It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist and the bloodline of Tubal-Cain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Oh, you're one of those.

"You don't buy into my baseless nonsense, so you clearly didn't read what I posted."

I read it. It's bunk. Moving on.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

No, I'm not an atheist. That is a faith too.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

SIGH
you or your source has it backwards the the bloodline behind zionism is the khazarian bloodline which is caucasian and which is trying to exterminate the line of shem
old europeans are not caucasians they are Brunets AKA as iberians, they are considered white for the convenience of the former as they don't want their true origins looked into.

funny how, if you're looking into the NWO bloodlines you don't look into the line of Ham from which Nimrod the 1st to attempt to establish a world government[and religion] sprang forth.

Edit to add:

Canaan is the son of Ham, and was included in Noah's curse against Ham for uncovering his nakedness when he got drunk:

Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.
24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
(--Authorized Version)

Curse_of_Ham

edit on 27-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

It does not matter about FFFFing blood lines. It's about who has and does live there. It is utterly backward, elitist, racist nonsense to try to divide territory based on blood lines!

Behave yourselves and start caring about peoples lives. Nobody has the right take peoples land because they descended from a certain person. Nobody has the right to gift someone a country based on a few passages in a politically manipulated book. Get real!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

and wherefore hast thou seen me justify zionism or any other racist tropes my good sir?
methinks thou needest to meditate more often; as thou art backsliding into duality and negativity 'twould seem.

why get pissed off at me for japing zio-nazi's?
did you forget to examine my posts on other israel zionism threads?

as for bloodlines i was pointing out how he was cherry-picking his bloodlines
aren't you supposed to be the Dragon of the Imagination?

He saith: I am Man-Shepherd [Ποιμάνδρης]*, Mind of all-masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I am with thee everywhere.

*Poimandres

one has to be careful picking one's name as sometimes one overestimates oneself

certainly not one of your better posts, my dear fellow.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
as for bloodlines i was pointing out how he was cherry-picking his bloodlines
Sorry, I just get irritated by the obsession with blood lines in general. The post wasn't really intended to be a personal attack but I can see why looking back that it looks like one.

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

He saith: I am Man-Shepherd [Ποιμάνδρης]*, Mind of all-masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I am with thee everywhere.

*Poimandres

one has to be careful picking one's name as sometimes one overestimates oneself
I don't think it is exactly a crime to have a grandiose user-name. It is quite common to identify with what we are inspired by. The name amused me anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

nvm
haven't eaten in 3 days[no income. i'm self employed] blame blood sugar
and thus your post was perceived out of character
sorry

the funny thing is bloodlines are "important"
obsessively so to certain groups

most importantly: it's become a dead giveaway to me
think about it

here's a hint. i will be posting more details in the near future:

the mother= Roma
the father= Londinium
the son= Nova Eboracum

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'll be interested in what you have to say about New York. If anything.

Any news on a new thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well then Israel won the land in several wars.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Well then Israel won the land in several wars.

If you subscribe to the primitive view that territory should be divided by killing people then you really are a part of the problem not solution. If you believe that the people of Gaza and the West Bank have the right to self determination perhaps there is hope for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Okay. So let's give all land ever won in a war back.

Get real dude.

They lost the land.

Sure, they have self determination. If they don't like the circumstances, break the chains that bind them and take the land back.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by LUXUS

Another word to describe these people would be the Aryans.

Don't you say that they are the same Aryans who move from Iran to Europe ??

The same race that Hitler was proud of ?

Adolf Hitler and other Nazi officials had dark hair and were still considered to be an Aryan

wiki

The Zionist Jews are of the opinion that they are YHWH chosen people, quite interesting when you do some research into who exactly

What is their connection to Jacob ?

edit on 18/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Technically to be 'Aryan' is to be spiritually pure or noble.
So you could have a white Ayran, black Aryan etc etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Okay. So let's give all land ever won in a war back.

Get real dude.

They lost the land.

Sure, they have self determination. If they don't like the circumstances, break the chains that bind them and take the land back.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

Is that even possible given they can't even own a pocket pistol due to the blockade on Gaza...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

I'm yet to meet one single Israeli Jew who can prove to me they are direct decendants of the House of King David. Most Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews can only go back so far as their great great grandparents. Middle Eastern Jews coming from Arab lands did not keep records so how do they know they are decendants of King David (via the Tribe of Judah), perhaps they really are decendants of Jacob's other children.

No one single Jew anywhere in the world has their family records dating back to biblical times. Truth is, the ONLY decendants who CAN prove who they are, are those from the Tribe of Levi. They are the Levites and the Kohans.

That is fact!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Some of us already did the history of the Khazars on another thread - so you are a big FAIL who lacks knowledge of these people and their history.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

The first Aryans are indeed Persian. Sorry to throw that one in but it's true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join