It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Have you noticed that these types of crimes are typically perpetrated by teenagers or young adults? I think it has more to do with their age and the lack of maturity, plus the raging hormones that seems to disregard all rationale. And I'm not talking just about white young adults, but young adults of all races. They're the most likely to do stupid things.

Unless its an ----- teenager

then he's an ANIMAL
edit on 8/8/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: then he's an ANIMAL

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
LOL What a pathetic argument!!!
Here in Australia there are dozens of black and Pacific islander communities who bash the white kids at school, harass the white people on the bus, and rape dozens of white girls in major cities.
Rarely if ever you hear about white on black crime, and the video is absolutely appauling those thugs should be lynched i say. But don't go harassing white people for one isolated incident, in Australia it is 10+ pacific islanders with all their cousins and such against one poor white boy so don't tell me #. I too get harassed by these racist pigs that litter my streets. Remember their in white countries. How many white people in Africa are murdered or captured for ransom (Somali Pirates, Boer Genocides against white south africans). Think!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Have you noticed that these types of crimes are typically perpetrated by teenagers or young adults?

...there was a lady doctor in houston a few years ago (well, actually, it was probably a decade ago at least) that ran over her husband multiple times cuz he had moved on and found a young beauty to keep him happy... it wasnt billed as a racially motivated crime but it was just as vicious cuz their daughter was in the car with her... talk about screwing up your kid, jeez... cant remember her name (crs moment #18 today)...

I think it has more to do with their age and the lack of maturity, plus the raging hormones that seems to disregard all rationale. And I'm not talking just about white young adults, but young adults of all races. They're the most likely to do stupid things.

...yeah, maybe, but i cant discount multi-generational conditioning...

...the parents of the young man who is charged with the murder had to have known that their son was a bully... maybe they're like a lot of people with no integrity and when a member of their family is a bully they pretend he's really the victim or it was self-defense or it didnt happen at all and the cops are just targeting him...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

im not mad, i just think you should think about your thread titles more carefully.

How so???

That is a direct quote from the video in the OP

"Direct Quote", you keep using that word...

The video, which is titled, "HATE CRIME White Teens Driving Over, killing Black Man in Jackson, Mississippi", which you continually source as the "direct quote", is clearly not the same as the title of this thread, which is "Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape).

Sorry, but we all know what your intentions are, here, and it's not what you claim.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Did you WATCH the video??? It clearly says it at the 3:30 mark
edit on 8/9/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: at the 3:30 mark

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

Troll:
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

Wisconsin State Fair

Then around the closing time of 11 p.m., witnesses told the Journal Sentinel, dozens to hundreds of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people and shaking and pounding on their vehicles.

Teens Terrorize Neighborhood

MacBride says the teens surrounded his house, picking up rocks and throwing them at him. That's when he says in his eyes, the mob stopped being a bunch of kids and became a big threat. He says the teens were reaching for his door handle when the the sight of his Soviet rifle had an instant reaction.

Teen Mob Attack on Family

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

101 Year Old Woman Beaten and Mugged

The grainy images show Morat, who was using a walker, trying to leave her apartment building when a man attacked her and hit her in the face. Morat suffered a fractured cheekbone and bruises. Her assailant got away with $33 and her house keys.

Hate Crime on The Trolley

The attack occurred about 8:40 p.m. Nov. 27 after a black male stepped onto the trolley, made eye contact with a white man and then made "racially motivated, derogatory" remarks, according to San Diego police.

White People Are Going To Burn Tonight

He later told police he had left the Brooklyn housing project where he lived and took the subway to Manhattan's East Village, where he looked for "happy" white people to avenge the mistreatment of black people.

He shot and wounded three people, including a police officer, and sprayed kerosene on several customers and threatened to set them on fire.

Really do we need to play this game. Crazy people from all races do crazy things to people of other races. The truth is that the vast majority of violence is intra racial and not interracial. It is time to grow up and realize that we can not heal the world untill we stop looking for ways to be divided.

