It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
been validated by a whose who of prominent scientist including some from NASA.

Oh dear, just when was a NASA scientist present at any testing?

the megawatt plant was tested and passed etc.

Whilst plugged into a large generator....

If I missed something then please enlighten me?

let us see, you ignore the fact Rossi is a convicted fraudster, no independent testing has been done of it....

all the evidence and affirmations by prominent scientist that it does work

care to post where the vidence was peer reviewed?
edit on 30-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
what do you classify as properly tested?

For starters, a device that does not require a battery would be convincing. Although you can already guess that does not satisfy the skeptic minded. The result should be repeated by (independent) others under controlled conditions, so that fraud can be ruled out.

A proper test would also require the person doing the tests to have at least a mediocre understanding of electrical engineering, and a bit of chemistry. In the video I watched that was not the case. The person doing the test measured the voltage over a 12V battery, and because there was a voltage drop of 0.5 v he concluded only ~4% of the power was used.
edit on 30-12-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

edit on 30-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

The most important information on that page is:

Your Support Maintains this Service -- and Your Survival ... The Civilization Kit ... It's Your Best Bet & Investment in Sustainable Humanity on Earth ... Everything @ rexresearch.com on a Data DVD, plus Bonus Files ! ORDER PAGE >

Why oh why is about everyone who is changing the world for good of mankind selling a DVD.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It has passed every test so far and been validated by a whose who of prominent scientist including some from NASA.

No it hasn't. It never went to NASA. Rossi went there to talk about it and an official gave an interview generalizing about lenr reactions.

Link us to the NASA paper if you have it, you don't.

the megawatt plant was tested and passed etc. If I missed something then please enlighten me?

By who?

Edit: Ok I see it is just your uninformed opinion that is doesn't work and that apparently you have not even bothered to review all the evidence and affirmations by prominent scientist that it does work and there is no trickery etc...

You have?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

When I find the PDF with the hundreds of patents I have read through I will post it but I expect that will not satisfy you.

Post them then. You should not need hundreds. If I found one patent that I believed to be capable of producing a so called free energy contraption, I would surely bookmark it....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Lee78

The most important information on that page is:

Your Support Maintains this Service -- and Your Survival ... The Civilization Kit ... It's Your Best Bet & Investment in Sustainable Humanity on Earth ... Everything @ rexresearch.com on a Data DVD, plus Bonus Files ! ORDER PAGE >

Why oh why is about everyone who is changing the world for good of mankind selling a DVD.

Have you even bothered to click on the links or any of the links? Nope.
They, not all of them explain and show how to create free energy, obtain water along with many other things. I have been looking through the site and havent paid a penny.......

And how many pennies have you saved from working free energy contraptions?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

The site is an abomination, its a complete chaos. I am not wasting my time on it. All I needed to read was the "buy my CD" part and I knew enough.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Heres a link that in my opinion would explain why the Egyptians built pyramids
Pyramid Generator

You are joking, arent you? care to provide a valid source for this?
"1. A radar shows a huge ionic column reaching a few kilometers into the sky above The 44-meter Golden Section Pyramid

With the help of a series of radars working in the centimeter range and placed at 60 km, 32 km and 30 km from the Pyramid, scientists conducted radiolocation of the area of vertical axis of the Pyramid. During this research, the existence of an ionic column with a height of 2000 meters and width of 500 meters along the vertical axis of the pyramid was established."

When was this done? who were the scientists? Where did they publish their findings?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Could it not be because you cant be bothered to read?

Yes, that is what I already said. Can't be bothered to waste my time on this junk.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Theres a number of things here in this site, yes it looks....how can i put it? not the best but if you can be bothered to read you will see.

You will see it is full of rubbish

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

The website Rex Research is loaded with info imho but thanks to the fact that a certain ATS individual above who went directly to slating the link stating that its all about money ultimately made those that hadnt clicked the link avoid it.

Rex Research

Theres a number of things here in this site, yes it looks....how can i put it? not the best but if you can be bothered to read you will see.

Why not just find one project to focus on, and try to argue it's merits. Posting website links and saying "the key to free energy is inside" (somewhere) is akin to spamming.

People were doing that for months with pesn, and peswiki.

They didn't get much love from the S&T forum at ATS. And glad they didn't. If you want to convince someone of just one claim, focus on that claim alone and try and bring something meaty to support it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There is....

no such thing as free energy.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Why not just find one project to focus on, and try to argue it's merits. Posting website links and saying "the key to free energy is inside" (somewhere) is akin to spamming.

People were doing that for months with pesn, and peswiki.

They didn't get much love from the S&T forum at ATS. And glad they didn't. If you want to convince someone of just one claim, focus on that claim alone and try and bring something meaty to support it.

What's the point, when no one in your precious S&T forum is willing to actually try building and testing something?

All the real experimenters and builders and testers hang out on other sites and other groups; they don't waste their time in here....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

All the real experimenters and builders and testers hang out on other sites and other groups; they don't waste their time in here....

But how many of them have achieved free energy?

If any free energy device actually worked they could post the plans on the internet and it would spread like wildfire.
TPTB would be powerless to stop it.

But alas the only thing posted is "Buy my DVD".

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
If any free energy device actually worked they could post the plans on the internet and it would spread like wildfire.

Like Bedini's SSG circuit?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by samkent

Like Bedini's SSG circuit?

Yes, but as that does not actually produce a cop of over 1 it does not work....

So which one does give free energy? None of them do, which is why none of them spread like wildfire!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join