It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on camera in the Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm sorry but this isn't the original photo. It's 1024 x 768 and still has no EXIF data.

I'll post the EXIF data from the first cropped photo in the original OP:

1598 x 726 Pixels (1.16 MPixels) (2.20)

Make - Canon
Model - Canon DIGITAL IXUS 80 IS
Orientation - 1 (top left)
ResolutionUnit - 2 (inch)
DateTime - 2010:10:06 18:12:27
YCbCrPositioning - 1 (center of pixel array)
ExifOffset - 254
ExposureTime - 1/20 seconds
FNumber - 4.9000
ISOSpeedRatings - 200
DateTimeOriginal - 2010:10:06 18:12:27
DateTimeDigitized - 2010:10:06 18:12:27
CompressedBitsPerPixel - 5 (average)
ShutterSpeedValue - 1/15 seconds
ApertureValue - F 4.91
ExposureBiasValue - 0.0000
MaxApertureValue - F 4.91
MeteringMode - 5 (multi-segment)
Flash - 16
FocalLength - 18.6000 mm
UserComment -
ColorSpace - 1 (sRGB)
ExifImageWidth - 3264
ExifImageHeight - 2448
FocalPlaneXResolution - 14506.6667
FocalPlaneYResolution - 14485.2071
FocalPlaneResolutionUnit - 2
SensingMethod - 2 (other)

A Canon DIGITAL IXUS 80 IS, doesn't take pictures at 1024 x 768 (it's a 8,0 Megapixel camera for frick's sake) and on a side note, the cropped picture in the original O.P. was: 1598 x 726 Pixels (1.16 MPixels) .

Where is the original photo? Not that it's not clear that the picture was taken behind glass if you look at the picture in the OP...

edit on 8-7-2011 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

I think we can safely call this one a fake, and the poster is clearly trolling to get hits to his website.

Move along, nothing to see here folks!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

What's a mot fly? Do you mean a moth? It looks nothing like an insect, and is quite clearly, as others have already pointed out above you, the reflection of a light on a window pane from inside a building.

There's no need to deride those of us who think there might be something to the UFO phenomena. As is evidenced by the replies in this thread, not all of us accept every single claim of UFO activity presented to us as fact. Anyone who takes even a passing interest in this subject realizes that there's no shortage of hoaxers out there, and we are just as capable as the die hard skeptics when it comes to separating the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

my pic was taken outside. it is possible that my camera lens wasnt cleaned prior

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

it seems that no matter what kind of evidence that would be posted you still wont believe. what is the point in then in believing (for you)?

where from NL are you?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

i dont upload fakes like some people. you dont have evidence that it is a fake

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

stop complaining about how my photo is a fake. You have no evidence that it is. Besides you think you can do better?????? well dont see any pics that you captured

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think you're too hard on this guy, by the way he reacts I would say he did photo that. But UFOs don't have so highly elliptical shape, they are more orb-likem or was this an effect from its movement that it apears an ellipse. It could be satellite as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

I'm from Utrecht and I'm not complaining, I'm only showing you the flaws in your evidence. Do with it what you want, I'm not here to bash you... If you want someone to accept your evidence, provide good evidence!

edit on 12-7-2011 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

I agree with that.
Just show us the original image.
That's what counts.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Your photo is not a picture of a UFO. Maybe you really think it is...but it isn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

If your picture isn't a fake then please post the original unaltered image as so many other posters have requested.

You have failed to do this, despite numerous requests, and still maintain your photo is genuine. Your actions and failure to respond as requested do not serve to bolster your position. If you have a genuine picture why are you so reluctant to put the image up for closer scrutiny? A genuine image of a UFO would require in-depth scrutiny of the original image to rule out lens artifacts, obvious frauds, mistaken identification of aircraft, swamp gas, or other manifestations.

Your refusal to post the original, your continued attacks on anyone who posts contrary views, or anyone who requests the original photo to be posted, all tend to indicate that this image is not what you say it is and you are fully aware of that fact. But for some reason you are trying to generate genuine interest in, and thereby legitimize, a clear and obvious fake image of a UFO.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
errorlevelanalysis.com...

forensic error level analysis indicates that this is an unedited photo of a reflection of a light on a window

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join