It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time for peaceful resistance is up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by IAMIAM

Awesom brother. That's what I'm talking about. That is the only way to peacefully protest. Now the issue is getting everyone to get the balls to take that step. I have no problems with it. After all it's nothing more than their way/system of controlling us.

I like it.

I've been on the wall since I posted that Plan.

Just waiting for everyone else to come aboard.

They will.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I read your thread "The Plan", what happens, if after Dec, 25 2012 your plan had little or no affect. What if we wait until then it'd be too late. There are too many intangibles to just wait around for some plan. The plan is take action. Show true numbers. Would you ever fight for your country if it were under attack? It is.

I'm truly upset, they had a chance at a true revolution(still do).. The masses asleep would've woken up.. joined up.. at least in some form they would've, if only a spark would've ignited(figuratively). Then the elites would be shaking.

Sitting there watching your fellow man get beaten is cowardice, what if they faught back, the entirety of them? In numbers they were strong, but they weren't really together, at all. In numbers we can do anything, but by sticking a flower into the barrel of a soldiers gun(being peaceful), you only get shot(or laughed at by TPTB); see Watchmen.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

If these OWS clowns push on me or mine.. i am going to push back.. Violence begets violence.

I agree with stopping the wholesale purchase of our politications and political system. but that is about all i agree with, with these nuckle heads.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
reply to post by IAMIAM

I read your thread "The Plan", what happens, if after Dec, 25 2012 your plan had little or no affect. What if we wait until then it'd be too late. There are too many intangibles to just wait around for some plan. The plan is take action. Show true numbers. Would you ever fight for your country if it were under attack? It is.

What do you mean if it has little or no effect? It has already succeeded. I am free, and that plan is how I did it. I only posted it for others who are looking for a way out. Some need strength in numbers to get them off their asses to move, so the date is there for masses. By all means enact the plan when ever you feel true freedom is what you want. There is no need to wait any longer than today.

I'm truly upset, they had a chance at a true revolution(still do).. The masses asleep would've woken up.. joined up.. at least in some form they would've, if only a spark would've ignited(figuratively). Then the elites would be shaking.

Sitting there watching your fellow man get beaten is cowardice, what if they faught back, the entirety of them? In numbers they were strong, but they weren't really together, at all. In numbers we can do anything, but by sticking a flower into the barrel of a soldiers gun(being peaceful), you only get shot(or laughed at by TPTB); see Watchmen.

A militaristic solution is not possible. I was a Marine for 14 years, worked with the Marine Corps and other services for a time after that. The technology the government has is more than adequate to deal with any violent uprising. For this movement to be a success it must be peaceful. It must maintain the moral high ground. It must not surrender to chaos.

If that happens, the government wins. The people will turn on the movement and renew their support of a government crack down.

There is no effective military strategy to take down the machine.

To take it down is simple.

Give back to Caesar that which belongs to Caesar.

Do it peacefully and force the government into tyranny. Then the people will back the movement.

With Love,

Your Brother

Here is what your gov has in it's back pockets should these protests turn violent. Link
edit on 20-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You are free? Are you working for the almighty dollar everyday like I am just to get by? Be free spiritually all you want, you aren't free in this world, no-one is(which is probably a false reality anyway). Free at heart fine, free as a bird idc, free spiritually, yippie. It's not militaristic action, it's Uncivil Disobedience..Is that a double negative?

No crap we couldn't take on tanks and fighter jets, would you during your time in service, if ordered, have massacred your own people if they'd have risen up in masses? Would you agree we are under attack?

edit on 20-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good. If it were the whole lot of us, at least we went out with our pride intact. This is not being the aggressor, this is self defense. Let them detain the whole population, heh I know a few folks will be waiting for them. Maybe it shouldn't begin in this country. What about the Vatican City? What about the Inner walls of London? It does not need to begin here to be a world wide true and real revolution. Don't be afraid, have courage. I'd rather die trying than go without a fight.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You are free? Are you working for the almighty dollar everyday like I am just to get by? Be free spiritually all you want, you aren't free in this world, no-one is(which is probably a false reality anyway). Free at heart fine, free as a bird idc, free spiritually, yippie. It's not militaristic action, it's Uncivil Disobedience..Is that a double negative?

No crap we couldn't take on tanks and fighter jets, would you as a veteran, if ordered, have massacred your own people iv they have risen up in masses?

When I say I am free it comes from a deep and thorough understanding of what it is to be free.

I do not have a house or home. I am free to lay my head where ever I want.

I do not work for the "almighty dollar". I reject it as payment for anything.

I do not have bills to pay. I own nothing, thus owe no one anything.

I do not have laws to follow. I follow the one I was given at birth, to love and be loved.

I do not bow to any man or submit my will to them. I do what I want when I want.

As far as your government is concerned, I am a wanted man BECAUSE I will not submit.

I am an outlaw.

BUT

I AM FREE

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I understand what you are saying. Except I completely agree with every citizen of the country given the right to vote without having to earn it.

I'm just tired of people looking to people in general to fix problems that they themselves can fix with a little hard work.

