It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best (crashed) ufo pics ever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seems this Sverdlovsk region of Russia has some history

1. Nicolas II and his family were executed in this area when communists took control of Russia.

2. Gary Powers was shot down in this area while piloting a U2 spy plane.

3. A major bio-chemical accident also occurred in this region the result of a leak from a Soviet weapons plant.

4. Sverdlovsk was the site of a major factory that manufactured missiles for the old Soviet regime.

In "The KGB Secret UFO Files", various people analyze the 1969 film of Soviet troops inspecting a half buried saucer in a wooded area. There is no mention in this documentary as to the historical importance of Sverdlovsk

www.realufos.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
well it is a known fact that ufos obverserve historical sites maybe they were there to keep tabs on the russian weapoons there.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

However, the exploring of the objects interior is said to exist but it's just not in our hands.

Exactly...how convenient....

Unfortunately, look at the closeup supposedly showing the dirt build up, etc. If the object flipped as mentioned, it simply wouldn't look like that. The trees behind it are still there, and perfectly intact. There is one way it could have happened....such slow flips (after quite a distance), that it wasn't enough force to break the trees, and was instead just settled back... But, even then, the dirt around it looks more like the object was placed there, and then made to look like it was embedded. This, the size of the craft (the aforementioned one foot tall pilots, hehe....or it being a drone), and other issues (such as not seeing the crash line on the film), lead me to think it is a propaganda piece...or possibly even a training film of a "what if" scenario.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

However, the exploring of the objects interior is said to exist but it's just not in our hands.

Exactly...how convenient....

Unfortunately, look at the closeup supposedly showing the dirt build up, etc. If the object flipped as mentioned, it simply wouldn't look like that. The trees behind it are still there, and perfectly intact. There is one way it could have happened....such slow flips (after quite a distance), that it wasn't enough force to break the trees, and was instead just settled back... But, even then, the dirt around it looks more like the object was placed there, and then made to look like it was embedded. This, the size of the craft (the aforementioned one foot tall pilots, hehe....or it being a drone), and other issues (such as not seeing the crash line on the film), lead me to think it is a propaganda piece...or possibly even a training film of a "what if" scenario.
yea i think i agree with gazrok. sounds good to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's easy to tell. I remember seeing the same documentaries (I love those things!) and thought to myslef, "Something isn't right here." Then it hit me... the crash angle is all wrong! In order for the ship to have crashed as pictured, it would've had to have passed directly through the trees without disturbing the trees or the craft. Neither appears to be the case here.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
there was no story on blackvault but blackvalut never puts up stuff they know is fake i got this out of the photo gallery.

MGJ, don't believe everything you see.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
It's easy to tell. I remember seeing the same documentaries (I love those things!) and thought to myslef, "Something isn't right here." Then it hit me... the crash angle is all wrong! In order for the ship to have crashed as pictured, it would've had to have passed directly through the trees without disturbing the trees or the craft. Neither appears to be the case here.
but everything points to it being staged propaganda.

d1k

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Look at the angle of the disc, you would need to see much more of the trees to see where it hit. We do not see the area of the trees it would have hit, they may well show the impact of the disc....if we could see them.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It appears to me that if it was real, it just FELL out of the sky.

How come they always hit in open parts of the wooded area, and not in the trees?!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
if you look close you can see parts of trees and brken limbs in some of the pics.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Remember, the Russians are also known for making ESP propaganda films too, apparently showing such acts as levitation, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. While I have no doubt that such things are certainly possible (having experienced some myself), I've never seen it to the degree shown in some of these films, and there is no way to verify or duplicate it yet apparently, or this would be common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well these guys inspecting the crashed ufo look like nazis IMO. here is the ufo.

It's russian soldiers. I have already saw these pics a few years ago.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
we know they are russians for ;ike the tenth time. i made a mistake im gonna go edit that post to russians jeez

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
It appears to me that if it was real, it just FELL out of the sky.

How come they always hit in open parts of the wooded area, and not in the trees?!
the real ones hit in the trees mac like kecksburg. this one is propaganda nad training.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Look at the angle of the disc, you would need to see much more of the trees to see where it hit. We do not see the area of the trees it would have hit, they may well show the impact of the disc....if we could see them.

