It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is very sad to hear. I feel sorry for the guy that was beaten and ran over. He was Innocent and was another victim of this angry world. The people of this earth have much to learn or they will experience dajavu's more often to relearn lessons.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

i have one observation from the tape :

the allegation that , during the alledged beating - that a hotel security guard HEARD one of the defendants shout " white power "

that is HEARD - not " listened too on CCTV replay later "

WTF ?????? people are alledgedly assaulting a person , and alledgedly shouting " white power " - and the guard does nothing ?????????????

err whats the phrase i am looking for ? "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." [ attrib edmund burke ]

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

WTF ?????? people are alledgedly assaulting a person , and alledgedly shouting " white power " - and the guard does nothing ?????????????

Most guards are paid to call the cops and be a good witness. They are actually told, "let he police handle it they are trained for that and have bullet proof vests."

Never count on a security guard saving your life. You might be lucky and get one that will intervene. Most of them are scared of losing their job or getting sued if they do. So, they guard their self interest first.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Come on, you should know better than to post such a thread on a predominately visited by-racists website(if we go by posts) and expect posts with integrity in return.

This is a horrible thing that happened. The father must be suffering immensely now...

Don't bother replying to racists that go: "whites were attacked at fair"...

Which white person was killed a that fair? Nobody...hmmmm...

It's a shame, and such obvious bull#, 50.000 dollar bond for killing a human, don't need to guess why it's so low. The racist murderer is walking free and his name has been spread throughout the media...which is a good thing in one way, I'd personally think.

at you online racists. I bet some are just trolls. Other than that, just ignorant folk. Like the delusional viking who talks about immigrants invading to weaken the nation...by god, go share a bed with breivik or whatever that nut jobs name was.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Let's face it. Until the time comes where we humans have [snip]ed so much, that all our colors (white, red, yellow, brown, black) meld and all that all we are left with is some tan, green-eyed, curly ginger haired, squinty eyed people, then there will always be racism.

All I get from going through a few pages of this thread are the following.

1. Racism still exists
2. Stay on topic
3. OP is a 'bait em' troll

With that being the ONLY things that can be pulled from this thread, and the fact that the video was already posted before hand... I have to wonder.... Why the hell is this thing still open? /facepalm

edit on 9-8-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The crimes committed against this innocent victim speak for themselves. The cold heartlessness shown by them ALL, but in particular the driver, is beyond comprehension. Those responsible should have the full force of the law thrown at them. This crime & the likes,should not be tolerated by any of HUMANITY.
God love that poor victim, & his family & friends that are left to mourn such a senseless act.
My first reaction while watching this horror, was to be ashamed of being white, & to feel guilty by association of my skin color. But I realized I would never condone this cowardly behavior on ANYONE, & would try to help anyone in need, regardless of skin color.
Bless that poor soul & his family.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hate crimes...ridiculous. A crime is a crime, whether its racially charged or done in anger. What makes murdering a man because of his race any different than doing it out of anger or money? Murder is murder regardless of motivation.
edit on 9-8-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Actualy this did just happen outside a fairground where mobs of black teens grabbed only white people and beat them as they yelled racial slurs. It has recieved little to no coverage.
edit on 9-8-2011 by goarfang because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by goarfang

Any people dead at the fair?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm sad that the anger and hatred thrives in the world that caused this to happen to this man,
I'm sad that the anger and hatred thrives in the world that caused this to happen in this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well..new york(about a year ago) Wendys in Queens., a large group of black KIDS boys and girls beat up a worker in Wendys, but she wasnt white, she was spanish, still racist.......so its not just whites or blacks.....its everyone...the world is a #ing wreck....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I appreciate all angles of the race war being posted. I'm surprised by the number of people who think the thread is a waste and think we should focus on black on white crime instead. I'm sensing some defensive white people here.

I'm surprised by racially charged responses I get when I tell people at work about the flash mobs. On the surface, it appears we "just all get a long" at work. I'm really surprised to find the hidden racism.

I'm surprised by the racist remarks I read here on ATS. I saw a post in a black on white thread outlining what makes blacks an inferior breed. I would be interested in a racism poll on ATS. I'm beginning to think there are far more racists than I thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Do you ever stop with the racial garbage? Just about every single thread you post is about racially skewed topics. Get over it man, there are racists in every race! What about the groups of black kids lately beating up on white people? Where is your threads of outrage about that? You sir are an obvious racial troll!

It's appalling to me that a thread like this actually gets a boo-hiss response like yours. Somebody gets MURDERED for fun and the person who calls attention to the story is dismissed for actually calling attention to it gets bad-mouthed for doing so. That's just incredible. Incredible. And it gets a bucket-load of stars.

I knew ATS was full of right-wing lunatics who believe nonsense and have poor reasoning skills, but I gave the benefit of the doubt that they WEREN'T racists. So I guess I was pretty naive. My eyes are open now.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
justice wont be served until these guys get locked up for life...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Isn't modern society a wonderful thing?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Teens + Alcohol = Dangerous Animal

It doesn't matter what color they are. Alcohol leads to violent behavior.

We've now had violence reported against Blacks, Native Americans and Whites.

Not that I dismiss or condone any race related abuse or violence.

But it doesn't seem to matter if the abusers are testosterone driven teens under the influence.

There are people who simply don't know how to act amongst all of us.

Abusing alcohol only seems to amplify the evil in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

7 punks beat a man and ran him over with their car.

Why is race important?

Because that is specifically why they beat the man and ran him over with a car because he was ....

BLACK

It was racially motivated ... get over it!

--------------------------------------------------------

When I read or see a story like this my thoughts are ....

Damn how can anyone be so cruel?

What is wrong with people?

I feel so sorry for the family and this man who was helpless.

The posts in this thread leave me wondering just how f@#&ed up you people really are ...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I never knew about this story,a very sad situation.

It does happen the other way around though,personally i have been mobbed by people of several races.The cops didnt do anything about it either,and yes i did report it,personally.

We are cruel beings...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

All race crimes are horrible.
Secondly, I am guessing you haven't paid much attention to the news lately. Chicago has had upwards of twenty black individuals gang up on 1 white person. In Milwaukee last thursday, the count was in the 100's of black people pulling white people from vehicles and beating them. These are just a few of the occurances in the last few months. Racisim isn't a white thing, it covers everyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

You got that right. Don't forget about what happened at the Wisconsin state Fair. That wasn't on the news or talked about on TV. I have a low tolerance for whites (I'm white), or any color of people, who would violate another person simply because of the color of their skin. It is just an excuse to excersise already simmering internal struggles. Those actions would have manifested (from the ring leader) against some one somewhere if not that night. He is a bad person, period, regardless of his color.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join