It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell debris tested - - Not from Earth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
At least three different university-based labs have either undertaken or been willing to undertake the analysis of the Roswell metal. I'm inclined to suppose that most universities receive some federal funding these days.So, does this rule out at least one of the above scenarios? Comments, anyone? Ross
edit on 28-9-2011 by Ross 54 because: added information

So we know that this material is aluminium.........are we seriously to consider that ET spacecraft thousands of years more advanced than anything we would have is made from.........aluminium?

That in itself is a big red flag!

ET thousands of years more advanced than us are hardly likey to be using the very same materials that we are currently using.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Humans have been using iron for over three thousand years. My car is made of iron. Wouldn't you think that three thousand years of technological advancement would mean that it should be made of something more remarkable; more 'up-to-date' ? The Roswell metal has enough apparent structural peculiarities about it to suggest it may come come from a technology more advanced than our own. This aspect of the material was covered extensively in past posts on this thread. Ross

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Humans have been using iron for over three thousand years. My car is made of iron. Wouldn't you think that three thousand years of technological advancement would mean that it should be made of something more remarkable; more 'up-to-date' ?

Errr..........we are talking inter stella space travel .......not cars!

But go ahead if you think ET is making spaceships out of aluminium.........then fine be my guest.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Go here www.presidentialufo.com... and read the article.
In fact I would recommend reading all of Wilbert Smiths stuff. If there is any truth in what he says then the
ET spacecraft material is made of the same stuff we use on earth; its just harder material but the same elements. No exotic alloys, same elements, same combinations, just metallugically different. Keep in mind that
Wilbert Smith talked about really hard alloys long before it was mentioned that the Roswell material could not be scratched with a knife. A few others scientists and government folks have also hinted that the material is hard and looks like aluminum. You know the old saying if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose it must be a rose.
Rosey aluminum, what a concept.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICAND
reply to post by Logical one

Go here www.presidentialufo.com... and read the article.
In fact I would recommend reading all of Wilbert Smiths stuff. If there is any truth in what he says then the
ET spacecraft material is made of the same stuff we use on earth; its just harder material but the same elements. No exotic alloys, same elements, same combinations, just metallugically different. Keep in mind that
Wilbert Smith talked about really hard alloys long before it was mentioned that the Roswell material could not be scratched with a knife. A few others scientists and government folks have also hinted that the material is hard and looks like aluminum. You know the old saying if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose it must be a rose.
Rosey aluminum, what a concept.
Glad to hear from you again, Frank. How is the retesting of the metal fragments you found at the Roswell crash site going? Many of us are still very interested in the outcome. Ross

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ET spacecraft material is made of the same stuff we use on earth; its just harder material but the same elements. No exotic alloys, same elements, same combinations, just metallugically different.

That more or less describes formally top secret military aircraft........same elements but made to give improved performance........If anything it seems to indicate that any samples that Smith came across in his research were quite probably highly classified "Top Secret" black ops aircraft rather than from MR.ET.

It's highly probably that the US military would cover up their "black ops" to a Canadian engineer researching UFOs by suggesting the they were ET spacecraft.........and Smith bought in to the idea......just like many others have over Roswell.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ET spacecraft material is made of the same stuff we use on earth; its just harder material but the same elements. No exotic alloys, same elements, same combinations, just metallugically different.

That more or less describes formally top secret military aircraft........same elements but made to give improved performance........If anything it seems to indicate that any samples that Smith came across in his research were quite probably highly classified "Top Secret" black ops aircraft rather than from MR.ET.

It's highly probably that the US military would cover up their "black ops" to a Canadian engineer researching UFOs by suggesting the they were ET spacecraft.........and Smith bought in to the idea......just like many others have over Roswell.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I see that a full hundred days have passed since Frank Kimbler spoke in the Openminds internet radio interview, which also published an illustrated print article on its website. These two things were the first that most of us had heard of Mr. Kimbler's discovery. It's also been 50 days, or so, since the material sent to Arizona State University went missing, causing the whole retesting process to start again, more or less from scratch. It seems to me that some progress worth reporting should probably have occurred in those most recent seven weeks. How about it, Frank?
edit on 19-10-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Both repeated appeals on this thread, and email have failed to elicit from Frank Kimbler any new information about the metal he discovered at the alleged UFO crash site crash site near Roswell, New Mexico. As Mr. Kimbler himself has said, the metal must be retested to determine if it truly has any extraterrestrial properties, or not. Failing that, the matter must remain remain unresolved and the extraterrestrial possibility unsubstantiated. Ross

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
With other methods having failed, will take the unusual step of attempting to contact Frank Kimbler by 'snail mail'. I want to learn, if possible, what is happening with further scientific work on the metal fragments he uncovered, possibly associated with the alleged Roswell UFO crash. Ross

