It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

You didn't provide a source but I found the article. It's not from an Israeli university but one of the researchers is associated with the Univeristy of the Negev.
fedgeno.com...

Yes, it talks about possible piezoelectric effects when exposed to frequencies of 500MHz to 2.5GHz. Interesting that they didn't actually test for those effects. But what does that have to do with Schumann frequencies?

edit on 2/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I asked for documentation. Not a claim from someone who is selling snake oil.

The MRS 2000 Magnetic Resonance Stimulation Device is research proven to energy the body, reduce pain, improve sleep and increase overall health and wellness

www.prlog.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think that the OP is about the wavy nature of everyhting in the cosmos, regardless of EM, sound or other type.
How to tune our selves into other waves. But that's just my guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You didn't provide a source but I found the article. It's not from an Israeli university but one of the researchers is associated with the Univeristy of the Negev.
fedgeno.com...

Yes, it talks about possible piezoelectric effects when exposed to frequencies of 500MHz to 2.5GHz. Interesting that they didn't actually test for those effects. But what does that have to do with Schumann frequencies?

As a matter of fact I DID provide the link but it was after I edited the post but before you posted this reply. So lost in translation I suppose.

In regards to the researcher and the university yes one of them is a chemical engineer at the University of the Negev and the other two are Experimental Toxicologist who work for (Google Translated site) INERIS, a public industrial and commercial under the supervision of the Ministry of Ecology, was created in 1990. He was born of a restructuring of the Coal Research Center of France (CERCHAR) and the Research Institute of Applied Chemistry (IRCHA), and has a heritage of over 60 years of research and expertise recognized. www.ineris.com...:en-US
fficial%26biw%3D136 6%26bih%3D545%26prmd%3Dimvns" target="_blank" class="postlink">link

So i fail to see what point YOU'RE trying to make.

What it has to with the Schumann Frequencies is if such high energetic fields can have an effect on the calcite crystals in the pineal gland then the possibility exists that a weak electromagnetic field like the Schumann resonance of say 7.8Hz could also effect the calcite in the pineal.

If you have a couple of hundred thousand dollars lying around im sure I could organize a research team to dig deeper into this matter for you???

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Its obvious your intentions so at this point I am posting this for the rest of ATS
that is interested in learning.

Relevant Quotes to space station design from G. Harry Stine - Living In Space

LIVING IN SPACE

G. Harry Stine

Matus1976 Space Station design notes

11 - RECREATION IN SPACE

Basically, the Earth is a huge electromagnetic resonance chamber. Its resonant frequency is 8.73 hertz, called the Schuman Resonance after the European scientist who discovered it. This frequency may vary from about 5 to 15 hertz, depending upon what solar particles are doing to the ionosphere.

Dr. Siegnot Lang of Germany discovered that the Schuman Resonance is sensed by the human nervous system because the Earth's magnetic field is nine orders of magnitude stronger than a nerve impulse. The Schuman Resonance provides the basic timeing singla that sets the human body's internal clock, which is why Lang called it the "Zeitgeber" or "time giver" pg 170

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by pianopraze

with all of your foot stomping in response to phage's messages, you consistently fail to address a one certain topic that he has brought up to you in this thread and others:

*** EM waves are not the same as SOUND waves. ***

any argument to the contrary would be completely moronic. the more you continue to insist that they ARE the same, the more obvious your severe lack of knowledge in this matter becomes.

I know that he (and many others around here) can be frustrating, but you are sacrificing your own credibility.

perhaps you should simply admit that you do not know everything .......

I don't know everything. I did include several related but different subjects in my OP. I never said they are the same.

Phage and I have been discussing something different. He was trying to put words in my mouth which I did not fall for, yet his insinuation was enough to confuse those not familiar with his methods.

The ELF waves that HAARP generates by bouncing higher frequency waves off the ionosphere are EM ELF waves in ELF Schumann EM resonances. Aquino addresses these as ELF. The cat's purr, and the Infrasound are related, but not Schumann resonances, EM, or ELF waves and I not did I state they were, I said they used the same wave frequency of waves. But there is a correlation and that is not the subject of this thread. Sound waves are not EM but they are closely related for several reasons, some which have been pointed out, and even the government and scientists know this:

wiki

us government
I don't want to argue this, sound waves are not EM as they require a medium, but as has been pointed out there is a conversion/overlap/correlation whatever word you want to use. Maybe it would be a good topic for another thread.

And as another person pointed out, this is all about waves. In one sense life is all about different waves, something i really resonate to as a musician. I have a very long and technical book about the conversion of sound to EM and back again I bought in college as a Music Education major, but it is dry and brain numbing to me, why inflict it on ATS? Every microphone and speaker you own constantly is converting them: here's how.

It is just more rabbit trails.

My main point, is our brain resonates at a certain EM frequency. It is the same or very similar to the Schumann EM frequencies. Many scientist theorize that our brain waves developed the way they did because of the Schumann EM frequencies. If you broadcast EM frequencies into the brain it cause some very interesting reactions, inducing certain mental states as shown by the God Helmet and my later posted study. HAARP is capable of producing these EM frequencies in the very range that affect us.

This is something some people do not want us to realize this and will throw donkey poodoo, sing and dance very loudly and repeat inane ramblings over and over, or anything else you can imagine it takes to keep you away from looking at the subject of my OP.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I was not trying to make a point. I have no complaints about the credentials of the researchers. I was just commenting that the study was not "done by an Israeli university".

