It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to take your guns and place you in a fema camp?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Right after the Japan catastrophe there were dozens if not hundreds of posts/threads along the lines of "We need to evacuate everyone from Japan right now" and suddenly mass-evacuation seemed to be a prevaling "sympathic" viewpoint on ATS. Even those who didn't advocate it rarely spoke up about it

I was shocked to see this four-legs-good-two-legs-better about-face, especially from a place like ATS where (I had thought) there were plenty of cold-dead-hands'ers and people aware of the FEMA theories, etc. Suddenly you had most of ATS calling for mass evacuation of 130 million people, and the rest of ATS not uttering a peep in protest.

Judging from this sad reaction, I'd say it wouldn't take much to get most of even ATS to hop on board the FEMA cattlecars. Enjoy your plastic coffins, folks...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Another issue outside the box is getting the personel to follow the plan.

A simple question to LEO and military personel is, Do you want to be part of the problem or the solution ?
Who would turn down a secure home for themself and their family with power, water, heating , cooling and food ?
Get real ! It's not really a hard choice is it ? Throw out morals, ethics and the Constitution.
It comes down to survival.
THEY are TEN steps ahead of us.
THEY have already divided us on so many issues most will never UNITE, it WILL be every man for himself.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by curious7

where are you from?

UK

2nd line

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Left Wing Atheists will do it. Take your guns anyways. I guess the ones who will take people to FEMA Camps may be Obama's Civilian National Security Forces equipped like the Army but probably if he is re-elected again.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live in Alabama and for the last few days something has been bothering me. Many assume gun owners will be locked up in these fema camps. I have another theory after watching what is going on around here. They were giving out disaster food stamps a one time deal. You had to meet income guidelines, have been damaged by the tornadoes or had some kind of hardship caused by the tornadoes like loss of pay and work.

On the day they started giving these food cards out the amounts were from 200 dollars to 648 dollars they turned down a 70 year old man who had lost his house in the tornado and was living off a pension. Yet I go to work this weekend and find out about 90% of the people I work with went and got these food stamps. Now I work with over 400 people. I asked how did you get them with what you make, and you didn't even loose your power let alone have any damage, You made up the lost time the following weekend. You didn't meet the qualifications.

The answer I recieved was Obama is giving us free food. It was on the news. So I came home and checked on the website for dhr. It states on there you had to qualify that there would be a 3-4 day time period before your card had money if you qualified. If they found out later you didn't qualify you would pay back the money, could be fined or imprisoned. It got me thinking..why did they give these cards to people they knew would not qualify? Why was the money put on those cards within a few hours? Why is this the first disaster that the state and federal government ever gave out food stamps for?

Then I thought of the fema camps. They haven't used them yet to keep people in after a disaster. Look at the flooding right now. Those people are trying to find their own places. If they did go after all these people for getting those food cards and decided to imprison them just where would they do it? Our prisons are full. As we know the barb wire is to keep people in not let them out. What a place to lock up so many people. I know from my county alone they were expecting at least 11,000 people to come and try to get these. That many people were not affected by the storms so they knew they were putting out bait for people to think they pulled a good over on the system. In the end will the system come back and bite them in the butt.

The irony is if they do the majority of these people voted for Obama lol.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Police, and military?????

There is not enough police, and military in the US to round up all gun owner at the same time.

If they try to do it by sections of the US people in other areas will head to the hills with there guns or bury them to dig up later.
There is also no laws on the books allowing them to round up gun owners if they can not find the guns.
They may have on paper that you have/had a gun but under the law you don't HAVE the gun unless they can find it.
And you can not be arrested for using your right under the 5th to refuse to tell them IF you still have the gun or where it is.
To add these laws they would have to change the constitution.

If they bring in foreign troop or police that would be a violation of the constitution and all foreign troops police would be fair game.(foreign invaders)

Another thing with all the floods, tornadoes and other natural disasters in the US in the last 30 years how many guns have been lost or destroyed and there is no government requirement to report these weapons.

Are they really gone or if there was a gun roundup could the government PROVE the guns still existed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

to put it short...

they do have the laws
and foreign and u.n. troops do train in America.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There will be a large scale terror attack (or disaster of the sorts), the DoD will release leaflets, television commercials, etc. All propaganda with soothing piano music and rays of frigging sunshine as Americans lounge in lawn chairs in the middle of FEMA camps. It will be a PsyOp to convince you that it's a safe haven for you and your family. Emergency alerts will be issued warning you that more attacks are imminent and you may very likely be a target.

You may be thinking "they'll never take me or convince me", but guess what? If the good ol' Commander-in-Chief decides to pull the Martial Law card, posse comantato goes out the window and you will not have a choice. I can assure you that if a Homeland Security van pulled up in front of your house loaded with a soldiers packing AR-15's, you would very likely do as they ordered.

If you haven't read the list of executive orders, I highly suggest you do so. They will scare the piss out of you.

