It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Yea parents like this ...

the 99 percent ?

If that was my daughter she would lose all presents , until she wakes up weather it be one christmas or 10

99 percent? These rich spoiled folks?
I have a friend who is about to lose his home but has not shared his burden with his children who at ages 5 and 6 each asked for 1 pound of bacon and some beef jerky. These are not hungry kids by any means, they just did not really want much and they like those treats.
So what do you mean? I am curious what your math was.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I though Santa didnt exist .. now im really confused

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Lemme guess,
Makeedas idol is Obama and wants to be just like him.
Right down to the demanding do it my way or its the highway arrogance they are both flaunting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Exactly. Not like the republicans, who only want all the money in the world. I'm really sure those guys are WAY more social (meaning: you can have some money, too) than Obama, right?

Nope. Republicans are worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The mom must be so proud.
The girls eyes say it all. I am a big believer that race is a mute point but I have to wonder if a Latin or Asian or White mom would be proud of this. I know it is not politically correct but something is very wrong with the role models and leaders in the black race across the world.

The man behind Thomas Jefferson that I look up to the most is Martin Luther King I believe they killed him because they knew he would lead them in the right direction. And with his death it has spun out of control for them as a race.

This world would be a much better place for everyone if they just would have let him spread the truth that I also hold dear.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

why does a 13 YO girl need a blackberry handset ?

my answer - give her nothing , other than a card , inscription :

" your move bitch "

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

one sentence ....santa is not real and dont be greedy, the food you eat costs money and is mine, so is this house.........shock....... now go get a job and pay your way...nothings free

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

one sentence ....santa is not real and dont be greedy, the food you eat costs money and is mine, so is this house.........shock....... now go get a job and pay your way...nothings free

I'll let you tell that to my sister and her daughter.
Will see how far that goes. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Typical Daily Mail story, gives the opportunity for everyone to turn their noses up at someone, pour on some moral outrage and feel slightly superior for the time it takes to read the article. What a load of crap. ATS should be above this, not a place for puff pieces from the Daily Fail.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
Hmmm, i wonder where we have gone wrong as a race? anyone got any ideas? i just cant seem to think of any off the top of my head!.

I think perhaps we would do better to teach our children about unselfish giving,now there is a concept that might just catch on, clearly not with some of the spoiled brats that some are raising, now dont get me wrong, i love my kids to have presents also but,i would not tolerate crap like this, she needs a good lesson in how not to behave.

I bet her mom is reallyproud of the no nonsense individual that she is becomming, sadly.

The reason why the kids now a days are assholes, it;s because we are not allowed to discipline our children any more. Kids have more rights than adults do, if you spank your child or do anything that they don't agree with, they can call the cops on you. the powers that be have been trying to break up the family, with Mom going to work, ie femminist movement and now they are attacking our Children.
I am 34 years old but I did have respect for my parents, it all the 1990's with this disrespect towards parents, at least that is when I noticed it more. I was not allowed to talk back, sass, or do anything out of what my parents said, or yes I would have been punished. Times have definitely changed and I don't think it will improve.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I call total bunk on this. First off, a 13 year old girl doesn't believe in Santa..

She's a product of an entitlement nanny state ... thinks there is someone out there giving stuff out for free no matter what ... and it's okay to intimidate him and threaten to kill him if he doesn't give her what she's 'entitled' to.

Side note - she spelled 'Santa Claus' wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni

Originally posted by brommas
Hmmm, i wonder where we have gone wrong as a race? anyone got any ideas? i just cant seem to think of any off the top of my head!.

I think perhaps we would do better to teach our children about unselfish giving,now there is a concept that might just catch on, clearly not with some of the spoiled brats that some are raising, now dont get me wrong, i love my kids to have presents also but,i would not tolerate crap like this, she needs a good lesson in how not to behave.

I bet her mom is reallyproud of the no nonsense individual that she is becomming, sadly.

I had the Santa Claus talk with my 8 year old son last week. He asked me if there was a Santa, how come he writes just like me.

After the talk, he told me that "it was OK if Santa could not bring what he wanted this year" (A PS3)

All week he has been working really hard on his online homework, hundreds of problems in math and reading and just informed me that by catching up will all of the online work, he jumped rank to second in his class!

