It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

I arrived here bringing with me the knowledge gained from numerous other worldly experiences that i have had all my life,the knowledge gained from reading well over 100 books on the paranormal, ufo's, bigfoot,lake monsters,aliens,poltergeist activity,demonic posession,ect,ect and i have talked to many people about their own personal encounters...

On a daily basis we relentlessly breed and then thoughtlessly destroy the beautiful and innocent animals of this world and we blindly think we are better,more powerful and more intelligent than anything and everything else...

Well we are not and what goes around comes around,we are receiving our deserved collective bad karma and there exists superior than us beings who are doing the same things to us and we are their expendable livestock allowed to breed upon the surface of their planet,we are their cows,pigs and chickens...

If more people would take the time to read about encounters that people have had with the Insectoids and Reptilians and i listed many links already about people who dared to come forward and openly talk about them,about their without warning and without a choice forced interactions with these sinister beings,humanity would then begin to understand whats happening,whats really going on and as a collective race of people,we should not be ignoring and denying the existence of these entities anymore...

And i'll bet anything that these abductions and encounters with the Reptilians and Insectoids is happening more often that people would like to admit,as most cases are most likely left unreported for fear of ridicule from a society of sheep who are so easily led astray and are comfortable living in denial about who and what we really are and whats actually going on in this fallen world...

edit on 4-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is only one way to test your theory out, OP. Why don't you get yourself and a bunch of other people who believe along the lines of your theory together and start a spelunking group? Then you all can go underground and search the caves as far down as you are willing to go, and see for yourself whether or not what you say is true.

Your theory is not something which needs to be theorized, you can prove it or disprove it if you are willing to take the time to explore a little. You don't need bundles of money to go spelunking. All you need is a little bit of equipment and some sandwiches. You could spend the rest of your life exploring caves and mines if you wished. You could even goto school for speleology and make money exploring (just don't tell no one who you work with what your theories are).

Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its a frequency channel. And they're not even the same one. When they talk about them getting in, it has to do with earth, synchronizing with those lower frequencies. There are many realms here. And positives watching over as well, and stationed here. I've been told some of the lizzies are more pure than humans here, ie. this implies more advanced and spiritual and free will as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What you have said in your reply could easily be expanded into an entire book...a non-fiction book...

And i will relate some profound truths to be remembered that Modern Humans have been walking around upon the surface of earth for around 200,000 years and the Reptiles and Insects have been evolving upon and within the earth for 250,000,000 and 450,000,000 years!...Surface dwelling humans are not the dominant species of this planet...

And our collective thoughts and minds are constantly filled with the mainstreams relentless hammerings and mantras telling us how the prehistoric dinosaurs died off,were killed off and that we now rule this planet...

Not all species of dinosaurs died off and some of them and some insect species as well had way more than enough time to have evolved into highly intelligent,bi-pedal,advanced beings and that is exactly what people have been encountering for many years...

Consider the amazing fact,while trying to comprehend what 100's of millions of years of evolution actually means,that we ourselves,in a mere 60 years of evolution,have gone from riding in Horse Drawn Carriages in the year 1900,to maneuvering the first Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier -1961 around upon earths oceans...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is impossible to come out of these visitations and abduction experiences uneffected in some very profound ways,because those that are being directly affected by this activity are without any choice or say in the matter and there are both malevolent and benevolent issues to come to terms with and these people are being made aware of another side of reality that is all but ignored by the mainstream who prefers to live in denial of the truth and almost always,these weird and bizzare encounters and experiences happen suddenly,from out of nowhere,without warning...

One example of many encounters and abductions by the Insectoids > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If so then that would imply that Biocula is smack on correctwith his doomsday of reckoning scenario, and that we are really up sh*t creek... I can personally attest to the existence of the tall entities called Draco Reptilians and several accounts of my experience can be read in this forum. What had bothered me a lot was the fact that I couldn't explain where it had arrived by, as had he been walking to where I first saw him all traffic would have been stopped in a major pile-up. So it remained a mystery as to where he might have come from until I read the article to which you linked in the first post of this thread < Getsmart quote...

Well Getsmart,i think that perhaps these beings,the Reptilians and Insectoids,who i also think reside at the bottom of earths oceans,another place thats everywhere yet we are unable to go there,are indeed ascending from deep below us underground,but instead of them having to climb their way up out from their nether regions, they have evolved the ability to teleport themselves out from those unreachable depths and materialize among us.They are physically real entities who are light years beyound us in tenhnological prowess and pshchic abilities and it is they who have consructed and who are pilot the Flying Saucers that might be powered and flown by their thoughts...

