It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Emergency at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, Texas?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Is this another "Fort Calhoun disaster"? You scaremongerers never cease to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

If you read the thread, this has already been investigated in depth. You provided no proof about anything.

Fail..

I placed another call to the Comanche Peak Nuclear Plant Emergency Info Line however that still got me nowhere.

you got STONE WALLED by the Comanche Peak Nuclear Plant Emergency Info Line = No proof.

The lady was the same one who picked up my call earlier and she was happy to tell me all she knew - which turned out to be nothing at all.

LMAO... you got Barney Fifed!

She also told me that the plant actually "checks in" with the sheriffs office at 4 hour intervals and that the last "check in" was at 2:30am central time, and everything was just fine... She said that herself and her partner pulled up the online Geiger Counter to see what the complaints were about and did see the high reading, but again, can't confirm anything because the plant "checked in" at 2:30am all clear.

Just like Fukushima did. I guarantee you that the person who relayed the all clear was coerced to do so by the plant's safety director, under direct orders of the acting chair - SINCE THE PREVIOUS CHAIR GOT FIRED TWO DAYS AGO!

On top of that, the Barney Fifery continues, with a 'mission critical first responder' admitting to seeing the numbers, but taking the plant's word (who has a multi million dollar vested interest in continuing to give an all clear) at face value, INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT THAT IS A REAL TIME FEED, SUPPLYING A REAL TIME LINK TO CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED INFORMATION FROM A FULLY FUNCTIONING BLACK CAT Ur MONITOR, AND SINCE THAT'S THE CASE WHAT YOUR SEEING IS A REACTOR CORE STRENGTH RELEASE OF HIGHLY TOXIC, RADIOACTIVE VENT PLUME CONTAINING PLUTONIUM, IODINE, CESSIUM, TRITIUM, POTASSIUM, RHODIUM, GOLD, URANIUM, AND/ OR OTHER REACTIVE TOXINS INTO OUR ENVIRONMENT...

she sounded very genuine and it was very obvious that she believed I was with the EPA

While Barney Fife and friends relax safely behind lead lined walls laughing at you because they just read that you admitted in this thread that you believe the Sherrif 'really believed' you were from the EPA...

Lol... massive blow-it-out failure there guy.

You provided no proof about anything

Your attempt failed, so to, did your commando tactic in telling me - the author of this thread - that i provided no facts... when all along that's all I've been doing...

edit on 29-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ok for the sake of speculation, let's say the radiation source is coming from Comanche Peak.

It doesn't have to be a melt-down event. In fact, there are a 1000 ways that radiation can leak out, half of them being intentional.

They could have been dumping waste illegally.

Or, we could be chasing a wild goose, and the real source could be from something more local and overlooked, such as a hazmat spill.

If you knew how many radiation sources we have floating around everywhere your jaw would drop.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Every time i refresh the page i get a different number. the low end is 12-15 and the high end is 330 to 355. I would assume (not knowing much about the method in which the information is physically routed from source to destination) that since the page refreshes ever 15 minutes automatically then its only receiving new data at those intervals. if it wasn't a glitch with the host website itself, the fluctuations would be far longer in their changes. i.e. i would get a different number ever 15 minutes after a refresh instead of every time i hit the button as soon as the page loads. IMHO

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Soooooo ,what do we do????? You've got my attention. I don't know what my next move should be. You seem experienced......what are YOU gonna do to help????? I mean you seem to know a lot , so PLEASE help. I am being serious here.

I have a meeting to go to and that means I gotta separate from my kids for a few hours, id rather not leave them if I need to be filling the car ,grabbing some stuff and leaving. I hope you answer soon.
edit on 29/7/2011 by SHABBYCAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
One last thing, wouldn't we see counts going up in Colorado? I mean if the wind is coming from the south ,wouldn't the wind have made the numbers change in Colorado by now?. It's been high here for hours.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Do you know of any monitors in states directly above, where the wind will carry the radiation?

Do they have those types of monitoring devices? As the one you mentioned is intalled directly onto the reactor.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

I cant see the wind patterns but I've watched with the fukushima winds and they can be pretty thin plumes so maybe Oklahoma and Kansas are copping a fair bit?

Seems to be hanging around 11

The problem with this situation is the data can be manipulated through the website so now you've got 2 possibilities.

1. They've got an issue and they've fixed it.

2. They've got an issue and they're now succesfully covering it up.

The only real way now is to get a Geiger counter or go to a shop that sells one and just try to use it.

Honestly, I live in a Nuclear free country (well almost) and this isnt something I usually am contemplating.

OK, if you have the ability to skip the meeting and work, without bad consequences (as in you're stable in your job enough to get away with this one) then do it. I would. I would then try to get someone I know, maybe in the construction industry who owns a geiger counter...honestly, it should be being picked up in the air, and watch his behaviour.

I don't want to be thinking about this path...but if you cant gain any access to an instrument that can confirm the situation...either treat it like any other day, go to work, kids go to wherever....or you just go...for a picnic if the weather is nice (away from the plant and into the southern wind..although if the wind changes...I have no idea how your weather works.)