I asked him why the sudden interest in catching up and he said, "just to make you happy papa".

At this moment, I am trying to build a new business and money is really tight - so what am I going to do to get his Christmas present?

I'm going to PAWN something in order to see his happy face when he opens his PS3! Just because he said that it was ok if he could not get one yet and because he BUSTED his azz online without expecting anything in return!

Damn dude, I didn't think your kind existed anymore. My family and I have gone through really tough times, ie having my MIL buy the kids Christmas gifts one year, that was a hard year!! Kudos to you though, i hope things pick up for you soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Clearly, you are doing a grand job of bringing your son up with the morals that will make him appreciate things in life and anyone can see that you are a caring father that has your sons best interests at heart. Also i can see that your son is developing the same kind of positive attitude as you, like i said ,i like my son to receive, he also unserstands about giving, i have a 9 year old boy and 13 year old girl, that is so well rounded that it is scary to see in someone of that age, whilst her friends are receiving blackberrys, iphones and ipads this christmas , i know already that she will be happy with whatever she gets.

Good luck with the business, i truly hope that it works out for you, i believe it will because of the very qualities i see in you that i have already mentioned.

Merry christmas or whatever you wish to call it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think this is nothing but a way of getting their ugly mugs in the paper.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
double post
edit on 16-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Coal. Coal for breakfast, lunch, supper, midnight snack, on her pillow every morning, in her lunchbox at school, crushed up into little bit in her toothpaste every night.

I cannot, for the life of me understand how the hell this girl could make such ludicrous demands and her mum still believes her to be a "wonderful little girl". My mother works her arse of to be able to give us all we need and more right now, and she's a very cool mother but I sincerely shudder to think what she would have said or done if such utter bullsh*t had ever spouted from my mouth. What this girl needs for Christmas is a smack upside her bratty little head and a reality check. You are not the Queen and your mum is not you lady-in-waiting. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Oh and by the way, sweetheart?
This year, Santa's sending his henchmen for YOU. You have been forewarned.

Merry freaking Christmas. [Honestly, people these days, man....]

edit on 16-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

If i had of done that i would have first been mercilessly ridiculed by my sister, beaten up by my brother, severly punished for being a little smart-ass by my father and ignored by my mother. In that order and i would have been better off for the latter two,

Little b&%$h needs some severe punishment, needs to live without anything for a while, a few years maybe, learn what life's all about.

Her mother is fast tracking her to be one of those people that will do anything for what they want, prostitution e.t.c.
very sad world we live in. wonder what the mother was like as a child.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Mommas nto tue smrat enuff two thinc uf thaat Ideya!!

I had to wait awhile before replying, This was the nicest thing I have to say about it.
I like the way you think!

QOUTE: You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make him drink....... unless you grab the back of the neck and politely drown for a few seconds, sometimes I believe in forced behavior, well, medication can work too. we've see how that's played out. I... Damn.. uhh..Damn.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

You are a good hearted person, Kudos to you, the return is far better and out weighs the gift, but karma works for the kind hearted, Your son will benefit in life because of your actions, keep it up!

As for that girl, did you see her face, bet your son doesn't look like that.
Merry X-mas to your lil boy and your family!

Much Love

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

The little brat in the photo needs to get a big, empty box under the tree with nothing in it but a note:

Dear Meekeda,

I received your rude letter. I do not like to be threatened by brats. Therefore, this year, you get nothing but a warning. Better learn to be loving, kind, and grateful for what you have, otherwise, next year, Santa will come down your chimney and take everything that you value. Many children in the world don't even have shoes, and you are threatening to kill me if I don't get you a bunch of expensive stuff? Don't go there, little girl. I hope your mom thumps you upside your empty head and grounds you for life.

XOXO, you naughty child.

Santa

What a vile child !

It's true that at this age the little darlings will try it on to see what they can get away with ... but what is that woman thinking pandering to her demands.

I love the empty box and letter idea above ... it's what I would do in a heartbeat if any of my children had dared to be so obnoxious ... the mother seriously needs to put her foot down and give her some shock treatment (eg; no gifts at all).

Woody

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join