And as is explained within some of the amazing to read links i posted a few replies back,sometimes these entities suddenly approach a person and then unexpectedly they wave or point some type of bizarre sparkling light wand at the person,who then finds themselves,immobilized,blacked out and suddenly awakened somewhere else entirely...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lots of fear being pushed out here.

So, what if there are reptiles and insectoids...Tell me, how is their nature going to eclipse that of mankind???

Do we need insectoids or reptiles to influence us? I don't think so. In fact, I bet if they showed themselves in the physical and didn't have any technology...they'd end up being meat on a stick against the evil of mankind.

Do yourself a favor and unplug and realign. NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING, is more powerful than the will of a human being...because WE'RE NOT HUMAN AT ALL.

Learn your own Divinity...LEARN YOUR OWN POWER. Pull in LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS...and nothing will penetrate you, no matter how powerful they THINK THEY ARE.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality,but,there is unseen by most,an underworld,a place that is just as real,but not as brightly lit,a dark side"

Opening narration...Tales From The Darkside

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You actually believe in this bull $hit

edit on 4-12-2011 by Mosfet51 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosfet51
reply to post by blocula

You actually believe in this bull $hit

edit on 4-12-2011 by Mosfet51 because: spelling

Have you ever gone outside on a clear night and looked up? What your looking at up there is 96,000,000,000 light years across and its getting bigger faster.Not the visible universe,i am talking about the actual universe.Get in a spaceship and travel outwards at the mind bending speed of 186,000 miles per second!!!... for 96 billion years!!! Nothing!!! Is!!! More!!! Amazing!!! Than!!! That!!!

So anything else that anyone will ever think to thread can never ever be more incredible than the void of ancient light above us...

I will not apologize for having a completely open mind and being an empath...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What your looking at up there is 96,000,000,000 light years across and its getting bigger faster.

The entire Universe is about 13.8 Billion of our years old. That number you wrote, is 96 Billion. You're only off by a factor of about seven.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

It just couldnt possibly get any worse than this and i believe that these sinister Bi-Pedal creatures are planning another invasion upon the earth,to eliminate the surface dwelling humans once and for all,one final and massive Soul Harvest and this will be our Apocalypse...Armageddon...Unleashed upon us in December, 2012...

I know I'll probably regret asking this, but why December 2012? Did your underworld "Bi-Pedal" buddies eat the Mayans? And if they eliminate us all in December, who will they have for lunch in January?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

What your looking at up there is 96,000,000,000 light years across and its getting bigger faster.

The entire Universe is about 13.8 Billion of our years old. That number you wrote, is 96 Billion. You're only off by a factor of about seven.

Proud Bird,

Not to question your aviation math but blocula was referring to the size of the universe, not its age. It is as if you were saying that your height is incorrect by a certain mathematical factor because it must necessarily correspond numerically to your age. While they may be correlated by certain factors they are not the same notion. Unless I was unable to open my mind enough to grasp his concept, I think the reference was to the immensity of the universe being far more incredible than any claims of the existence of dinosaurs which might have survived extinction deep underground?

GS

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I know I'll probably regret asking this, but why December 2012? Did your underworld "Bi-Pedal" buddies eat the Mayans? And if they eliminate us all in December, who will they have for lunch in January?

Not that I should reply in place of the OP, and I am not in a position to confirm or not that their presence among us will increase or that the regular culling of our population will be any different, but apparently there have been suggestions that some sort of catastrophe precipitating a great loss of human life might occur at approximately this time in history, with estimations ranging through to 2017 depending on the interpretations of scriptures or of the Mayan Calendar's transposition to the Christian calendar.

Also I don't know anything particular about their diet other than my own impressions during an encounter which, as blocula states, was revealed here but only after a few years time: I was so shaken and knew so deeply that nobody would believe me that I waited two years before even telling a friend who ran a UFO website. And he didn't believe a word of it. This made it harder yet to come clean and share with everyone what happened right here on ATS.

Regarding what I've since learned, or at least read or heard, there are quite a few of those who know about the Reptoid contingent who contend that there are considerable populations of humans being farmed for that purpose down below, used as slave labor and for slaughter just like we did back when horses were mainstream, using them for their power and then butchering them for food once done. As testimony to this practice, in Scandinavian countries today a common dried meat similar to beef jerky is made of horses today. Not that I claim that Reptoids walking about above the surface stroll around munching on "human jerky" but who knows?