If you look at these incidents and say "look the white man is still the same" then you are looking for a reason to remain seperate. The truth is things are much better than they were fifty years ago. Hey, they are better than they were twenty years ago. Progress is being made on all fronts. That doesn't make for good ratings though. Controversy sells and keeps the alphabet soup of NGOs in business. So, never expect to hear the truth on how things are changing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The Wisconsin fair thing has been posted like 10 times in this thread. Is that it???

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Stop making this black vs. white and just condemn the crime for what it is. Pure evil and hatred. Why do you insist on trying to make comparisons to black vs white crime

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Simply because you asked when does it ever happen to white people. You asked the question and I answered. I also expanded to say that we all need to get past the race issue.

Don't ask a question if you don't want it answerred. That is my simple piece of advice.

I hate that the crime happened. I would hate it no matter what the demographic make up of the participants. I'm not making it about race. The commentators made it about race. The government made it about race when they passed "hate crimes" laws. They insured that men would be punished for thoughts and not just actions. They ensured that we would forever be seperate in the eyes of the law.

I answered your question and gave a relevant opinion.

ETA:

If you pay attention I also said that the vast majority of violence is intra-racial. That means people of the same race attacking eachother. Focusing on attacks like the one you posted or the ones I posted only serves to keep us seperated. Which is good for the NGOs that make a fortune off of selling victim hood to people of all races, sexes, genders, and religions. It does nothing to help heal the divides that are left.

edit on 9-8-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow, this is just horrendous, and brings many things to mind.

1. The race war just gets more fuel with stories like this, and it's getting more and more dangerous. Kids like these don't realize what they are setting others up for in retaliation sooner or later, for sure.

2. When I see something that purely evil, I can only feel the darkness and powers that were dwelling in and through that situation, driving people to such acts.

3. The Bible says: In the last days, the love of many will grow cold. Wow, talk about ice cold below zero freezing cold.

4. Sorry to get morbid, so don't read this one if you are sensitive... I just finished watching a video report on Liveleak about male rape (not for gratification, but for educational purposes, long story). When I saw that suspect, he was exactly the type they turn on like sharks in a feeding tank. The minute he walks into prison, depending on where he is placed (not every prison) he could have some serious things happening to him that will make him wish he weren't even alive, I'm sure. And the ones that do this the most are the darker skinned races, to the whites, it is their preference, the effeminate, pretty, shy, young whites. They don't consider themselves gay, as they think of this as a matter of convenience and necessity, and look at the white victim as their woman. They will be handed from person to person, or multiple users at once, until someone takes him as their "wife", to whom they will be housekeeper, personal slave, and anything else they wish, just to not have to be victimized by just anyone, to be protected. Unless this murdering wild child is in full protective custody 24/7, he will receive much more than justice. I don't relish at all in any of it, what he did is awful, but what will be done to him will also be awful, as it may go on for years, if he survives that long.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thank you for answering a question that has been answered 10 times already in this thread. Please read your avatar and follow it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
I hate that the crime happened. I would hate it no matter what the demographic make up of the participants.

...agreed...

Originally posted by MikeNice81
The government made it about race when they passed "hate crimes" laws. They insured that men would be punished for thoughts and not just actions.

...i dont see it that way...

...in this particular case, i seriously doubt that the thoughts of the alleged murderer had anything to do with the DA saying it was a hate crime... the young man's words prior to the assault and murder, as well as afterwards, prove that his actions were racially motivated...

...should there be harsher penalities for a hate crime?... well, gosh, i dont know if i can come to that conclusion without some concern of it being misused... i prefer to judge each case on its own and i think we have sufficient laws to cover murder...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Since you brought up my avatar I have something to add.

I love how people reference it when they run out of intelligent things to say. They always act like it is some veiled tough guy thing. It is always good for a giggle. Thank you.

So, what does your last post add to the conversation? Would you like to address anything I said? Would you actually like to discuss the matter in any depth? If you do I will happily oblige. Just remember I may respond with opinions and facts you don't like. So, if that is as hard for you to take as it seems to have been thus far, we can disengage at this point.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh well....i've seen it the other way around far too many times to make me think that this is serious.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I hope you are joking.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join