Until people realize that most of the things they want changed they can change themselves. It will be the same cycle over and over again.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your posts. Now you've caused a dilemma. Stay and fight for my country, or move to another and live off grid. Could you expand? Do you grow your own food? Are you speaking literally or figuratively? I've got a son to worry about, do I fight for future generations, or drag him into isolation to be safe? Are you telling me 100 million people couldn't overthrow a government?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
you cannot fight those in power using their own methods.
or to put it another way, violence can only beget more violence.

also, we have something far more powerful than mere brute force on our side
we have the knowledge that the things we are protesting for are right.
nobody can deny that the world is in bad shape, corruption and unnecessary wars rampant.
we do not need to descend to the level of those who try to stop this.
we have our integrity and that is why we cannot lose.

Can't lose?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Could you please expand on your reply that we can fix our problems with a little hard work, how so? If you have the time that is.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your posts. Now you've caused a dilemma. Stay and fight for my country, or move to another and live off grid. Could you expand? Do you grow your own food? Are you speaking literally or figuratively? I've got a son to worry about, do I fight for future generations, or drag him into isolation to be safe?

My friend, my life is so simple it would be difficult for you to believe.

It is simply this...

I help people. I cut firewood, I do handyman work, I do whatever someone needs. While doing this I am always offered food and shelter, which I accept. There are several homes which I work for.

I do things this way to afford me the liberty I desire in my service to God. It is him who I turn to provide what I need and it has NEVER failed.

For a year I have been living this way. In that year I have regained my daughter after a 9 year separation, I have met a beautiful young woman who adores me, I have brought my family and friends closer, and many many more things that I would not have thought of pursuing on my own.

The crux of this story is that I work for something greater than myself, and in that I find my reward, salvation, and never ending protection.

The Government can kiss my ass because my father has my back.

Are you telling me 100 million people couldn't overthrow a government?

Do you really think the world is going to allow the most heavily armed NUCLEAR power in the world just be taken over by a rag tag group of citizens?

Is that what you really think?

You have the script.

It's going by the book.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's simple actually. You don't like the way a corporation treats it's customers you start your own company and start to eat into their profits. Come up with a good plan and investors will flock to you. You can also band together in a large group to start one of these companies to compete in the market place.

This is the instant gratification generation though. As OWS has demonstrated people would rather cry and whine to the government to steal other peoples wealth. When they can just sit down come up with a well thought out plan and not only create a business that treats customers as they think they should be treated, but also get a piece of the pie they complain about not having. If the business fails hopefully they learned from their mistakes and try again.

Simple concept really. If the business fails hopefully they learned what they did wrong and try it again. Rinse and repeat until they are successful. 99% of successful people failed a whole lot before they became successful. Failure is a teacher.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You're a CIA fake. I know what stun you're trying to pull, I DONT FALL FOR IT.
Being a little brat and throwing a fit and destroying buildings worth millions that SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR is not just blatantly irresponsible and high school, its exactly what the government wants these protestors to do. God have mercy on whoever takes the integrity of this poster as straight forward and a sensible viewpoint. My mind is really blown, honestly blown.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Where I live, if we lose a hockey game in the SCP they'll riot and bust the place up costing huge amounts of money. So they had better not f*#*# with any entitlements.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Then please pray to your god to give this country courage and bravery to make a difference, even if it meant the end of us. Cowards among us, phonies; yip yappers all talk no walk. Delusion is bliss and so is ignorance, just like ignorance. Face your enemy, for the sake of humanity, look yourself in the mirror and face reality. Who are you as a man, are you a Patriot of this country or not? The world is watching. Time is running out, when they take it all, what will you tell your children if your peace fails? "I'm sorry we tried", Was it really trying? Or taking the easy way out, justifying oh I attended OWS, I'ms part of a movement. A true patriot is a defender of ones country. Look it up. Who is defending our country those that wish to harm us? No one. Because we are all too spiritual, and at one with oneself. I wonder if our children will have the same luxury.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Then please pray to your god to give this country courage and bravery to make a difference, even if it meant the end of us. Cowards among us, phonies; yip yappers all talk no walk. Delusion is bliss and so is ignorance, just like ignorance. Face your enemy, for the sake of humanity, look yourself in the mirror and face reality. Who are you as a man, are you a Patriot of this country or not? The world is watching. Time is running out, when they take it all, what will you tell your children if your peace fails? "I'm sorry we tried", Was it really trying? Or taking the easy way out, justifying oh I attended OWS, I'ms part of a movement. A true patriot is a defender of ones country. Look it up. Who is defending our country those that wish to harm us? No one. Because we are all too spiritual, and at one with oneself. I wonder if our children will have the same luxury.

I do not belong to a country my friend.

Look down at your feet. The WHOLE world is beneath it.

Don't sell yourself short. Fight for the world.

That is what I fight for, and I do fight.

I just choose my weapons carefully.

I prefer the sword.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

this is exactly what the government will use to impose more laws and take away our freedoms. Stop this childish talk of violence. MLK brought change without ever throwing a single punch.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

Get a grip, grow a spine. Not for yourself, for the future of mankind. It just seems to me some of you don't really comprehend the circumstances we're facing. Let me just give you a hint, they are dire.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The 1 percent actually wish for the 99 percent to get with it and become multi millionaires billionaires like them.....so they are squeezin a bit to get you motivated.

That is the way that mean ole illuminati wants the finished work and utopia to be like. (Yeah 4real)

When it is finished None of us are mad because we are all filthy rich and taken good care of.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join