It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Emergency at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, Texas?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

its up to 356 now!
whats curious is that after reading this thread yesterday we checked and blackcat had it down to like 12 or something and now its way way up. i'll be praying for all the people down there and anywhere else thats being effected by our "climate change" aka crazy bs thats goin on (not global warming)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have also noticed that the reading can be as high as 378 and then doing a reload of the page shows it at 10. Another few reloads and it goes back up to 348. I am thinking that this is just an equipment problem.

I have emailed the folks at Black Cat Systems and will let you know what they say if I get any response.

Whether it is a faulty piece of equipment or not, I am sure they are quite busy right now.

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
351 now..

Now it's at 12

geezsh maybe they got hacked?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A quick reference map to put things in perspective. Readings this morning were 333.

I'll bet it's just a matter of time before the readings are magically "reduced to normal and acceptable levels."

"There is no public health hazard. Nothing to see here folks. Now back to your homes."

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: sorry... first map was too big.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: adding comment

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT

Thanks. For that info. It sure is a lot to do. What about painting the iodine on your wrist. I read that here on ats. I think I should do that to the kids? Just incase?

Regarding holistic solutions, I can only provide you with two that will help protect you to some degree from two of the listed contaminants, and five that will help purge any parasitic ailments that arise from the rest (It's interesting to note how parasites significantly have a higher probability in actually infesting our bodies after we've been exposed to radiation...)

To protect your thyroid gland from radioactive iodine isotopes, regular swabs of skin absorbant betadine on your wrists provides some protection. combining this with natural kelp capsules will provide a relatively effective barrier. kelp can be found in dietary suppliment sections in most stores. I buy mine at Sunflower farmers market.

to provide effective protection from radioactive potassium isotopes it is recommended that you eat a banana every 4 hours.

for everything else:

1.Drink at least 1/2 to 1 gallon of purified water daily.
2.Drink detoxification drinks, such as detox teas or detox herbal extracts (such a Kambucha)
3.Refrain from eating foods containing sugar substitutes, preservatives, synthetics, and food colors.
4.Include as many complex sugars within your diet as you can... there are hundreds of them, and your body needs every one of them to optimally perform.
5.Drink one teaspoon (1/2 that for children and large dogs) of Colloidial Silver (at 250 ppm) in a drink of your choice, twice a week for four weeks.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bishop2199
I have also noticed that the reading can be as high as 378 and then doing a reload of the page shows it at 10. Another few reloads and it goes back up to 348. I am thinking that this is just an equipment problem.

I have emailed the folks at Black Cat Systems and will let you know what they say if I get any response.

Whether it is a faulty piece of equipment or not, I am sure they are quite busy right now.

Be Well.

Thank you Bishop. I plan on doing the same, as soon as I finish providing solutions lol!...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Can you give a link? I didn't even click the highlighted ft. Worth. Is that a link to see this info?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
SO where are we with this then?? any info??

Can you not get a list of the of the geiger counters that are all on the network and contact the user of said counter to see if there in the house or they might have bugged out.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Its probably just a faulty detector.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

Yep...I gave a lot of links, and each of them are to individual monitors. Every radiation monitor I linked to shows no anomalous activity.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok. As stated earlier, I sent the folks at Black Cat Systems an email asking them if this was a faulty reading.

My email content was:

Subject: Texas reading showing in excess of 300
Can you offer an explanation of why we are seeing a detector reporting in excess of 300. I understand that this could be a faulting reading, but it keeps fluctuating in the high range. Is there any way you can confirm this is a faulty reading?

Here is the response that I received:

Yes, it's a malfunction.

They are very wordy, aren't they?

In any case, that's the official word from the folks at Black Cat Systems.

ETA: They have just removed the reading from their map.

Be Well.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Bishop2199 because: Include Original Email Content

edit on 29-7-2011 by Bishop2199 because: Added Email Subject

edit on 29-7-2011 by Bishop2199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
A quick reference map to put things in perspective. Readings this morning were 333.

I'll bet it's just a matter of time before the readings are magically "reduced to normal and acceptable levels."

"There is no public health hazard. Nothing to see here folks. Now back to your homes."

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: sorry... first map was too big.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: adding comment

You are indeed a claravoyant!...

Monitoring station go bye-bye.

Damn... I'm not gonna bother emailing them.

It's obvious to me that Black Cat cant be trusted either. The smoking gun here people is the job offer posted two days ago by Luminant of a highly critical position THAT MUST BE MANNED AT ALL TIMES, UNDER INTENSE DUE DILIGENCE! Why was that person relieved of their position??

And why are so many people in Texas reporting high radiation levels coming from Comanche Peak. On this site, Click on any name to get additional radiation threats and their levels...

edit on 29-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There could be something like somebody taking radiation treatment for cancer walking around the immediate vicinity of the particular sensor or another mundane explanation. Sometimes strong radiation sources are very localized. Given that the readings bounce up and down, somebody should find out who exactly is operating that sensor so we can find out more about it.

How often do the readings update, and do they go normal at night? That could give another clue.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Sorry I was driving and reading. I got it. Thanks for your help. Atleast the "official" word is malfunction, move along ,nothing to see here. Lol. Whew. Now we can be sure we are fine.
edit on 29/7/2011 by SHABBYCAT because: typos

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The monitor is gone because it was faulty.
No other monitor in the area is showing anything out of the ordinary.

Originally posted by CLPrime

According to the gamma detectors monitored by RadNet, there are no abnormal counts in Fort Worth or Dallas. There doesn't seem to be anything going on in the area.

The way the winds are currently going (according to Intellicast, anyway), any radiation would be heading for Oklahoma. There's nothing anomalous in Oklahoma City.
There's also nothing in San Angelo, TX, Amarillo, TX, Austin, TX, Shreveport, LA, or Little Rock, AR.

If anyone wants to check any more than that, here's the map.

Nothing is happening at the Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant.

Before people advise others to miss work and evacuate areas, they should first make sure that there is an actual reason to do so. In this case, there's nothing more than a malfunctioning monitor.
edit on 29-7-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a second source. It seems like everything is ok on the Radiation Network . Im not sure if this website is accurate or not but at least its another source. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

It's ok, I am at my meeting. Didn't panic. Kids are happy I brought them. I am just glad yall solved this. I didn't have te time to stay online and look stuff up. It was a bit scary reading someone tell people all that evac. Info but it is the internet and I don't have any trusted "friends" on ATS. Again, thanks for your help. So I gotta take everything with a grain. I think I've seen enough to believe its fine.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I smell a cover up. Suspicious that they took it down. Maybe they got tired of the phone calls. And yeah the person be fired 2 days ago, tad bit hinky there then high radiation level, not a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Suspicious that they took it down.

What else would you have them do with a faulty monitor?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Suspicious that they took it down.

What else would you have them do with a faulty monitor?

Leave it up so I can see if got past 400.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join