Come on... Things fall at a rate of 12fps. If this thing were a propelled craft, it's descent rate could have been much higher. Given the size and probable mass of this craft (If that's even what it is) if it had hit those trees it would have knocked them over and likely smashed the craft into hundreds, perhaps thousands of pieces. There would be splintered trees everywhere... however I see nothing of the sort in any pictures.

I have to agree with others on this thread... a likely propaganda piece put out by the Russians to lead the US to believe that they were in possession of advanced alien technology... also a possible explaination for Roswell.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
'Project Isis' that claimed that the Soviet KGB had founda possible extraterrestrial in a 'tomb of the visitor' in
the middle east. The program also claimed the existance of
a secret room under this tomb, and that this room was never
opened due to fears among the KGB staffers that this may
by like opening a 'Pandora's Box'.

Rhiannon29

a 'Project Isis' that claimed that the Soviet KGB had found
a possible extraterrestrial in a 'tomb of the visitor' in

Its almost exactly the same. Shadow wrote founda whereas they wrote found a. So it prolly wouldn't have been a 'cut n paste'. Of course, the preceeding and proceeding portions are different too. I just thought it was interesting that two people did the same thing.

Rhi agai:
Who knows what that 'box' may have contained. Maybe even a stargate!?

The other poster didn't mention about opening the thing, which you said did happen, so thats rather strange. Maybe she didn't see the whole thing?

Hmm, I also suspect Shadow isn't silly enough to think that SG1 is a documentary tho.

Besides, Macguiver wouldn't be involved in such an insidious cover-up...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Remember, the Russians are also known for making ESP propaganda films too, apparently showing such acts as levitation, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. While I have no doubt that such things are certainly possible (having experienced some myself), I've never seen it to the degree shown in some of these films, and there is no way to verify or duplicate it yet apparently, or this would be common knowledge.

My opinion is that Americans are the best at propaganda, no doubts.

BTW, please take a look a the photos at this link and you will notice broken trees, and that the place is covered by ice. That's the main reason for very little dirt, as the disk actually worked as a knife on ice.

This quite certainly real stuff, just like most of the stuff around... e.g. I really can't see how Billy Meier could have faked those UFO pictures.

Aliens are a reality, UFOs are space ships, some man made and replica of the real ones, some real from space.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
One thing you should know here, is that I VERY much believe in alien visitation, as I witnessed an event as a child leaving NO doubt in my mind.

However, I'm a skeptic first, and that is due to the large number of crackpots involved with the subject...

This quite certainly real stuff, just like most of the stuff around... e.g. I really can't see how Billy Meier could have faked those UFO pictures.

You just shot yourself in the foot with Meier, hehe....as he's one of the biggest crackpots in the field....

Just because I do believe in alien visitation though, does NOT mean that I believe everything I see, and I've found that often, the simplest explainations are more logical than the spectacular.

You don't think that a craft coming in at a high speed is going to melt ice?
Of course it would, and would certainly have more impact than shown here. However, I DID suggest a possible way for it to end up as shown. Unfortunately, there is too much missing (lack of the coverage of the crash line, lack of coverage of the inside of the craft, lack of enthusiasm shown by the soldiers, etc.) to make me think this is more than a propaganda piece.

BTW, the pictures on that link actually WORSEN the crash line....as there are intact trees both in front, and behind the craft. This would mean that the only explaination would be that it came in like a frisbee rolling on it's edge. That said, there is no gouged line before, or after the craft to indicate this....nor is the dirt pushed up more on one side or the other (which would be the case). Don't believe me? Throw a frisbee into some mud and on it's edge, you'll see what I mean....

No doubt the US is also pretty good at propaganda as well, perhaps even moreso than the Russians, but we aren't talking about a US crash here, now are we?

The autopsy shown in this special actually had a lot of holes pointed out (this was an old thread here, when it first aired). The Mig footage though, is pretty amazing. All in all, this was one of the better specials I've seen, still.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
'Project Isis' that claimed that the Soviet KGB had founda possible extraterrestrial in a 'tomb of the visitor' in

Does any of you know more about this "Project ISIS", which I find very fascinating. I would love to find more information. Any links? I could not find anything on Google.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

Does any of you know more about this "Project ISIS", which I find very fascinating. I would love to find more information. Any links? I could not find anything on Google.

try this

forums.armageddononline.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join