This is just a #ty situation in your country where you cant even trust the people who are meant to protect you.
edit on 29-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I used this site quite a bit. Does not have a reading for dallas though.

www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Heyyo, What about Stuxnet? You a believer of the Fukushima sabotage? I am, I mean if the means are there to do it, definitely.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh ok, well Colorado was the only other place I saw a yellow dot. That was close and above Texas ,that is. I just hate that this is Soooo close to me. I mean I guess EVERYONE is in the path of something. I guess I will just go on with my day. Hopefully this is all a MISTAKE. I am gonna keep signed in on my phone. If anything atleast I'm learning about nuclear power plants and geiger counters. Lol. Gotta laugh so as not to cry.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Also I was able to soon in some with the tools on the left of the map. Looks more like ft worth wh the reading is and both austin numbers look to be below 20.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT

Soooooo ,what do we do????? You've got my attention. I don't know what my next move should be. You seem experienced......what are YOU gonna do to help????? I mean you seem to know a lot , so PLEASE help. I am being serious here.

Ok, EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Earlier in this thread I provided the government's actual plans for evacuation, I'll post them again:

A look at evacuation plans for Comanche Peak nuclear power plant

Since these numbers have been popping at a constant disaster level figure for well over 12 hours now (God only knows how long before I discovered it... if the job post on NW is indicative of the afore mentioned high profile job termination, likely the radiation from this event has been leaking for close to 50+ hours now) If you live near Dallas, say within a 50 mile radius, I SUGGEST THAT YOU COLLECT YOUR LOVED ONES NOW AND TAKE AN EXTENDED WEEKEND ~UP WIND~ FROM THAT AREA (or until you're confident the immediate threat has passed through TRUSTED, VERIFIABLE SOURCES)...

From 50 miles to 150 miles away, I suggest that you find a plotable weather forecast service online and determine the wind speeds and directions in your area for the next 5 days. If you discover the wind blowing in your direction from Dallas, I suggest Leaving Now (50+ hours is plenty of time for a substantial dosage to have already contaminated you, your kids, your food, and your water)

150 to 200 miles away, Be prepared to leave as soon as the wind from Dallas blows your way. Review the ATS survival forums for the best info in the world on how to deal with this. START BOTTLING WATER IN PLASTIC 5 GALLON BOTTLES AND WRAPPING YOUR FOOD IN HEAVY VISQUINE PLASTIC. Stay indoors as long as you can, seal all exits with tape except for one, which you will provide for egress. seal windows, vents, and chimney openings. gather everyone to a centrally located place in the house away from windows and doors for sleeping and eating. place your food and water stores there as well, under a heavy visquine enclosure.

Don't forget about your pets!

If you have livestock, put them in the barn, with as much food and water as you can. Cover the barn roof completely with nailed down visquine sheets, leaving visquine edges to fall over the overhang to allow contaminated water to fall to the ground. Seal all doors and windows against particulate infiltrations.

Above all else, DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF TO RAIN!!!! If storms start to develop, take cover immediately, and wear rubber boots (or securely wrap your foot ware in a heavy visquine wrap) and heavy latex gloves if you must walk in or touch watery surfaces. If you absolutely must be in the rain, full heavy rubber rain gear, a half face industrial respirator fitted with radiation cartridges (or at least particulate cartridges for a temporary respiratory filter - DONT FORGET TO SHAVE ~ALL~ OF YOUR FACIAL HAIR OFF MEN), and fitted plastic goggles is recommended.

BEFORE entering any habitations, remove your gear into a soapy tub to decontaminate it for future use via heavy horse hair brushes and heavy latex gloves. you do not want to contaminate those around you.

IF possible, someone should locate a hand held Ur meter and if they're professional enough to do so, take periodic readings and post your findings here on this thread for everyone else's benefit.

That's all I can suggest for now...

Archives, out!
edit on 29-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude

Seems like its coming from North Richland Hills when you zoom all the way in.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well the good thing is I own my job Soooo, I can do what I want but I don't wanna fear monger myself ,ya kno? But I can skip this with no problem, I can reschedule. Ughhhh don't know.......I guess its better to safe than sorry. I am taking the kids with me and taking some stuff we would need if its anything. That's the perfect solution. When I read the part where you said "you live in a country where you can't trust your government......... That made me get a lump in my throat for a moment. I really hate everything the world has become. Thanks for the advice. Now I gotta wake my two kiddos to drag them out with me. Lol. I'm gonna break a huge nono in my house and give them McDonald's as a bribe. Lol. Thanks and I'm gonna stay around VIA phone. I'm also trying to think of who I can get to go read out there.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thanks. For that info. It sure is a lot to do. What about painting the iodine on your wrist. I read that here on ats. I think I should do that to the kids? Just incase?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

Please be safe, and rack your brain/phonebook/internet for consturction companies near North Richland Hills, or North of that location due to the winds. Seriously, I belieeve in my heart most people will feel like you if they validated this info to be true, and they fear for their lives too, so I'll start looking here but see if you can too.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
According to the gamma detectors monitored by RadNet, there are no abnormal counts in Fort Worth or Dallas. There doesn't seem to be anything going on in the area.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Can you find something further north of the location on the Black Cats website (Somewhere in Oklahoma or North texas)? The wind direction could have limited how much those sensor could potentially pick up, no?

No noticeable spikes or increases in Oklahoma. I saw the chart.

This is stupid. I've just convinced someone to skip a day of work. Sorry. I hope you have a nice day anyway with your boys. I have 3 (7, 5 and 19mnths). We do crazy things sometimes as parents to ensure their protection. Thats why I am trying to guage the Elenin/Nibiru situation.

Anyway, I will continue to monitor for updates, and try and find a construction company nearby for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The way the winds are currently going (according to Intellicast, anyway), any radiation would be heading for Oklahoma. There's nothing anomalous in Oklahoma City.
There's also nothing in San Angelo, TX, Amarillo, TX, Austin, TX, Shreveport, LA, or Little Rock, AR.

If anyone wants to check any more than that, here's the map.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join