It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Seattle protester miscarries after being kicked, pepper sprayed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by truthinfact

The sad thing is that people will say that the cop murdered that baby, but if she chose to do it, it would be called an abortion or "family planning"... ahhh the hypocrisy of our society. (this isn't directed at you, I'm speaking in general terms)

Yes ,
people get mixed up due to personal desires first .
They personally hate to see a woman who looses her baby due to an attack on her body . but support the freedom of a woman to attack her own body if the child is unwanted .
Its called being unconcious .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

You can say it's murder as soon as all abortion clinics are shut down and abortion is made illegal.

Because according to most leftist...that "fetus" wasn't "alive" yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Woman walks into clinic and has her child murdered because she doesnt want it? Womans Rights. Police beat pregnant woman causing her to lose that very same child? Murder. This makes sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
reply to post by shushu

yes she has that right ok ?? she has all rights just like you with the legal and moral limits !!

you just have to be aware of that and use your brakes and brains to stop your car, that's all you can do but yes she has that right to suicide herself if she wants ok ??

difficult to understand or what ?

Nope... not difficult to understand at all. So be prepared for the consequences. Knock yourself out. And don't expect any sympathy from me when you end up in a casket. That sword cuts both ways, you know.
edit on 22-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Thats because its HER body and the parents choice.. Not the cops or gov.. Grow up, stop attempting to control womens choices and lives!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love how right wingers talk about how everyone should be free and the gov should stay out of everythinig.. Unless its something they consider religously wrong or agaist their team political standing. Then its off to the gulag!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Anusuia

Thats because its HER body and the parents choice.. Not the cops or gov.. Grow up, stop attempting to control womens choices and lives!

That's right. HER choice. HER consequences. All of you know the risks involved. If you don't, you should. So I'm afraid your complaints are falling on deaf ears. How many times do you have to get burnt before you quit putting your hand in the flame??? Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Anusuia

Let me be clear. You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness unless your pursuit infringes on the life, liberty or pursuit of happiness of another. An unborn child has the same rights as the mother until she decides to murder it or do you not consider a fetus to be a human being? Because the last time I checked, a fetus has a heart beat.
edit on 22-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The sad thing is that you think it's murder to have an abortion, but that it's justified for a cop to kick pregnant women in the stomach and kill her unborn baby.

You should ashamed of yourself, OKS.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The sad thing is that you think it's murder to have an abortion, but that it's justified for a cop to kick pregnant women in the stomach and kill her unborn baby.

You should ashamed of yourself, OKS.

I am waiting for evidence that proves she got kicked in the stomach. Her own story contradicts itself...so that is already one reason not to believe it.

Show me a video of her being kicked and the officer fully knowing she was pregnant and I will call for him to be charged with murder...no problem.

I have no shame in wanting to deal with facts instead of emotional reactions.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I thought liberals were pro-choice anyways...:-p

I don't buy it more spin from the left.

I want to see a Dr. note saying she was indeed preggers
edit on 22-11-2011 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Woman walks into clinic and has her child murdered because she doesnt want it? Womans Rights. Police beat pregnant woman causing her to lose that very same child? Murder. This makes sense.

Are these cops suppose to be mind readers??? Was it even obvious that she was pregnant??? Was she carrying a sign that identified herself as being pregnant???

Did any of these people drag any toddlers or infants to these protests??? Do you suppose they didn't because they knew the dangers involved???

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Are these cops suppose to be mind readers??? Was it even obvious that she was pregnant??? Was she carrying a sign that identified herself as being pregnant???

Did any of these people drag any toddlers or infants to these protests??? Why do you suppose they didn't???
Is it because they knew the dangers involved???

im sure the sign read

"im preg. and have 50k$ in college loans, retweeet me... something something 90 something percent"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
She should of known better than going there pregnant. But that doesn't excuse what the cops did. They should be lined up and shot

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Did any of these people drag any toddlers or infants to these protests??? Why do you suppose they didn't???

There is absolutely no excuse for these cops to be using pepper spray, rubber bullets, flash bangs or any other weapon on peaceful peoples gathering to protest in the united states of america. It is not only our right to protest our government but our duty. I dont care if the woman was pregnant or not. Cops should not be running around beating or kicking unarmed people.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What a *FOOL* this woman is. Yes, I'm placing 100% of the blame squarely on her shoulders. I have no sympathy for this idiot. Sure, you can think I'm an evil, heartless person... but it doesn't change the fact that if this *FOOL* had exercised an ounce of common sense and not placed herself and her baby in jeopardy for the sake of being part of something as ridiculous as a protest, then she'd have been in no danger. Oh, but I'm sure some will admire her for being there, because hey, it's out of concern for the opportunities for her unborn child that she's there, right? The girl is a fool.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This cop should be locked up for years wheres the justice

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There is absolutely no excuse for these cops to be using pepper spray, rubber bullets, flash bangs or any other weapon on peaceful peoples gathering to protest in the united states of america. It is not only our right to protest our government but our duty. I dont care if the woman was pregnant or not. Cops should not be running around beating or kicking unarmed people.

Well... about all I can say to that is... if you don't want to get hurt... stay home. There is no such thing as a massive peaceful protest. Join a conspiracy forum and let your voice be heard in the safety of your home if getting sprayed with pepper spray doesn't appeal to you.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A pregnant woman should not of been in such a place anyway so she was practically asking for something to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
What a *FOOL* this woman is. Yes, I'm placing 100% of the blame squarely on her shoulders. I have no sympathy for this idiot. Sure, you can think I'm an evil, heartless person... but it doesn't change the fact that if this *FOOL* had exercised an ounce of common sense and not placed herself and her baby in jeopardy for the sake of being part of something as ridiculous as a protest, then she'd have been in no danger. Oh, but I'm sure some will admire her for being there, because hey, it's out of concern for the opportunities for her unborn child that she's there, right? The girl is a fool.
As ridiculous as a protest?????????? this is called changing the world and people like you arent helping keep sleeping, if you cant understand why they protest wat THRIVE unless your scared and cant handle the truth or in a very deep sleep wake up u FOOL!

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join