It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

lol, nice.

"What am I, a doctor?"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

If Luke Rudkowski can find all of this people and confront them in real life, I am sure anyone could find them in real life -and give them a hug of course

Once one person gives, um, say Dick Cheney a "hug", I think many more people would come out of the wood work.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Interesting, the "thing", the "stuff". The elephant in the room, what is "it"?

What does everyone want? What are the demands?

What is this point large numbers of people are trying to get at? What is the final solution?

There is an idea that has been created, we catch bits and pieces of it but what is the general consensus?

Can we put it into words that everyone would agree with?

What point are people willing to fight for? What are these values?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Interesting, the "thing", the "stuff". The elephant in the room, what is "it"?

What does everyone want? What are the demands?

What is this point large numbers of people are trying to get at? What is the final solution?

There is an idea that has been created, we catch bits and pieces of it but what is the general consensus?

Can we put it into words that everyone would agree with?

What point are people willing to fight for? What are these values?

Personally I want to start from scratch and start the Constitutional Republic of the US over. I also want to end fiat currency and make our governments and corporations transparent to end corruption. Also I want all members of congress who participated in insider trading to be charged with ethics violations. Any corrupt politician who is not observing the constitution should be charge with treason.

I could go on and on.. But I think it is all Common Sense....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First you need to address this flaw in your logic (don't dodge it again):

First you say the elite don't run the system but men they pay do...then you say we must overthrow the elites...but the only way to do that is to overthrow the system they control, which is the government, which is anarchy.

Then realize you just said you want the "slaves" to rise up against the system (again, that's anarchy).

Try to be more coherent, then you won't have a 4:1 post:stars ratio.
edit on Mon Nov 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Then realize you just said you want the "slaves" to rise up against the system (again, that's anarchy).

Hey, you can't make fun of my star/post ratio (as it is significantly better than yours, but alas this is a childish thing to debate anyway) and I am calling you out and saying your statement is BS. Just because a person doesn't like the system, doesn't mean they don't believe in some sort of order..

For example, I can say the slaves of American need to rise up against the plutocracy to reclaim their human/constitutional rights and end fiat currency.

There, I used the same language but added a few things. Does that make me an anarchist?

edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

How many times must you be told the same thing repeatedly?

Money is not supposed to run things, but it does. We take care of that problem by realizing that it is a lie on paper... and that is NOT ANARCHY.

I have repeatedly stated we need the military complex. I guess you just can't read.

Rising up against the SYSTEM, is not a revolution against your fellow man and against order.

There is more order in the minds of college students than there is in the system. NEWSLASH The system is not providing us very much ORDER. What provides that order is OUR INTEGRITY AS PEOPLE. When the system falls I guess you think everyone is going to jump right back into an infant mindset where they cannot grasp complex ideas of right and wrong.

It simply means the dollar will be useless. It is already happening.

I love the way people are saying NO... NO WAY... CRAZY TALK.... THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR WILL NEVAH DIE!!!
Does the face on the bill talk to you and stuff? Are you afraid it's going to get it's feelings hurt?

edit on 14-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One way to send a message is to vote against whoever is in power. Whether its federal, state, town elections, get rid of the crap We have in office.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Agreed, fire them all.

Elect the people who advocate putting every legislative change on public television.

Perform a "system restore" on the judicial system back to about 1950, go from there.
edit on 14-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Except to the person I quoted the "system" is synonymous with the government. He wants no system, hence no governing body. He stated also that he wants permanent martial law, which is possibly more dangerous than anarchy. He also wants money to not make decisions, which of course isn't just naive, but never going to work. He also tends to ignore it when you point out flaws in his logic. Of course, if he has a plan for a "new system" then maybe he should lay it out so it can be reviewed and discussed here. So far all he's done is complain about money and "elites" when they're not even the problem. The problem is the banks and policies of elected public officials.

And the post:stars thing was a joke, but I guess it wasn't too childish for you to comment on, eh?

reply to post by MasonicFantom

Just ignore him. He makes no sense and obviously has severe personal problems given his last posts.
edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

thats the truth people are blind and they dnt knw wats goin on they buy everything they arer told i just sit back and shake my head

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
I don't think their will be as much bloodshed as once projected because science does have some pretty scary chemicals that can make you much more compliant and ready to accept tough situations... rather than kill you, which is a big part of the karmic problem. Causing more pain than needs to be caused. yes, they would rather control you.

Actually, that's a nice fantasy.

The globalists have asserted fairly brazenly for many decades that they want to force the earth's global population drastically and genocidally down.

They first said to 500 million and the latest target is 200 million the last decade or two.

They have experimented by doing it with massive wars. They will add bioengineered plagues.

They realize that 7 billion slaves are more of a threat to them and much harder to manage than 200 million.

Besides, the fallen angel/ET critters have convinced them that unless the population is so dramatically reduced by force, that mankind and the planet will not survive.

Behind it all is satan's blood-lust glee at killing, destroying as his vengeance over getting kicked out of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by CREAM

Except to the person I quoted the "system" is synonymous with the government. He wants no system, hence no governing body. He stated also that he wants permanent martial law, which is possibly more dangerous than anarchy. He also wants money to not make decisions, which of course isn't just naive, but never going to work. He also tends to ignore it when you point out flaws in his logic. Of course, if he has a plan for a "new system" then maybe he should lay it out so it can be reviewed and discussed here. So far all he's done is complain about money and "elites" when they're not even the problem. The problem is the banks and policies of elected public officials.

And the post:stars thing was a joke, but I guess it wasn't too childish for you to comment on, eh?

reply to post by MasonicFantom

Just ignore him. He makes no sense and obviously has severe personal problems given his last posts.

You can't have martial law without a government. hmm...

Too bad you weren't able to pull that technicality out from where you get the other ones.

Perhaps it got stuck. I think you are trying very desperately to be literal in a circumstance where it clearly does not amount to much of anything. System could be a lot of things... including the OLD system. or the FINANCIAL system... Or the JUDICIAL system... maybe we need to take out parts of all of it. Well, not me. I don't want to touch it. I know something will happen whether you want it to or not, and I'd rather spend effort trying to catch those who fall... including myself. You want nor need it, no problem. Just saves me time to do other things.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
You can't have martial law without a government. hmm...

You just pointed out a flaw in your own logic, since I was paraphrasing what you said earlier. Like I said, you don't even understand what you want exactly (or maybe it's my fault for not understanding epileptics)

The world won't change due to an online forum. People need to get out there and be proactive. Get rid of the right politicians then elect the proper public officials, don't listen to the media unless you have multiple references, quit rioting and retarding the economy by shutting down ports or markets (that compounds the problem) and be more knowledgeable about banking and the housing market. Using the methods I mentioned, instead of rioting, does take patience tho.

The world has a pimple and people want to pop it before it has a head. They're just aggravating it and are going to make it bigger when it appears.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

You do understand you already have that right in the US? Where do you live?

The reason the nuts who are taking over OWS are having issues is they are stomping all over other peoples Rights and committing crimes. You know, like murder, rape, drugs, drunken public, trespassing on private property (nobody has that Right), vandalism, threats and using any place they are for a toilet.

If you think that is OK, you are an Anarchist no matter what you say.

Why would we in the US who already have the Right to protest as long as we don't violate others Rights want to protest in somebody elses country?

I had envisioned thousands in the NYC / OWS, but just found out its less than 500. Not much of a movement considering others have had hundreds of thousands with no crime or problems. Could that mean something?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
delete
edit on 14-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join