It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British woman beheaded in Tenerife supermarket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I dont know if this was already posted on here but this is nuts.

British woman beheaded in Tenerife supermarket (the guardian)

Tenerife: British woman beheaded in Canaries attack (BBC News)

From the Guardian

A man has killed and beheaded a British woman in a supermarket on the Spanish holiday island of Tenerife. The man attacked the unnamed 60-year-old woman in a Chinese supermarket in the resort town of Los Cristianos, Arona, severing her neck with a knife and then rushing on to the street carrying the head. Passersby and security guards tried to stop him and he was eventually caught after an Italian man on a motorbike knocked him to the ground by hurling a helmet at him. The man tripped over and fell to the ground, with his pursuers managing to restrain him until police arrived. The alleged killer is an unemployed Bulgarian apparently well known in the town and occasionally given to loudly proclaiming himself to be God on earth. The 28-year-old man lives in the town.

So an unemployed religious bulgarian go unexpectedly nuts and kill an old lady. By slicing hear head off!

I found this very shocking, the things that people do

edit on 13-5-2011 by lilstu21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by lilstu21 because: Grammar Mishap

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
who knows he might be a member of that other conspiracy forum!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It states he called himself God so I don't think he was religious, just a Sicko who thought was invincible and better than everyone. He obviously had no intentions or reasons so maybe he wanted to go to prison? I think This Guy belongs on the show snapped. What a nut job.. Some people forget what real life is about.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Misquote of the day "Apparently this gentleman without any motive or any reason... entered the shop and then cut this woman's neck and took the head in his hand outside" Gentleman my a$$!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Perhaps she should have Peking ducked.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maybe he thought she was a reptilian alien?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

A bit harsh lol....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Damn, that's pretty shocking. I'm glad he was at least caught soon after.
My condolences to the victim's family, no family should have to suffer something so brutal

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent

A bit harsh lol....

Couldn't help myself..

Got my silly head on today.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lilstu21

Strangely similar to the beheading on a bus in Canada. That fellow suddenly cut of his victim's head and also had a God complex if I remember correctly?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No comment
I hold nothing against you.

well anyway, this is outrageous. The guy is a sicko and most definatly has problems but that still doesn't make it ok, in my opinion he should get what hes done in return. Life for a life.

I know doing another evil deed will accomplish nothing but sticking him in prison will accomplish nothing aswell.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Are there any other screwed up beheadings we should know about sheesh...reminds of the one in the bus...dang that's freeky stuff!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That one was alot more then just a quick beheading. The man was an absolute psychopath.....mutilated the guy on top of just cutting off his head. Apparently there was cannibalism mixed into the incident. One awful story for us Canadians, and something that really shocked us.
www.canada.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Humor is a natural response to news such as this. It's why stand up comedians do so well at what they do lol.

I have to admit, if we didn't make light of situations like this, the world would be a darker place in deed.
edit on 13/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lilstu21

it is horrifying stories like this that make me wonder how some people can claim the field of psychiatry is a sham, or all prescription medications are bad. i think this person is not sane, and the article reads like people were aware that this person was prone to delusions of grandeur. those that knew him more well (family, friends) may well have seen his bizarre behavior for years, and now an innocent victim has paid the ultimate price.

on the other hand, maybe people did try to get him help. maybe his outlandish behavior did receive attention and alerted people. it must be really hard to have a brother or son who is lost inside another world (so to speak), that cannot be reached. if he had no history of violence the local authorities would be powerless to have him safely away from society.

mental illness is real and some people need help. what a shame this fellow did not get the attention he obviously needed. now its too late. the victims family, friends & loved ones will be scarred by this tragedy, and the alleged perps family will suffer too. i don't know what will become of him, but i doubt he will be institutionalized. i'd say the probability is higher that he will be put to death, or live out his days behind bars.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

well done! i almost choked on my lunch reading that

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Perhaps she should have Peking ducked.

Wow you're really funny aren't you???

You lowlife scum of the earth! How can you joke about something like that???

The security guards and police had to hold back a crowd of people ready to kick the crap out of the guy... they should have let them!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
worlds gone mad!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Already was mad... most just choose not to see it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join