It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of extraterrestrial phenomena in high orbit of Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A Canadian T.V editor Martin Stubbs has been downlinking the original NASA footage directly from each shuttle mission to the satelite dish at his home,
apparently NASA arent scrambling the transmissions whatsoever,and they are available to anyone with a reletivly powerfull dish.

Anyway...this guy Martin Stubbs has been recording all footage from every shuttle mission for about the past 5 years onto 8 hour tapes using an old VCR,

What he has found on the tapes absolutely caved my #ing skull in.
There are countless THOUSANDS of space "creatures" flying all around Earths orbit/

The footage is so amazing that it won't even leave the smallest shadow of doubt in any of your minds.

The documentory is available from www.suprnova.org, [No 'E']
Here is the complete filename:

The Secret.NASA.Transmissions.The.Smoking.Gun(2004).DVDRIP.XViD

Go to www.suprnova.org and go to Movies then Documentaries.
Install shareaza/bit tornado and click on this link to download:
The Secret.NASA.Transmissions.The.Smoking.Gun(2004).DVDRIP.XViD
I'm downloading it right now.

You need a bittorrent client to download from suprnova.
Here's two bitorrent clients:
www.shareaza.com
www.bittornado.com

I use shareaza.
You just go on the site and click the file and it will download on shareaza/bit tornado.

Anyway, this was posted on some forums I go on sometimes.
Just found out about it right now.

The guy posted some links to some clips:
www.tntleague.com...
www.tntleague.com...

(Close up of the spheres on super zoom from 300 miles away **Please note that the documentory has the transmissions and full conversations between the astronauts and mission control. Distance from the Tether is constantly being updated on audio by the astronaut.)

So you'd have to download the Documentary in order to hear the conversations.

[edit on 8/10/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

d1k

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Even though this is "warzing" It is a great video and does prove something is going on.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I bought the 4 DVD set and absolutely loved them.Very jaw dropping footage IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank You Very Much, GuerrillaFuunkstaahh!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
I bought the 4 DVD set and absolutely loved them.Very jaw dropping footage IMO.

from where? are they for sale over the internet?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes,just run a search under Secret NASA transmissions,there are a few different sites that sell them.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Many thanks for posting the link 11th. I am not sure the Mods will like the posting of warez links however. Maybe you should remove the link and say if people want it you will u2u it to them.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Guerillafuunkstah posted the links,not me.lol

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I downloaded a boatload from limewire and one had sound. It had the astronaut talking about the tether, the distance etc. He asked if they (control I assume) were seeing the image and they responded "can you describe what you are seeing?"

The astronaut said it was debris.

at the end of the footage a message from the company putting these things out comes up and says something about debris moving in front of and behind the tether (it was blurry - hard to read) and it implies that this is proof that the "debris" is alien life.

Well, if NASA is talking to one of their guys in space and they ask him what he sees, and assuming nobody is eavesdropping, wouldn't he say something to the tune of "those pesky grablocks are just checking me out" or something about some spacecraft etc.?

If NASA was afraid of someone eavesdropping, they'd make an effort to scramble the signal.

I don't buy it.

I did come across a montage of sighting footage which had a ton of fake looking stuff in it but there were a few clips that looked to be a bit more authentic. However, I find most of these clips to be suspect since anything that was clear and obvious evidence would make a bit more news than, say, how some tramp was lured into bed with Laci Peterson's husband.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Guerillafuunkstah posted the links,not me.lol

Whoops, sorry lol. My thanks and warning therefore go to him

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Your jobs are to make fun of our contact with the Visitors and whatever else is out there.
Go ahead.Let's see if the 2005 prophecies are correct.Until then your lives are easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
Your jobs are to make fun of our contact with the Visitors and whatever else is out there.
Go ahead.Let's see if the 2005 prophecies are correct.Until then your lives are easy.

lol...
Uh, what prophecies are these?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is amazing stuff, yet I to question its believability... Does he explain exactly how WE can view the footage using our own oversized sattelite dish?

[edit on 11-8-2004 by crossofcrimson]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ottawa � From a translucent, saucer-shaped object in British Columbia to mysterious lights buzzing motorists in New Brunswick, Canadians are on their way to reporting a record-high number of UFO sightings this year.

More than 400 stories of curious encounters were filed through the end of July, compared with just over 300 by this time last year, says Ufology Research of Manitoba, a group that tracks reports of unidentified flying objects.