What it has to with the Schumann Frequencies is if such high energetic fields can have an effect on the calcite crystals in the pineal gland then the possibility exists that a weak electromagnetic field like the Schumann resonance of say 7.8Hz could also effect the calcite in the pineal.

Piezoelectric effects are frequency specific. The researchers found that the crystals found in the pineal gland would respond to ultrahigh electrical frequencies.

We report here the presence of a new form of mineral deposits in the pineal gland. The calcite microcrystals would have piezoelectric properties with excitability in the frequency range of mobile communications.

fedgeno.com...

I also find it curious that they speculate that the effect could be induced by electromagnetic radiation of any frequency. As I understand it, piezoelectric materials respond to electric currents, not electromagnetic radiation. I'll have to look into it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Still nothing about Schumann frequency generators actually being used in space, as standard equipment or otherwise.

You also left out this comment about the quote. From your source:

[questionable, but notable]

www.matus1976.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

If you broadcast EM frequencies into the brain it cause some very interesting reactions, inducing certain mental states as shown by the God Helmet and my later posted study. HAARP is capable of producing these EM frequencies in the very range that affect us.

Again you are confusing issues. The "god helmet" does not use electromagnetic radiation, it uses a fluctuating magnetic field.

Now, if you had a device set up to receive the electromagnetic radiation induced by HAARP (it would have to be a very sensitive receiver with very good noise filtering capabilities), amplify that signal and feed it to an electromagnet in a helmet, yes, you would duplicate what the helmet does using the signal from HAARP. But without that device you get nothing.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Still nothing about Schumann frequency generators actually being used in space, as standard equipment or otherwise.

You also left out this comment about the quote. From your source:

www.matus1976.com...

What your pointing out

was after the paragraph I quoted.
Very misleading on your part.

People can read.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

What your pointing out

was after the paragraph I quoted.
Very misleading on your part.

People can read.

Yes, and they can see that your source has made comments about the quotes used and placed those comments in brackets following the quote. Your source sees the information in the quote as "questionable, but notable". Nothing misleading, just pointing out what your source says

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes, and they can see that your source has made comments about the quotes used and placed those comments in brackets following the quote.

Yes, following the quote, as in reference to the material that followed, not preceeded.

Do you even know who I was quoting? G. Harry Stine.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes, following the quote, as in reference to the material that followed, not preceeded.

That's not the pattern seen in the document. The bracketed comments refer to the preceding content.

"Simple extensions of human anatomy have been operated in space and will continue to be important in space work for decades to come" pg 140

[Remote manipulators]

"The human operator then commands only changes either to the computer or, by overriding the computer, directly to the machine" pg 159

['fly by wire']

And so on.
www.matus1976.com...

And nothing about Schumann generators being in use in space.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Phage, either way your arugment is considerably weak.

I posted on page 2 very recent findings by NASA.

Originally posted by burntheships

Do you even know who I was quoting? G. Harry Stine.

Written 35 years ago. You think maybe they know now?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's not the pattern seen in the document. The bracketed comments all refer to the preceding content.

"Simple extensions of human anatomy have been operated in space and will continue to be important in space work for decades to come" pg 140

[Remote manipulators]

"The human operator then commands only changes either to the computer or, by overriding the computer, directly to the machine" pg 159

['fly by wire']

And so on.

www.matus1976.com...

Is there anything positive you would like to add to this thread? I feel like its being placed on hold until you are not confused anymore.

Love ya....value your opinion.... as I think we all do. I think though I speak for other posters who are getting irritated on the side lines though...lets move on...however you can find a way..please lets move on with this thread!!

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So NASA has seen that Schumann frequencies are not entirely trapped by the ionosphere.
Does that mean they don't need the generators after all? The ones for which you can't seem to find documentation showing that they actually exist?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Love ya....value your opinion.... as I think we all do. I think though I speak for other posters who are getting irritated on the side lines though...lets move on...however you can find a way..please lets move on with this thread!

What side lines? The OP claims that there is a conspiracy to use HAARP and who knows what else to exert some kind of mind control on an unknowing population. I am providing counter arguments to that claim. Arguments based on the very sources the OP and others use.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have posted several sources. You have posted your opinon.
As usual, and as others have pointed out, its gotten old.
With that said, I am not going to respond to any further of your rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I have posted several sources. You have posted your opinon.

I have posted the sources to support my opinion and I have refuted your opinion and your interpretation of your sources.

I posted on page 2 very recent findings by NASA.

I was replying to your statement about NASA as a source. I see one article from you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What side lines? The OP claims that there is a conspiracy to use HAARP and who knows what else to exert some kind of mind control on an unknowing population. I am providing counter arguments to that claim. Arguments based on the very sources the OP and others use.
reply to post by Phage

The sidelines I am sitting on awaiting for this thread to get back on track.

Maybe it makes you uncomfy...it should. Do you not think the Government would do such a thing? Surely you have researched thoroughly and have concluded they are not the most trustworthy group. Surely you do not think all the ones who claim mind control are not coo coo! There are many references that say the Government has worked to control us since day one. Take that with modern day tech and BOOM...mind control with frequencies.

Its a no~ brainer for some...for some it just doesn't feel good so they turn a blind eye to it.

Its fine if you don't agree..move on to a thread you agree with and can contribute to effectively without all the nit picking. There is no way either side can prove it happens. Its an opinion for all to have. You have made your opinion clear.

Lets move on PLEASE!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join