Those who are carnivorous among us, and who relish a good steak, also from time to time enjoy to eat "game" or "foul" which are wild versions of certain meats they can already devour from agriculturally raised herds. They like the more random and self-selected eating habits of wild animals which give them a more pungent and particular flavor which is far less bland than their cattle-raised corollaries. Is our doomsday just a scheduled day for their great "HUNT FEST" ?

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

....but blocula was referring to the size of the universe, not its age.

They are the same. Based on the best estimates of viewing the most distant objects, calculated to be in the vicinity of 13.3 to 13.8 billion years, the observers see the Universe as it existed just shortly after the 'Big Bang'.

We are seeing light from ~13.8 Billion years ago. Therefore, that is the "size" of the observable Universe.

Beyond that? Well, it is inferred that there is a limit. The "expansion" of space, even when taken into account though, is unlikely to account for the "96 Billion" light years size, as stated.

Information from WMAP has even led scientists to peg the age of the Universe at 13.7 billion years. This has tempted some people to believe that, since it took 13.7 billion years for the radiation to reach us then the edge of the Universe has to be 13.7 billion light-years away from us.

Remember that not only is the Universe expanding but that its rate of expansion is also increasing.

So this is where it gets a little tricky. Since the Universe is expanding in all directions and since in the regions very far from us, the galaxies are moving away at rates close to the speed of light, then signals coming from them may never reach us.

This is the reason why we’re hearing terms like the ‘observable universe’.

One source

SO, essentially the distance to the "farthest reaches" is likely farther than what the visible light is "telling" us, but it becomes rather moot. Unless you have a time machine, and go backwards. Might have more luck with that.

Those most distant galaxies, seen as they existed about 13 1/2 Billion years ago? What do they look like, now?? They are "receding" very rapidly, but have not been at that same velocity all these years. So....?

edit on Sun 4 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by blocula

So, what if there are reptiles and insectoids...Tell me, how is their nature going to eclipse that of mankind??? Do we need insectoids or reptiles to influence us? I don't think so. In fact, I bet if they showed themselves in the physical and didn't have any technology...they'd end up being meat on a stick against the evil of mankind.

Do yourself a favor and unplug and realign. NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING, is more powerful than the will of a human being...because WE'RE NOT HUMAN AT ALL. Learn your own Divinity...LEARN YOUR OWN POWER. Pull in LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS...and nothing will penetrate you, no matter how powerful they THINK THEY ARE.

Hi Destiny777,

Not to criticize what is an honorable intention and good will to all creatures, but something sounds familiar in your invocation and the Christians being fed to the lions comes to mind. Once in a while the lions were said to be mesmerized for a moment by their songs, yet invariably wound up feasting upon them. It has something to do with "there's no free lunch, but when your goose is cooked..."

Regarding whether we'd eat them if they weren't intellectually, psychologically, psychically and technologically superior to us, that would be interesting to find out LOL. The one I saw was many times stronger physically than any human could be, and with equal weapons would rip us apart with a sweep of the hand. Ants can carry 50 times their own body weight with their mandibles, making their physical power something to reckon with: the human world record is less than five times one's body weight granting them ten times physical superiority at identical size. But these Insectoids are reportedly larger than us... (I remind readers that I never saw an Insectoid therefore cannot attest to their existence).

This is of course if neither of these species have weapons at their disposal. If we have weapons and they don't, then we can say that it is less uneven a battle? I sometimes wonder if they don't spare us to keep their livestock abundant, just as we'd preserve the cows on our farm? Seldom do we hear of anyone shooting a farmer's cattle, and if they did the farmer would intervene with a shotgun to take on the poacher. I venture that there is some form of truce between our political leaders and these beings, because they tolerate our survival as a species only because we provide them with utilities, and slaves for their underground cities (yes, many have alleged that they live in high tech artificially lit cities and not dark and dank caves) as well as livestock for their herds, plus the occasional hunting party to abduct individual tasty morsels during their diplomatic visits?

I suggest we find some form of bacteriological or a redundant automated defense system against them because they can read our minds - the Reptoid I encountered was highly telepathic and insectoids such as the Greys are also said to be - making our self-defense moves easy for them to anticipate or defeat. Maybe there are methods of preventing them from penetrating our minds, otherwise why would NASA be training its astronauts in how to fight with Medieval Weaponry... to become modern day "Dragon Slayers" ?

GS

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

....but blocula was referring to the size of the universe, not its age.

They are the same. Based on the best estimates of viewing the most distant objects, calculated to be in the vicinity of 13.3 to 13.8 billion years, the observers see the Universe as it existed just shortly after the 'Big Bang'. We are seeing light from ~13.8 Billion years ago. Therefore, that is the "size" of the observable Universe.