As Americans all we can do is live our lives and make the best out of a poor situation. Literally, that's all we can do.
edit on 23-5-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: typo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

dude,

good angle...
out here, with exception of the natural disaster, all that is worse.
80-85% not needing jpmorgan chase food cards...normal.
money in account...instantly...
fema camps... plenty
and obama fans are very plentiful...

very thought provoking
thanks...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

they are scary,
and i would rather die than go to a camp,
lol and now for typing that i probably will...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Every state in the US have criminal records of all sorts, on all of its citizens.
All the government has to do is single them out first. You dont need to be in possession of a weapon to be singled out as a trouble maker.

You dont even have to be a troublemaker to be taken into a FEMA camp. They will force you there based on your safety and their safety to have control over the community.

If you run to the hills the government will hunt you down like they hunt the Taliban.
You would probably be facing SF, Apache helicopters, AC 130 gunship or maybe the A-10.

You will be out sourced, out gunned and isolated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

SEIU
TSA
Unions in general
Obama Private Army
Progressive brownshirts

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
they already rounded up and put 20,000+ african americans into the super dome during katrina. where they were given little access to food, water or medical help.

and on top of that, there were reports of massive gang rapes of women, numerous stabbings, theft and fights.

the place was covered in urine and feces, littered with garbage, and makeshift tents and shelters were scattered all over the place.

it was a mini SHTF scenario. so don't think it won't happen. it already has.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I truly don't think this will ever happen , cops are not going to put their love ones or fellow Americans into FEMA camps. The only way Americans could be put into camps would be foreign special forces

There is your clue.

People aren't going to be forced into the camps so much as they will be assisted. They will set up a situation to get people to want to go into the camps. They will go on their own accord 'for their own protection.' This is ideal for TPTB since they will be able to secure those they can control easily. What will be left out will be the renegade survivalist rebel types who want to be responsible for their own care and believe in freedom instead of government control.

Then they can use their false flag or whatever situation they are taking advantage of and eliminate those they can't control under normal means.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Not everyone would be sent to forced labor.

Some would be summarily executed.

Foreign/UN troops would take up the slack since our many of our troops would probably be reluctant to take Uncle Jed's shootin' irons.

Why do you suppose they (foreign troops) train here? Not just for $hits & giggles. Not just to pay lip service to the UN. Not just for the sake of being Allies. They practice house to house tactics in mock suburban US settings and do so at the behest of our government.

Then again what is to say that those indoctrinated will not just do as they are told? Any one of us could easily muster up some animosity towards the American people. Americans included. Especially with gun in hand and orders to shoot.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What's a nice way to say "Anyone who thinks this will never happen is an idiot?" I don't mean to sound offensive, but it's not just happening in America, it's happening around the globe. Also, you will not out-smart the people who are orchestrating it. I don't care how intelligent you are or what your master plan is, these people are evil, brilliant, and have a team of the most advanced (mad) behavioral/social scientists in the world. If they can't persuade you, they will take you by force.

The New World Order is very real and largely dependent on population control, they know they cannot control the masses as they are. While each generation gets "dumbed down" a little more, they can't change our temperament which is fight or flight. Piss off enough Americans and they'll be up sh*t creek.

I just hope this doesn't happen in my, or my childs life.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The same people who rip a paralyzed man out of his wheelchair and split his face open on the pavement, and then threaten and arrest everyone who mutters a word in passing.

Pretty sure they'd have no problem putting you in a camp and stripping you of all your terrorist weaponry.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
I have been thinking about this for a while now and want to try to get opinions, and answers.

If gun control came in to full effect, and we were all forced in to labor camps, like a lot of people on this site say, what percentage of the police, and military, would not only enforce gun control laws, but take fellow Americans to these forced labor fema camps, why and how?
edit on 22-5-2011 by violence=answer because: i forgot 2 words... lol sorry

edit on 22-5-2011 by violence=answer because: misspelled a word on previous edit

There are about 80 million gun owners in America. Lets say that half of them surrender with no questions asked, that leaves 40 million. Now lets say that half of them have .22's or some other "sporting" or "target practice" firearm, or own a gun but really have no idea how or why to use it. That leaves 20 million. I would guess that between 10 and 20 million gun owners in America would shoot back. Out of these 10 to 20 million how many of them are organized? How many of them go deep into the woods on weekends and train for an event just like the one you have described in the OP? I personally know of a lot of people that do. The Government also knows this, and they know that they have no way of knowing the true number of people out there that pose a threat to their agenda. The Government knows one more thing as well - that even if they take all of the combat trained military, all of the federal agents, and all local and state law enforcement they still wouldn't come close to the number of private gun owners that would shoot back.

In 1995, Lt. Cmd. Ernest Guy Cunningham conducted the 29 Palms Survey by administering an anonymous questionnaire to combat Marines asking if they would ever fire upon American citizens if given the order to disarm them. The results of the survey are pretty interesting to say the least. You should check it out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

point taken...
wow

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

cool
i totally will check it out

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>