It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to take your guns and place you in a fema camp?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a while now and want to try to get opinions, and answers.

If gun control came in to full effect, and we were all forced in to labor camps, like a lot of people on this site say, what percentage of the police, and military, would not only enforce gun control laws, but take fellow Americans to these forced labor fema camps, why and how?
edit on 22-5-2011 by violence=answer because: i forgot 2 words... lol sorry

edit on 22-5-2011 by violence=answer because: misspelled a word on previous edit

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Since a lot of theories have foreign troops or police or out-of-staters training now to enforce such laws,then Id say 100% of those imported to enforce the rules WILL enforce them....and having had lots of contact with cops and troops over the past 20 or so years,Id venture o say that prob 40-60% of American cops and troops will also enforce the laws.....do you honestly think that some street cop who has had to eat sh*t from ghetto punks for his entire career wont jump at the chance to go into said ghetto or housing project under authority of martial law and get his own back?...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Why? Cause our whole world is based on money(the root of all evil)... They will do it because that is the order passed down to them, and they want to get money(again, the root of all evil) so they can buy the stuff they need to live...

IMO, Following orders is no excuse for taking away another human being rights...Just watch "Into The Fire" on youtube... youll see ordered kidnappings(yanked out of the group and thrown into moving vehicles). LEO asking for peoples papers, or they are arrested if not... agent provacateurs starting trouble, while riot police look the other way... total breakdown of human rights for the G20 Summit... Video below

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

I have been thinking of this as well. And what are our chances of resisting these camp if we wish not to go. No one is taking away my firearms and the right to protect my family and myself. Let's all just prepare as much as possible for the unknown future. IMO there will be a great battle mentally and spiritually ahead of us.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I truly don't think this will ever happen , cops are not going to put their love ones or fellow Americans into FEMA camps. The only way Americans could be put into camps would be foreign special forces

edit on 22-5-2011 by bdb818888 because: shaving my ass

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Well we are never going to be forced into fema camps and their is no proof other than speculation what is being built may lead up to that...as far as the guns much more plausible...who the hell want's to have a country where a large majority of its civilian population is going to be in fema camps...cause that will help this country prosper and that's not what the people in charge want..the only thing you can be sure of is that people in the government are out for themselves and maybe their friends..it's a tool to make money for them and very few people in office after a few years do not become tainted and get involved in some "I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine" type of stuff. Look at some of the richest politicians and see where they diversify their money...we will never rebound because it's only going to get worse because we are a lazy, non ambitious, litigious and non respectful bunch of people who have zero respect for common decency and our fellow man...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Yes, but think about this. What if these cops with families are told what we are told and truly believe that they are doing a good thing for the people. They do tell ANYONE what is really going on. We're on a "need to know basis, and we don't kneed to know" get my drift. I won't trust anyone that knocks on my door and wants to remove my family from their home. But maybe I'm paranoid!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Yah good point... look at the middle east, bringing in riot police from other countries etc...

Also, I also dont think cops would willingly take people to slave camps... they would be told they are taking us to sugar candy mountain to save us and protect us... and would think they are actually helping the people...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think I would say in a public forum what guns they would take from who and how.
I would hate to give ideas.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Fortunately, it would be too hard to find enough foreigners who would be more than happy to help disarm and intern the US population... right? It's not like the former Blackwater founder is training African and South American mercenaries in Saudi Arabia or anything - that would be almost as bad for the US as China and Pakistan becoming tight buddies. =/

But let's be realistic. Homesteaders held up in their survival bunkers would last all of about twelve minutes when the legions sweep through. Hopefully oil will be gone by then and no one will have to worry about mechanized infantry, but short of having a small band of at least 50 or so fairly well trained (and adequately armed) people watching each others' backs, most of us just need to accept the reality that we either need to stay constantly mobile or be ready for the camps.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprofessor

You are correct...and I say again,there are many disaffected cops who would jump at the chance to go into the "projects" and take on the homeboys who have thumbed their noses at them over the years....a chance to put a thug away or take his guns without having to worry about justice dept interference?...oh yeah

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

not only can they legally take you away,
but they practice, and train on how to,
AND it can be the military
AND they can hold you with out trial.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

sorry...
i am asking who would take your guns why and how.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

cool.

i will totally watch this film...
THANKS!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprofessor

damn...
good answer i think

i just don't want you to be right.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The thing I don't understand about the fema camps, is, how can "everyone" fit into a camp?