At this rate, the total for 2004 will surpass the current record of 673 sightings reported last year, said Chris Rutkowski, research co-ordinator for the Winnipeg-based organization.

The group receives reports directly by telephone and e-mail, from sister agencies that follow the phenomenon, and via federal departments such as Transport and National Defence.

Mr. Rutkowski isn't sure why the numbers are rising, but suspects it might be linked to public awareness of recent exploratory missions to intriguing planets such as Mars and Saturn.

�I think there is a resurgence of interest in space,� he said Thursday in an interview.

Dazzling mid-air manoeuvres were a feature of some of the more dramatic otherworldly episodes.

At a military base in Beaverbank, N.S., last April, three people spotted several lights in the east, including a slow-moving red one bobbing up and down.

Suddenly, a second red light swooped in, prompting the first one to climb upwards and fly over it.

In a July incident, a Rosemont, Que., couple saw a very bright red light moving slowly westward. Travelling much too low to be an airplane or helicopter, the object plunged to the ground and disappeared after about a minute.

Two people sitting on a hill in an Edmonton park on June 23 watched four distinct lights hover above them.

�At first they thought it was some sort of satellite,� Mr. Rutkowski said.

�But then the lights gathered together, close in the sky, and spread out again. They would travel in one direction for a while and then curve back in a very sharp turn in another direction. And they watched it for 90 minutes.�

The Prairies seem to be a hotbed of unexplained activity.

In Alberta, 61 sightings occurred up to the end of July, compared with 76 in all of last year. There were 50 in Manitoba, already double the total for 2003, while 19 reports emerged from Saskatchewan, topping last year's 13.

In a widely reported incident, the pilot of Prime Minister Paul Martin's plane reported seeing a �very bright light� falling through the air, with smoke trailing, while the aircraft passed over Suffield, Alta., in March.

Mr. Rutkowski believes that while most UFO reports have simple explanations � many being meteors � a small percentage are puzzling and deserve the attention of scientists.

Among notable sightings recorded this year:

� A semi-transparent object shaped like a saucer flew over a witness in Terrace, B.C., in April.

� Oval patches of light chased each other in the July sky above Winnipeg.

� A multi-coloured object performed an aerial ballet in June above Shipshaw, Que.

� During four memorable nights in July, residents of Dryden, Ont., took in the spectacle of a V-shaped, metallic craft gliding through the sky.

� Odd pairs of lights zeroed in on motorists in January near Caraquet, N.B. The sighting was one of many incidents reported by New Brunswick residents early this year.

There is �just no explanation for what was going on at that time,� Mr. Rutkowski says.

Link:
www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Mother Shipton 2005 to 2013.The Rending of the Earth.
Nostradamus 1999 plus 7 Years not months.
My own ,told as a child,"When you are 45 or so."

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What a CLASSIC!

For those of you who haven't downloaded the 699 MByte video, well, I would highly recommend it.

It's kina slow (took me 10 hrs with ADSL) BUT...it is VERY OBVIOUS there are crafts all around the place.

The two short videos posted above (in MPG format) simply show "space dust" as far as I'm concerned...not the "real" thing.

You can even hear the astronauts pausing...thinking about what to say next...and even mission control thinking about what to say next...it's quite funny really hearing them come up with all sorts of excuses for an abvious craft. When one craft did come into view (good shot too), the astronaut changed camers for a wider angle zoom...

Good clip...worth the 10 hrs D/L.

You can CLEARLY see marking etc on the front of the crafts in MANY shots as well.

CJS

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, if it is real its surely an interesting find... Now, how do we make contact...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace

You can even hear the astronauts pausing...thinking about what to say next...and even mission control thinking about what to say next...it's quite funny really hearing them come up with all sorts of excuses for an abvious craft.

Well, dont forget the break in transmission of a couple of seconds. The convo will be out of sync because of our terribly slow technology. Radio Waves, of course are reletively, much slower than the SOL.

Although I havent yet seen these, so you could be right and the pauses you hear may be more psychological.

I am downloading now and really looking forward to seeing what is on offer.

I have a very strong feeling that something huge is about to happen in ufology, I am expecting every new piece I see to be THE big one. Though I am sure this wont be THE big one, I am sure it will be another stepping stone towards the right track.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
these transmisions are also available in p2p (e-mule).about 1GB of videos

just put "nasa secret" in search window.

I didn't see them so I will stay calm today with any comments

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is the Bit tollerent one avalable in Media Player or any other file type?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join