It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best (crashed) ufo pics ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well these guys inspecting the crashed ufo look like russians IMO. here is the ufo.

now its hard to see the people to tell. i see something that may debunk this in the bad qaulity second pic but im gonna wait until someone else cathces it.

[edit on 8/6/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The corner says TnT as in the T.V. Network, is that is?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe its the big TNT tv channel emblem in the lower right.. hence this pic being taken perhaps from a movie?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What was the T.V. show called?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

well these guys inspecting the crashed ufo look like nazis IMO.

Russians

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yes guys it was the tnt emblem that may debunk it. but at blackvault where i got them they claimed they are real so its hard to be sure. plus that doesnt really look like the tnt logo.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From the look of the guns, they appear to be Russian. Seems genuine at first glance.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ive seen this footage on a show before. It was Alleged UFO crash somewhere in Russia. I forgot what year this was suppose to have happen but I remember them saying that the uniforms and weapons used were right for that time period in Russia.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The guys look more Russian than German to me. They both look like screen caps from a video, mainly judging by the washed out colours and TV logo stamp in the lower right of the second one. Possibly from a movie?

edit : lol.. I was a bit slow typing this I guess!

[edit on 5-8-2004 by muppet]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yea i figured they were nazis or germans looks like that guy has an AK. so what are your opionions fake or the real deal. i kinda thik fake because of the emblem but blackvault said they were real. and the russians supposedly collected a crahed ufo and the germans tested disc craft.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ahh now going by what shadow said these could be for real. maybe this one isnt debunked so fast.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That is the old TNT logo, so these pics are old. YEs they look like Russians not Nazis. There is no dirt mounded up at the base of the ship, if it had crasked like that it would have scooped up a pile of dirt in front of it like a plow. It is likely a movie or a hoax. Or if it is REAL dont forget the KGB and the NAzis built and test flying disks that used rotary engines much like how a Harrier jet takes off vertically. So it may be a crashed experimental aircraft.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
That is the old TNT logo, so these pics are old. YEs they look like Russians not Nazis. There is no dirt mounded up at the base of the ship, if it had crasked like that it would have scooped up a pile of dirt in front of it like a plow. It is likely a movie or a hoax. Or if it is REAL dont forget the KGB and the NAzis built and test flying disks that used rotary engines much like how a Harrier jet takes off vertically. So it may be a crashed experimental aircraft.
z if you look close at the first pic you can see the dirt piled up. i mentioned the germans testing disc shaped craft but i never new the russkies did.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its Soviet, seen it on a documenty ages ago. It was entitled "Soviet UFO secrets" or something like that, anyways, the show spoke about this. It was deemed as a fake by western experts.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I saw it on the SCI-FI Channel on a show called Tuesday declassifed. It was a cool show that dealt with alot of conspiracy stuff. They had alot of footage they got from Russia. I remember they had some interesting footage of a Russian military dig in Egypt. They found some wierd type of non human looking mummy.

What happened to that show it was cool

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These are pics from a "documentary" that has aired on both TNT and the Sci-fi network in the usa.

It was very intriguing when I saw it, but there seems to be something off about the scale of the craft, I don't know.

It's like the alien autopsy footage, they always cut away to something else before you can get a good look.

I agree it's intriguing but I wish someone could air the whole thing unedited.

That would pique my interest even more, but I agree with MGJ, they're great shots.

I think it was supposed to be a recovery mission from the sixties? But can't recall, anybody hear anything about this.

I would think the black vault would be more careful in claiming they're real if they're not actually sure.

MGJ can you post a link to the story on Black Vault?

Spiderj

JAK

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ive seen this footage on a show before. It was Alleged UFO crash somewhere in Russia. I forgot what year this was suppose to have happen but I remember them saying that the uniforms and weapons used were right for that time period in Russia.

Yes, I saw this footage too. Apparently it was footage that became available because the cold war ended and the turmoil that then ensued. If I remember correctly there was other footage/stories on the show I saw, but this one was mentioned with particular interest because of its clarity. Looks like it might be worth investigating.

Jack

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The event itself, according to the files, occurred in the state of Sverdlovsky, which was formerly Yekatrinburg of the USSR

The details of a Russian Crash on or about 1969 are sketchy and somewhat suspect. This case comes from the so-called "Secret KGB Files," which were reportedly smuggled out of the former Sovet Union. Reportedly, $10,000 was paid for the information. The details of these secret files were first offered to the general public on 9-13-98 as part of a TNT special titled "The Secret UFO Files of the KGB." The show featured extraordinary film and still photographs of the UFO recovery, and also a portion of autopsy film on part of an alien body.

I forgot they did show pieces of alien bodies they where like just parts though like they were really badly damaged a torso a leg.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
there was no story on blackvault but blackvalut never puts up stuff they know is fake i got this out of the photo gallery.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This footage was on the History channel a couple times before. They thouroughly inspected the original film and concluded that it was not a fake. It was a really good show and they spent atleast 30 minutes of the show on this film.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join