It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLT 93 The Second Debris Field

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The Second Debris Field

The second debris field at shanksville has been brought up many times lately , I decided turn this into a thread of it's own, so it doesn't just get lost on page 10 of some other thread. This is my evidence, show me yours.
No I don't want your opinion, I want your evidence.

The town of New Baltimore is located 8 miles south east of the crash site. IT WAS STRAIGHT DOWN WIND OF THE CRASH SITE on sept 11. This is the furthest distance that debris was collected.

Most of the debris collected in New Baltimore was found in the back yard of this church by a grounds keeper and collected by Melanie Hankinson.

Melanie Hankinson.

"The village of New Baltimore is a dozen or more miles by automobile but eight as the wind blows, which it was doing a year ago. Melanie Hankinson was at the church next to her home, transfixed before a television that showed the World Trade Center ablaze, when the man who sprays her lawn stopped by to tell her he was finding odd things in the weeds.

"He said there was a loud bang and smoke and then these papers started blowing through your yard," she said. "I said, 'Oh.' Then I went back to the TV." Then the parish priest, the Rev. Allen Zeth, told her an airplane had crashed in Shanksville.

For the next few hours, Hankinson gathered charred pages of in-flight magazines, papers from a pilot's manual -- she remembers a map showing the Guadalajara, Mexico, airport -- and copies of stock portfolio monthly earnings reports.

"And there was some black webbing -- a lot of people found that," she said. The webbing, flexible where it hadn't burned, crisp where it had, was from insulation lining the belly of the jetliner."

What she is describing in those last two sentences is carbon fiber. The resin in carbon fiber is flammable, the carbon fiber is not. When it burns, the resin disappears and only the cloth is left. She just has the burnt and unburnt backwards.

The debris that she collected is spread out on the kitchen table in this photo.

A payroll check was also found outside the home of Andy Stoe. What is seen in these two photos is the total debris collected from New Baltimore. Yes, this is what all the fuss is about.

Also located down wind of the crash site is the Indian Lake Marina. It's 2.4 miles from the crater.

If you look at the top photo in this post you will see the yellow line passes directly over the marina. Both are directly inline with the wind.

The majority of debris collected at Indian Lake was also paper and carbon fiber.

quote John Fleegle
By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks

The rib bone turned out not to be human.

John Fleegle collecting fragments of carbon fiber.

The parts of a Boeing 757 made from composites are the external skins of the rudder, vertical stabiliser, elevator, horizontal stabiliser, ailerons, flaps, slats, wing fairing, gear doors, nose cone, and floor.
If you are looking for the tail of the plane you should be looking for something like this.

Carbon fiber with honeycomb still attached.

So how did this debris travel so far. It was carried by this cloud. When the mushroom cloud rose up it carried the debris with it. The position of the cloud in this photo is just past Indian Lake and on its way to New Baltimore.

Video of a thermal going through a camp site for those of you who say air can't pick things up and carry them off.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great thread / post, Waypast!

If anyone that was ever on the fence about the alleged shoot down, this should sway them to the truth. Obviously, the closed minded truthers will avoid this thread like the plague.

Once again, I would like to point out flight 1771 where debris was also found 7-8 miles away. For anyone interested, here is some information about flight 1771 that is quite similar to the crash of flight 93.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If it was shot down, its possible that the airplane lost parts as it went down. However there should be a rather large debrie field, where most of the plane ist. I dont think a missile would blow up the plane and scatter it in all directions. It would damage it and a whole plane would come down.

Only thing I can think of, that would totally annihilate a plane, is a large bomb on board or several large bombs. Maybe the planes that were used for the operation on that day had some kind of failsafe device?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only comment I would make is, if all the debris found at New Baltimore could be carried by the wind, that's okay. If not all the debris found at New Baltimore could have been carried by the wind, then the 'plane was on fire before it crashed. If there was a wind or some kind of breeze, that would be one way of finding out and also that hot air will carry light material upward anyway.
Again, if there was also light unburnt material, like pieces of carbon fibre, an abundance of it might show how and when it fractured. More to the point, was there any heavy material found anywhere other than the Shanksville site, like at Indian Lake for instance?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

The second debris field at shanksville has been brought up many times lately , I decided turn this into a thread of it's own, so it doesn't just get lost on page 10 of some other thread. This is my evidence, show me yours.
No I don't want your opinion, I want your evidence.

The town of New Baltimore is located 8 miles south east of the crash site. IT WAS STRAIGHT DOWN WIND OF THE CRASH SITE on sept 11. This is the furthest distance that debris was collected.

Most of the debris collected in New Baltimore was found in the back yard of this church by a grounds keeper and collected by Melanie Hankinson.

Your skeptic buddy "thedman" says whoever cited the 8 mile distance is a "MORON":

Originally posted by thedman

The 8 mile distance cited by the was because a MORON punched the locations into a mapping program which
gave THE ROAD DISTANCE if one was driving.

The debris found at Indian Lake was bits of paper and metallic foil insulation.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Your skeptic buddy "thedman" says whoever cited the 8 mile distance is a "MORON":

Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread?

I didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread?

I didn't think so.

Tis, look who's talking?!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Your skeptic buddy "thedman" says

Is Quote mining the only trick you know, It doesn't make for very compelling evidence.

You want to show us some evidence for a shoot down.

Or maybe you can show us you have some smarticals and answer this very simple question I asked you.

Can you tell me what forces would be exerted on an inverted aircraft positive G's, and how these would differ from the forces on a non inverted aircraft, same angle, same speed ?

No, tell me.

