It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

In the late 1880's, trade journals in the electrical sciences were predicting free electricity and free energy in the near future.

As disscussed in the article there seems to be 4 Invisible forces at work trying to postpone the release of this imformation

In the United States, and in most other countries around the world, there is a money monopoly in place. I am free to earn as much money as I want, but I will only be paid in Federal Reserve Notes

So it seems TPTB do not want us to be self sufficient with energy needs as this would strip them of their power as free energy technology changes the value of money

Free energy technology changes the value of money. The wealthiest families and the issuers of credit do not want any competition. It's that simple. They want to maintain their current monopoly control of the money supply. For them, free energy technology is not just something to suppress, it must be permanently forbidden!

I believe the dam is gonna break soon this is something they are rapidly losing control of,what does ATS think ,please comment

www.rense.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

Because none of them work.... Look at the frauds like the Orbo and e-cat....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

None that the public know about. We have moe tech than TPTB want us to know about. We have used the same car engine for 100 years. Now look at our phones. Anout the same amount of time. Do we have to call operators anymore? No because cell phone tech yields huge profits for these cmpanies. 100$ a month. Ya thats huge bucks. They had no profit on the first phones thats why we were allowed the tech. Its common sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Mythbusters did a show on the bedini motor/generator and said it did not work.A quick google search will show thousands of people that say it does work.One of the simpler overunity devices to reproduce with basic electronics skills.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
thousands of people that say it does work.One of the simpler overunity devices to reproduce with basic electronics skills.

funny how none of those thousands of people have won a Nobel Prize, nor been able to get their results published in a peer reviewed journal. Nor have they been able to show a working model under test conditions....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

a nobel prize doesn't mean anything anymore considering Obama got one for 'peace'

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

also link me to some sites that thoroughly debunk Andrea Rossi's work.

i've yet to see them.

i read an perfect article a little while back perfectly explaining Rossi's behaviour.
i'll try to dig it up.

it has to do with previous projects, trying to get patents, not getting them etc.

ETA:
would be a nice place to start reading about Andrea Rossi's past
edit on 28-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thats why i posted this thread here on ATS for you to share the knowledge and help each other.
link

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Free energy...
Don't be an idiot.
If someone had come up with a way to make free energy and truly cared for mankind, they would not seek patents or attention.
They would simply release open source blue prints.
Anyone else looking for investement is selling you something.
Free energy will be free.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

well not if all my savings and other personal assets went into the funding of the project.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Not very free then hmmm?
Eventually, somene may stumble on a recipe first shot.
But many of these folks who come out and say hey here it is I just need some backing to work out the....yada yada.
Just looking for a payday.

Why does nobody publish open source blue prints for the next guy to start from?
Yep, greed.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

not being a jerk here...
but did you ever take a time to read up about Rossi's past?

if not, please do...
you can start here

and look i totally get where you're coming from and i understand your arguments.
but i also understand Rossi's behaviour, especially if you know his work that he has already done and patented, also the troubles he came across trying to do so.

not saying the man is legit but he isn't the clearcut fraud many make him out to be.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Not taking you as a jerk, all is cool.
Honest talk here.
I have not read up on said individual but, you mention patent.
There is only one reason for a patent, it's not as if shell or chevron or unocal or bp will be competing and making a free energy device.
Open source or I call bull.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There are currently plans of how to create "free" energy technology on a massive scale. Problem is that oil/coal is still cheaper (although not much) and is a proven technology. Especially with crisis this and euro that, companies and governments are reluctant to invest. www.desertec.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
I believe the dam is gonna break soon this is something they are rapidly losing control of,what does ATS think ,please comment

I think it will be here real soon.

Someone who's opinion I greatly trust warned me around 5 years ago that free energy would come in around this time. But they also warned me it could be a trap.

I don't see how it could be a trap though, unless we need to be microchipped in order to receive it.

But I'm wary of it. Power companies increasing their charges by huge amounts recently, and if they continue at this rate, eventually people will be suffering greatly (those who aren't already, that is).

Are they doing this because they know their days are numbered, or so people will blindly jump to "free energy" when it is offered?

Free energy to me means no strings attatched...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Everyone who comes up with an invention always wants to patent it and make money off it, allowing the big boys to come in and either buy them out or whack them. Or both, usually.

There have been lots of patents. They do not give out a patent without a WORKING MODEL. If something got a patent, that means it works. It also means someone can buy the patent and shelve it.

Any real free energy devices need to be put out open source to avoid this.

For example, a sailboat is by definition a "free energy machine". It is not free, you have to spend some money to build the boat. But it needs no fuel to run.

I thought of this one long ago. Take a ten thousand ton barge, with a hundred thousand tons of bouyancy. Dock it somewhere with a large tidal range.

Mount a huge generator on deck, driven by a cog wheel. Mount a straight gear rack on the seawall, with the cog fitting in. As the tide comes up, (A virtually unstoppable force) you have a hundred thousand ton force pushing the whole thing up and spinning the generator. As the tide ebbs, you have a ten thousand ton force pushing it down.

THis is simple. I thought this up when I was around ten years old. I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who ever thought of such a thing, yet no one has ever built one. Why?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by spoor

None that the public know about. We have moe tech than TPTB want us to know about. We have used the same car engine for 100 years. Now look at our phones. Anout the same amount of time. Do we have to call operators anymore? No because cell phone tech yields huge profits for these cmpanies. 100$ a month. Ya thats huge bucks. They had no profit on the first phones thats why we were allowed the tech. Its common sense.

Do you still hand crank your car?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by spoor

also link me to some sites that thoroughly debunk Andrea Rossi's work.

i've yet to see them.

i read an perfect article a little while back perfectly explaining Rossi's behaviour.
i'll try to dig it up.

it has to do with previous projects, trying to get patents, not getting them etc.

ETA:
would be a nice place to start reading about Andrea Rossi's past
edit on 28-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

From your link...

In 1979, Rossi was awarded a degree in Chemical Engineering from Kensington University, California (USA), thanks to the numerous professional credits earned there for the many registered patents he acquired since the first years of his professional career .

They forgot to mention that Kensington University was a diploma mill....

I have a feeling that isn't the best source....

Kensington was forced out of business by officials in California and Hawaii. Another Kensington alum, Florida State Rep. Jennifer Carroll, just stepped down from the National Commission on Presidential Scholars.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Free energy...
Don't be an idiot.
If someone had come up with a way to make free energy and truly cared for mankind, they would not seek patents or attention.
They would simply release open source blue prints.

Someone mentioned the Bedini motor/generator.

Bedini has released open source blueprints.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join