It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of extraterrestrial phenomena in high orbit of Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Kriz_4, Drol Asharin:

Firstly, if this is "junk" then why do astronauts follow the "junk" with their cameras?

Wouldn't they have better things to do than follow space debris?

What about the crafts around the tether?

Space "junk" again?

LOL

For everyone else:

I used BitTorrent to download. You have to make sure the light is "green" and not "yellow". Configure your firewall if you have to. Also, to increase the D/L speed, play with the upload speeds etc. In order for me to D/L 700 MByte, I had to U/L (seed) around 400 MByte.

OK, now these "crafts" have either one or two black "notches" on the outer edge of the disc. Don't know what they mean...maybe one for female and two for male??? Maybe even command level???

Anyhow, here are some frames. The tether is 80 MILES away from the shuttle and these frames have been zoomed in by the astronaut. Now, there are many "crafts", however I have captured one "for clarity" to show that is passes BEHIND the tether. Now, if that is an ice crystal, it is a BLOODY BIG ONE...

Also note the single notch on this craft - it disappears when it goes behind the tether.

Here they are:

Cheers

JS

[edit on 13-8-2004 by jumpspace]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Don't see anything jumpsace...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for uploading those frames jumpspace.
That is definitely a craft.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

or a big krispy kreme.

space junk. I will repeat what I said earlier. If it was alien spacecraft of any kind, they would have mentioned it. when ground control says "what are you seeing?" you don't respond with comments about space junk, debris etc. and fail to mention the visitors watching you. Even if this is common, you don't leave that out. "what are you seeing?" "we got some debris, ice, space junk and two ships cruising by, nothing of interest"

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Anyhow, here are some frames. The tether is 80 MILES away from the shuttle and these frames have been zoomed in by the astronaut. Now, there are many "crafts", however I have captured one "for clarity" to show that is passes BEHIND the tether. Now, if that is an ice crystal, it is a BLOODY BIG ONE...

Also note the single notch on this craft - it disappears when it goes behind the tether.

no no no no and no once more !!!!

the tether is a cable , the cable is out of focus hence making it look like a thick tube

the objects are also out of focus so we dont actually know how far away they are

the object doesnt pass behind the tether , the high contrast of the out of focus tether makes the blur from the out of focus "whatever they are- lets call them dust
" makes it look like that

those pics dont show anything at all apart from dust infront of the camera , the camera is set to focus on infinity (u hear the bloke actually say that on the dvd) so everything in the camera is out of focus

the tether is 80 miles away , the length is long - over a few miles i think , that would make those objects huge - some how i think a 100 or so 2 mile wide ufos that light up like the moon floating above our planet would be seen like a shot from earth

hmm wonder why no one seen them ?

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The most interesting part of the tape is when the astronauts experience "flashes of coloured light" INSIDE the cabin.

Thats quite strange, anyone come up with a reason?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
The most interesting part of the tape is when the astronauts experience "flashes of coloured light" INSIDE the cabin.

Thats quite strange, anyone come up with a reason?

swamp gas

d1k

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Guys, this is NOT the video with the NASA tether. This is something totally and completely different.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
re:flashes

zero gravity astonaut fart mixing with the electronics and ignighting !!

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Guys, this is NOT the video with the NASA tether. This is something totally and completely different.

nope - it is the video of the tether , after it broke and drifted out a good few miles

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
acidhead:

>the tether is a cable , the cable is out of focus hence making it look like a thick tube

Fair enough, however the cable also "scrunched" up when it broke. Here's a before and an after:

>the objects are also out of focus so we dont actually know how far away they are

Well, we know the tether is 80 miles away as the astronaut says so.

>the object doesn't pass behind the tether, the high contrast of the out of focus tether makes the blur from the out of focus "whatever they are- lets call them dust" makes it look like that.

Fair enough comment, but answer this:

If this was the case, then ALL the objects should look like they were behind the tether based on the "high contrast" of the tether and the "low contrast" of the objects...wouldn't they? Isn't that what you're saying?

...then WHY do some objects pass in FRONT off the tether?

You can't have your cake and eat it too you know ; )

shake shake shake...shake shake shake....shake that theory, shake that theory...oh...(repeat again)...

Like my new song...just for you : )

>the tether is 80 miles away , the length is long - over a few miles i think , that would make those objects huge - some how i think a 100 or so 2 mile wide ufos that light up like the moon floating above our planet would be seen like a shot from earth.

Based on my "telephone cord" guestimates:

You can take a "spiral" telephone cord and stretch it out to 8x the "scrunched up" distance. Based on this "bloody rough" guestimate, the cable would probably be around 1.5 miles in LENGTH. I'll let you work the rest of the figures to determine the width of one of these "objects"

>hmm wonder why no one seen them ?

see above...