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I reasoned that a handwritten letter is unusual enough these days to draw more interest, and likelier to receive a response, than one email from a stranger, among what could be a recent deluge of these, sent to Frank Kimbler. Ross

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I reasoned that a handwritten letter is unusual enough these days to draw more interest, and likelier to receive a response, than one email from a stranger, among what could be a recent deluge of these, sent to Frank Kimbler. Ross

Ross the lack of response kinda suggests that Kimber isn't currently getting the sample tested.....or he has had it tested and the results just confirm that this aluminium was of terrestrial origin.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Those are just two of the many possible explanations of the current state of affairs. From what I've learned of Frank Kimbler, I very much doubt he'd fail to report that new test results indicated a mundane origin for the aluminum fragments he found. From the very start he has said that he could have extraterrestrial artifacts, or, as he puts it, 'Mr. Rancher's beer can'. Ross

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Those are just two of the many possible explanations of the current state of affairs. From what I've learned of Frank Kimbler, I very much doubt he'd fail to report that new test results indicated a mundane origin for the aluminum fragments he found. From the very start he has said that he could have extraterrestrial artifacts, or, as he puts it, 'Mr. Rancher's beer can'. Ross

Let's put it this way......If Kimbler has indeed found ET artefacts then he would be shouting from the roof tops.......If it's Mr. Rancher's beer can.......Kimbler may well tell us that too........its just that he probably might put the release of that news on a much slower back burner.....If you get my drift.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Three full days since I sent a letter to Frank Kimbler. Nothing heard back. I gave him my email address to speed his response. The distance the letter had to travel, barely over 1000 miles. He should have it by now, maybe yesterday. Ross

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I merely gave one possible example, of many, of what humans might contribute to galactic civilization. I don't think it unreasonable to conclude that a sense of hearing is likely possessed by many galactic species. There is an order and pattern to music that might well be appreciated by any thinking beings that can perceive it. Birds are separated from humans by millions of years of divergent evolution, yet humans can still enjoy bird songs. Ross

It is an impossibility that other Alien races have a sense of hearing...as it is also not impossible...therefore possible that other Alien races have senses that we do not posses. You mention order and pattern that could be appreciated by another race in the same way we enjoy bird song...yet you are talking about lifeforms the are from Earth and have a genetic evolutionary connection.

An Alien race could very well percieve timing different than us or if they do have some form of hearing....have "Ears"...or something similar...that do not hear sound the way we do...so something that Humans would percieve as beautiful...such as bird song....to them could be like fingernails on a chalk board.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Our music like fingernails on blackboards to ETs? Perhaps that's why they keep their distance instead of just coming down and saying how do! On a more serious note; since I didn't get a response to my postal letter to Frank Kimbler, have emailed the New Mexico Military Institute, where he is employed as an instructor in Earth Science and Geology. I asked if they could please confirm that Mr. Kimbler was still teaching the six courses he was scheduled to this semester. I didn't mention my lurking suspicion that he might have been disappeared by the government for trying to spill that 60 + year old pot of beans called Roswell, or that he might have gone into hiding, anticipating the same fate if he didn't do so. Let's see what comes of my inquiry, if anything. Ross
edit on 30-10-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Let's put it this way......If Kimbler has indeed found ET artefacts then he would be shouting from the roof tops.......If it's Mr. Rancher's beer can.......Kimbler may well tell us that too........its just that he probably might put the release of that news on a much slower back burner.....If you get my drift.

Frank Kimbler may have neither found that his metal fragments are extraterrestrial, or that they are mundane, so would be in no position to be shouting the former, or admitting, perhaps begrudgingly, the latter. The initial tests gave somewhat ambiguous results. If more tests have not been done yet, the results must still be ambiguous. This was, of course, the whole point of doing more tests, and with great care; to remove the element of uncertainty. Ross
edit on 1-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: corrected word choice

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Frank Kimbler may have neither found that his metal fragments are extraterrestrial, or that they are mundane, so would be in no position to be shouting the former, or admitting, perhaps begrudgingly, the latter. The initial tests gave somewhat ambiguous results. If more tests have not been done yet, the results must still be ambiguous. This was, of course, the whole point of doing more tests, and with great care; to remove the element of uncertainty. Ross
edit on 1-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: corrected word choice

I remain in hope. I feel certain that Kimbler will keep us posted when he has something.

As to the cause for the delay...

My speculation is they actually found traces of the beer that was in the alien beer can fragments and are analyzing it for signs of superior brewing technology.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Could be! A little astro-ale, sidereal stout, or lunar lager...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join