if you believe in the Bible, you don't have to be ignorant and think the Earth is only 6000 years old.

If you look at the creation story from a scientific point of view, you can imagine that millions and millions of years are passing, not just a couple of days. Also, take this verse:

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Then in the next chapter, he goes and creates Adam and Eve. This shows that God had already created a multitude of humans who were not in the Garden. Adam and Eve were special people, not among the masses.

I do not believe this creation story, because it doesn't make sense. But if you do, you don't have to take things so literally.

Edit: Crap... I fed the troll.

edit on 2/27/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

What always made me wonder if Dinosaurs were just normal sized creatures blown out of proportion
That is another question never answered.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I have a strong feeling
I also have some strong feelings....about some things.

And I am usually right.No ,sorry I am always right.

Now,on topic.

Dinosaurs Never Existed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

you don't have to be ignorant and think the Earth is only 6000 years old.
I never believe that and I never will,things could be more complicated then that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I do not believe this creation story, because it doesn't make sense. But if you do, you don't have to take things so literally.
You are right,never take things literally.As a period of time is billion, not history as we know.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I have a strong feeling

Now,on topic.

Dinosaurs Never Existed.

Yup. You're right. Feel better now?

Now you go ahead and only answer questions where you can avoid the answer and respond with a 1 liner full of "facts" that only you believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yeah, I had a Christian minister tell me once Dinosaur Bones were placed there by Satan to fool people into believing that Earth was older than 6000 years. I remember laughing right in his face. Some of the lies and stories made up by Christians never cease to amaze me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

all we know about the history of our planet can be wrong

Interesting challenge.

Absolutely correct.

The history of the mankind on this planet must be rewritten.

GOD (the real spiritual GOD) isn't right the same GOD(s) who has created Adam and Eve.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Now,on topic. Dinosaurs Never Existed.

Yes they did......Adam and Eve didn't.

You really have been posting some silly threads recently.........no offence intended.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

GOD (the real spiritual GOD) isn't right the same GOD(s) who has created Adam and Eve.
This is amazing because I know some things...and facts...and evidence!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug

I have a strong feeling

Now,on topic.

Dinosaurs Never Existed.

Yup. You're right. Feel better now?

Now you go ahead and only answer questions where you can avoid the answer and respond with a 1 liner full of "facts" that only you believe.

Another trap like many others before....no chance,not one percent.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I believe the same ,but could be too late.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

I believe the same ,but could be too late.

No. It's never too late. But...

Only accept "ALL" the consequences....

The common people are not ready for this.

And the real War is a War fighted against the KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yes they did.
Sure..That is why the price of gasoline has risen,as the oil is made of dinosaurs but because they disappeared there is no oil.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
WHY, WHY, WHY, pander to a TROLL!!!!? Why do you people pander to this tripe? Why do you continually post to threads like this? If you ignore it, it will go away... People like this are looking for attention. They didn't get enough of it from their parents when they were children so they do things like this... You have to resist the urge to fall into their trap and just turn your back on them... I implore you, serious ATS members, to cease posting to people like this...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The common people are not ready for this.

And the real war is a war fight agains the KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS.
They are too many,and when the time will come I don't want to think about,so much crying will be.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join