Proud Bird,

I hope your intention is not to derail this thread? Because you are making a fuss about a tiny technicality in the outer periphery of the OP's statements seemingly for the purpose of discrediting him/her as mathematically incompetent? The mentions was made that the universe is IMMENSE, is this what you were contesting? No, just that the number used to demonstrate this does not meet your personally chosen validation criteria. Not exactly a constructive contribution to this thread.

Yet since you persevere let me question your choice as the authority to validate this a person who is the author of your source, John Carl Villanueva who is a Technical Copywriter and Blogger, this does not make him my own personal choice as expert on what the universe is. Furthermore your fascination with numbers to debunk the OP's credibility is based upon a highly controversial theory which ought to be placed right here in the Skunk Works section, it is called the Big Bang theory which has been forced down our throats by a highly controlled scientific community with a disinformation agenda.

Those running the academic community exercise censorship of competing theories using cooptive peer review teams and basing academic careers on orthodoxy, something which does not bode well as to the scientific independence of supporting research. What their agenda is cannot yet be fully certified, bu( I have an inkling that it isn't to advance our intelligence... but to format our minds into some prefabricated "Groupthink Matrix".

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

I hope your attachment to scientific orthodoxy has nothing to do with being Luciferian? LOL In any case let us hope you shall not take us further off topic after a last link to a dissident voice in the field of physics who makes alternative claims as well as denouncing scientific censorship, so I thank you in advance for helping us stay close to issues relevant to the topic of Reptilians or Insectoids.... which happen to be mentioned in the title of this thread. Since you like numerical reassurance Quantum theorist Marcus Chown in the following video states that the Big Bank theory is wrong by 120 zeroes.

In case the math isn't enough to shake your certainties here is some physical evidence produced by astronomers, whose discovery was of course censored:

Here are a few additional links to a strong worldwide movement to bring truth to science instead of hammering into our minds whatever those in charge wish us to believe.

Alternative Physics: Exploring our Electric Universe

Alternative Physics: Emergence of the New Cosmic Center Model of the Universe

Getsmart

edit on 4-12-2011 by Getsmart because: even their physics is a lie: dare disagree - Reptilians and Insectoids have been witnessed!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HillbillyHippie1
There is only one way to test your theory out, OP. Why don't you get yourself and a bunch of other people who believe along the lines of your theory together and start a spelunking group? Then you all can go underground and search the caves as far down as you are willing to go, and see for yourself whether or not what you say is true.

Your theory is not something which needs to be theorized, you can prove it or disprove it if you are willing to take the time to explore a little. You don't need bundles of money to go spelunking. All you need is a little bit of equipment and some sandwiches. You could spend the rest of your life exploring caves and mines if you wished. You could even goto school for speleology and make money exploring (just don't tell no one who you work with what your theories are).Just a thought...

Hi Hillbilly Hippie,

I thnk that's a very nice invitation indeed. Apparently you haven't done much research about what these beings are like? I happen to be a very lucky camper indeed, as I am among the few who came near one such creature and survived to share what I saw. Apparently this is why there are so few accounts of Reptilian encounters, most end rather dramatically for any eyewitnesses. Fortunately for me he had just had his meal. I don't need to prove to you or to anyone that they exist, I happen to know that at least one of them did actually physically exist when I saw him four years ago. Are there others, is the one I saw still alive, how can I know? Yet it seems likely that others exist since there has been testimony from various origins, even if sparse, that other such creatures have been known to exist and on rare occasions witnessed.

Check out some mining incidents, or those about the tunnel system beneath the Island of Malta, and you'll better understand why it is not very friendly or intelligent to suggest that individuals without serious military support venture into contact with such beings. They are predatory and many times our size in terms of volume, weight and physical strength, and are superior to us in other ways. That they find us tasty doesn't help any in terms of establishing peaceful contact. I'd jump into a fire pit before mingling with such beings.

GS

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"Our Earthquakes,Tsunamis and Volcanic eruptions are their Preliminary Bombardments inflicted upon us to soften us up before they ascend from out of our oceans and ascend from deep below us underground to arise in their millions and destroy Humanity and reclaim the earths surface... "

so from our own perspective...before you invade a herd of cows with the US military, you soften them up with by making the earth shake,splashing them with a lot of water and 1 random volcanic eruption on the entire planet that cannot be seen or felt unless you're in the vicinity.

...and these are tactics of beings millions of years evolved ahead of us in present time...and they want the surface of the earth to...just kinda lay around on it because there's no other planets and they dont have space flight capabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join