Anyhow acidhead, I was a MAJOR sceptic until I saw one (actually a group of about four interacting)...then another (a single one)..then another (a single one again). Whether they're "man-made" or "extra-terrestrial" I do not know...but I do know that these crafts exist : )

PS: What do you make of the russian footage and the various objects they record? Can't blame the low quality NASA-CAM there can we? The russians even have full living colour.

Cheers

JS

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

>the objects are also out of focus so we dont actually know how far away they are

Well, we know the tether is 80 miles away as the astronaut says so.

i said objects not tether - the objects are out of focus - the camera was focussed to infinity meaning that nothing was actually in focus -

if the thin cable tether was distorted to look like a tube shape then the objects where also distorted - given that we know close up illuminated objects create orbs , i would say that the case was closed on that part

If this was the case, then ALL the objects should look like they were behind the tether based on the "high contrast" of the tether and the "low contrast" of the objects...wouldn't they? Isn't that what you're saying?

...then WHY do some objects pass in FRONT off the tether?

You can't have your cake and eat it too you know ; )

all the objects pass infront of the tether
what you are forgetting is the camera is out of focus - yet again
1) the tether is out of focus
2) the floaty bits are out of focus

the blur on the tether is not going to cover up near cam floaty bits
the blur on the floaty bits is not going to cover up the blur on the tether
the actual tether will cover up the blur on the floaty bits
the actual floaty bits will cover up the actual tether

simple , i can and do have cake

You can take a "spiral" telephone cord and stretch it out to 8x the "scrunched up" distance. Based on this "bloody rough" guestimate, the cable would probably be around 1.5 miles in LENGTH. I'll let you work the rest of the figures to determine the width of one of these "objects"

ok - you have a 1.5 mile length bit of tether - if those objects pass behind the tether like you are saying then at a rough guess those objects are about 500 meters across at least - there where many of those objects in the picture and all of them where illuminated by either a light source.
we can see satalites from earth - 200 x 500+ meter ufo's zipping around in the sky would be visible from earth

and on a last note - the ufo's on the tether video look just like the artifacts that you get from a digital camera zoom , ask anyone who knows anything about cameras

im not a skeptic towards aliens/ufos etc , i just dont think that they are ufos 80 miles away from the camera

look at it like this - i have seen the full video

cameras are known to create orbs when zoomed into infinity or when objects are illuminated when the camera is not focused on them - this is a fact , look it up

the orbs where not there at the start when the camera was focused close - they only appeared when the cam focused in on the tether as it got further away

tethers when broken create dust

in space dust floats around

all the orbs look similar in size

none of the orbs are close to the cam creating a huge fly by shot

--

as for the russian shot , unknown - just because the russians shot a ufo does not mean every other white blob in space is one

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by groingrinder

or a big krispy kreme.

space junk. I will repeat what I said earlier. If it was alien spacecraft of any kind, they would have mentioned it. when ground control says "what are you seeing?" you don't respond with comments about space junk, debris etc. and fail to mention the visitors watching you. Even if this is common, you don't leave that out. "what are you seeing?" "we got some debris, ice, space junk and two ships cruising by, nothing of interest"

I'm sure that space junk and rice crispies zoom around changing course every second when there's nothing to push it around.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Try this link for some blown up stills.

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 8/13/2004 by Starlight_Rebel]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I went to the site suprnova...it seems to have viruses.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In this day and age, anything can be fabricated on video to look as real as possible. How come a video constitutes proof of anything?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
According to your criteria, you can dismiss everything as not being evidence...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I remember this footage. As I recall it turned out to be underwater footage of jellyfish that had been dumped into NASA footage.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Excellent point and the proof seems legit, but the "boringest" video I have ever seen.

I dont know how they were able to cram that into one hour or how ever long that was supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
People, yes, Acidhead is 100% right here.

Another major proof on lightsources unfocused:

Observe how all the "objects" are identical, with fixed angle, facing
the same side in the footage. Wouldn't that be just stupid if the super
evil aliens would always flight the same side pointing somewhere in
identical fixed angle.

[edit] More explaining:

The pattern you're seeing here on the "objects" are not really
on the spacejunk itself. First of all the spherical form is formed by the
aperture on the camera, when unfocused, which in this case is shaped
round. You often see hexagon and numerous differently shaped
apertures on other objectives for example. The texture is merely a
reflection of the lense, or mirror inside the camera. It's very possible that
the lense on the camera is scrached or there is something positioned very near to the lens surface (part of apparatus I strongly suggest) or both.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Drol Asharin]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join