Oh come on truther Its easy, here let me help. Here is a drawing of a 40 deg. inverted Boeing 757. I put some different coloured arrows on it. Now can you tell me what force each of those different coloured arrows represents ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Tis, look who's talking?!

Second post is mine. I added to the thread. Please add to it, what facts you may have.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Were you serious when you said it was carried on a cloud? Did the cloud have a silver lining to hold the cargo?

Whose paycheck was that if not a passenger? Was there ever any follow up on that? (just curious. Never read taht before)

Please consider this and consider it hard: The plane was shot down. The reason it was denied was due to the feared outrage it might (have) cause when the people realized their own government took out their own people. This is why 'Let's Roll heroes' were made up to take the onus off the guilty party.

Period.
The end of controversy.

The most famous non-conspiratorial mantra is: if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!
This reeks of a damn duck being shot down in plain daylight..... my friend. (didn't Cheney have a duck accident? How ironic!)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The only comment I would make is, if all the debris found at New Baltimore could be carried by the wind, that's okay. If not all the debris found at New Baltimore could have been carried by the wind, then the 'plane was on fire before it crashed. If there was a wind or some kind of breeze, that would be one way of finding out and also that hot air will carry light material upward anyway.
Again, if there was also light unburnt material, like pieces of carbon fibre, an abundance of it might show how and when it fractured. More to the point, was there any heavy material found anywhere other than the Shanksville site, like at Indian Lake for instance?

If you follow its flight path, there is no debris anywhere along the path. The only place debris shows up is from the impact zone and then downwind. If there were any on-board explosions, missile strikes, or break ups, heavier and lighter debris would have been found earlier along the flight path, prior to impact with ground. All other debris was light enough to be carried downwind from the site. This is more evidence of a ground impact as the main destroyer of the plane, and less for a "shoot down" or "mid air explosion."

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090
Were you serious when you said it was carried on a cloud? Did the cloud have a silver lining to hold the cargo?

Whose paycheck was that if not a passenger? Was there ever any follow up on that? (just curious. Never read taht before)

Please consider this and consider it hard: The plane was shot down. The reason it was denied was due to the feared outrage it might (have) cause when the people realized their own government took out their own people. This is why 'Let's Roll heroes' were made up to take the onus off the guilty party.

Period.
The end of controversy.

The most famous non-conspiratorial mantra is: if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!
This reeks of a damn duck being shot down in plain daylight..... my friend. (didn't Cheney have a duck accident? How ironic!)

The "cloud" was the mushroom cloud from the enormous fireball that went up after the plane plowed into the ground, causing its fuel to burst and explode. That fireball carried up the light material, where winds blew it SE over Indian Lake and other points down wind. This is not some new phenomenon, and this has happened before in such severe plane crashes.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090

Period.
The end of controversy.

I have seen no evidence suggesting any thing other than FLT 93 crashed intact, into a field near Shanksville.

Do you have anything one could consider evidence other than your opinion ?
Maybe some debris that is not exactly straight downwind of the crash site.

If you do cough it up.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
The "cloud" was the mushroom cloud from the enormous fireball that went up after the plane plowed into the ground, causing its fuel to burst and explode.

How did it manage to do that when we are told all that "loose ground" immediately fell back in on itself, covering the hole and "plane"?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

How did it manage to do that when we are told all that "loose ground" immediately fell back in on itself, covering the hole and "plane"?

Wow that's a stupid question.

There is a better question waiting for you halfway up this page.
edit on 7-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

New Baltimore is roughly 6-8 miles and Indian Lake is about 1-2 miles from Shanksville.. The wind speed on the morning of September 11th in that area was 9-10 mph gusting at times to 29 mph.

a man named Bob Pile......recalled "what seemed like buckets of gravel" hitting the roof of his house on the morning of 9-11 around the time of Flight 93's reported impact. Bob says his home is one mile away from the crash site. He thinks it is very odd that gravel would reach his home over that distance, and had no explanation as to how this might have happened. We asked him how an airplane as large as Flight 93 could fit into a hole of such significantly smaller dimensions and showed him a representative diagram of the plane and crater dimensions, and he shook his head, unable to reconcile the disparity in dimensions.

Charles McCauley chimed in at this point. McCauley described the debris he'd recovered from his property - black seat backings that the FBI identified as coming from Flight 93. Charles had no idea how these pieces of plane seats could have made their way the few miles to his house. McCauley, like many others, turned this debris over to the FBI. Both Pile and McCauley described lots of paper, parts of magazines, some solid matter (pieces of seats and metal) and checks carried by the wind in the days following 9-11, all of which was determined by the FBI to be from Flight 93.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow that's a stupid question.

There is a better question waiting for you halfway up this page.

Why do you say it's stupid? It negates your question.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I wonder why a paycheck belonging to someone who was not on the flight was (presumably) on the flight. No explanation as to WHY this was the case, I presume.

Pretty weird, but plausible, I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why do you say it's stupid? It negates your question.

With all your infinite wisdom, please explain how and why light weight debris was found 8 miles away.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I never mentioned explosions or missiles, I mentioned fire. As far as no debris along the flightpath, I take it you mean no debris was found.

I'm open to speculation, even more as we get up to date,

www.newsmax.com...

So what we have is GW Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld, the former two saying they gave the order to shoot down ANY plane, and the latter saying that a 'plane was shot down, so how many gaffs do we have to troll through to get the true story, whatever that was, and how credulous are we expected to be, to believe anything official from 9/11.
Now, on the run-up to 9/11, we have 'New tapes' of air hostesses on the hi-jacked 'planes, new tapes..ten years on WTF, keep this up and 9/11 will turn into another Roswell.
edit on 8-9-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join