It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on camera in the Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you're into taking photos ect, it would probably be wise to invest in a better camera.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
someone ban him allready please....in the future post the pictures here not on your own website. It is a really nice looking street lamp though. nice shot!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

its not a light. i took several pics.
if dont like it then dont leave comments

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

Do you think you could upload the original unedited picture to ATS as asked for by warlok ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If you dont like the comments then dont post pictures........of lights.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
interesting....street light? with no visible support do they suspend them themselves in Holland? reflection of ceiling light? why is it at an angle then? as for plugging websites he has some interesting photos there and hes not trying to make any money out of it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'd say that pic is a classic 'inside reflection' of a ceiling light as suggested by Gortex.

It might also explain the blurred look, when the IR distance focus mechanics of the camera try and check distance through a window it often returns the distance to the window rather than what's beyond it, hence a blurred photo...

Sorry OP, I suggest you send the genuine FULL picture to the forum if you wish people to take it more seriously, a cropped blurred photo just looks odd and is often done to hide other details that might explain things.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Here is the original size and edited photo of the disc

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

that looks like an outdoor shot to me either that or you have a very large window

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That photo isn't the original size (it's 800 x 600) and has NO EXIF data (metadata). I'd like to see the original please

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

sorry im not really up on photography tech. if a photo is stripped of all its exif data does it mean its been manipulated?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by warlok

sorry im not really up on photography tech. if a photo is stripped of all its exif data does it mean its been manipulated?

Normally, yes...

No exif = not the original, posting an odd sized non exif isn't really helping here, at least with the exif at least we can confirm that what is on the photo is what the camera itself saw at the time of the snap, anything else is open to severe manipulation.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

so guess if the op cannot provide the exif data this is pretty much case closed?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The O.P. is getting off on the wrong foot in terms of credibility...

Some of the responses may be harsh, but given the present flood of hoaxing, I think it is warranted...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

More or less. EXIF data can get malformed/manipulated in various ways but the first picture had some EXIF data (and was missing some data) and the original, full sized photo should too. The 800 x 600 photo is clearly resized and striped from it's EXIF data (maybe not intentionally). EXIF data isn't 100% proof of anything but no data is proof of tampering (again, maybe not intentionally) .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Opened back up - OP updated with photo.
edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I did some fill light on this and there does seem to be some other possible reflective artifacts in the image. Either that or the camera is very dirty...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0430cb2c617a.jpg[/atsimg]

Nothing conclusive but shows other artifacts possibly due to reflections nonetheless...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

The triangle in the trees on the left looks like a reflection of a small wooden table.
My guess is that the picture was taken from inside and that it's a lamp on the ceiling. Most houses in the Netherlands have large windows.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Regenstorm because: edit

edit on 7-7-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo because it's 2 am here and I need to go to bed

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
WOW~~~ I will tell you that I think that is very scary looking and makes me wonder what really IS going on, because something is definitely going on up there.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Another mention that I pulled his "original photo" from his hosting site and still have no exif data. I think that this photo has been played with to much, intentionally or not, to have any value of evidence at all...

It can be checked independently if you wish by using this SITE. Copy to your HD then upload it as a file to the tool and it will provide exif if there is any....

edit on 7-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join