There's about 330 million people in the USA, and there's no possible way for them to all fit into these camps, unless they're going in one side, and turning into soylent green, or into a big firey pit or something just as perverse.

There's just not enough room. I don't understand the concept...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Georgia guide stones
Agenda 21
Codex Alimentarius

They will make room,
by killing a lot of people

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

only the survivors and the independents...the drones and the willing slaves are going to the camps...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This OP question defines the object of the program of “Dumbing Down America”, or the Western World for that matter.

Recent history will tell you how these things are actually accomplished.

Study the rise of the Nazi movement of the early 1930’s. Remember that 1 man started the Nazi movement and it only took 9 men to get it National. As the Nazi movement grew and more power was centralized into the party’s hand the mode of operandi was to turn neighbors against one another to the point that everyday citizens were the eyes and ears of the intimidation wing of the party.

Problem, Reaction, Solution was the vehicle used to centralize the party’s power until everyone was in lock step. False Patriotism was also used to steer the masses.

So, can any of us identify the same tactics being employed in the United States today? Well, of course we can.

New World Order = Old Nazi ideas.

So, to answer the OP question of who, it will be the citizen next door that will turn you in and the local police will be used to carry out the New World Order policies.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-Tung, and many others have used the very same playbook that is today being used against the United States and Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and other free peoples of the earth.

The problem lies in that the citizen is so poorly educated and is incapable of critical reasoning, that they are unable to identify on mass the inconsistencies of the policies of their government that are enslaving them.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Care to share which departments are training their officers to seize wepaons from citizens? Nothing has ever been brought up, talked about, suggested, hinted, insinuated at my department.

Even during a time of mass disaster, and we can use Katrina as an example where weapons were confiscated, the Supreme Court of the US handed New Orleans Police Department as well as the State their asses. They had to return all weapons confiscated, or pay to replace the ones they lost track of. They also went on to state the ctions were illegal and a violation of the Constitution.

The concept that all military and law enforcement personnel would blindly follow such order is an absolute joke. As with the military, we take an oath to defend the constitution as well, and I for one wont be supporting any attempts to get rid of it or restrict the rights of the people.

Also, 2 recent Supreme Court cases involving this issue, District of Columbia and Chicago, ended the debate on who the 2nd amendment applies to. In both cases, both cities had their gun control laws struck down as being unconcstitutional and the court ruled the 2nd amendment applies to the individual.

As for the other a few things -
Only the State Government can put in a request for FEMA assistance. The affected areas in the state must be declared a disaster by the State, who then decides if they need federal assistance. If they do, they make a request for the President to declare those same areas a major federal disaster, which opens up resources to be used.

The State Emergency Management Agency is in charge, not FEMA. FEMA's role is support only. FEMA cannot just show up unannounced and take over. They are 100% subordinate to the locals / state. If you guys are curious to see how this can be troublesome, take a look behind the scenes of Katrina.

A lot of people blamed Bush, even though he nor the federal government had any authority to do anything. The Govenor refused to cooperate in many key areas, forcing the PResident into inaction since he cant override the Govenor.

Some info about the military -
National Guard units are not subject to Posse Commitatus, which is a Federal provision that prevents active duty military personnel from taking part in civilian law enforcement functions. National Guard units answer to the Govenor, who is their commander in chief, and the adjutant general for that state.

I have seen some people bring up President Kennedy federalizing the National guard during the civil rights movement. Here is a link that gives more info about this topic.

The only time the Federal Government can federalize state guard units:
* - to execute the Laws of the Union (in that case Civil Rights)
* - Repel invasions
* - supress insurections

Anyways, I think you are going to be hard pressed to find military and law enforcement support of the Government in the event the Government goes Joseph Stalin on everyone.

HR 645 - National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - Introduced January 2009

To date, the bill has only been introduced, and then referred to committee, which is where it has been since. The following subcommittees are required to review and sign off on -

House Transportation and Infrastructure
House Transportation and Infrastructure,
Subcommittee on Economic Development,
Public Buildings and Emergency Management
House Armed Services
House Armed Services, Subcommittee on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities
House Homeland Security

Which is to say it i going to die in committee from lack of movement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join