It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What an uneducated OP

If I could take away stars and flags I would

Lol you ask for a list of crimes, meaning you have no clue

Almost like as if I came in and killed your whole family then enslaved you for the rest of your lives, and then you thank me for doing it.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Some extra reading on Gary North

Gary North runs for cover as his fools gold standard gets ever wider exposure

and

MaxKeiser.com

edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
most peoples do not want utter chaos, but we the people can only get pushed so far and then sooner or later all hell will break loose and then everyone will go viral. Like i said, our past will tell us that tale and it ALWAYS ends the same. We all know how that story ends, and so do you. The greeders time is comming to a close and they know it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

HA! No response to my comment about them murdering the entire family of the russian tsar..you sir are a fool, checkmate

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Yes they had a debate, but if you look further you will see that she gave up. She wrote a book full of lies, the truth always comes out my friend.

Ellen Brown has thrown in the towel. She is no longer willing to argue with me. I finished my critique of her on November 17, 2010. On November 20, she publicly switched sides. She came out in favor of Bernanke, the Federal Reserve System, and quantitative easing.

Hard to believe? Read it here: www.garynorth.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
guys don't reply with anything this could be a ruse to widdle out top sources against the ptb.if you provide thousands of proofs they may be shut down fast.the french already got troops on the street.im gettin ready to flee to a country with no resources except water and food ,perhaps they will leave it alone with nothing to exploit.imy opinion is this no one gets that wealthy by being straight up and down unless they are favored by god ,an you dont c the rothchild s hireing men foot people to go equip the samaritans and poor in the first world do you ,if they set up a charity its because ,never mind the guys stupid ,one book,verse records going back ,sheesh

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

We are not talking about the person, but the truth. I could care less about his view on economics, but he exposed the truth on ellen. She wrote a book full of lies, and now that book gets quoted a lot as if it were facts. Im still waiting for someone to show a reference to the original quotes.

and plz, max has been wrong on the economy and the market for years now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Hey bud how come you and your little disinfo friend haven't replied to my comment, which is a fact, that the entire russian family was murdered by them..back on page 2..you said you wanted proof of a crime. I gave it to you and you refuse to comment on it

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Wow, thanks man. Always a good debate here on ats. Unfortunately you never provided any data, or facts. You just made a whole reply a personal attack on me. Lets leave the personal stuff out of this, we are talking about the quote that is viewed as a fact, even though it is a lie.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So where did our infamous foodman go. Gave up. Why would you use a name foodman. Are they planning to take away our food somehow by nuke poisoning or something. I see fukashima is spewing more toxins in the air. Well, now that japan is out of the picture for putting out product, i'm sure the greeders are all raking in the cash somehow. They always seem to profit on the fall of another. I wonder, how many greeders there are out there. So, has anyone given a list and photos of the greeders, i noticed one person here on ats. Lets see more.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Can you point us to any Gary North advocates other than Gary North and yourself.

Second Line

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

There is this wonderful thing called google. Google the movie. It was a propaganda film made in 1940 by nazi germany to bring more hate against the jews. It shows the nathan r, as a evil man who bribes a french general and then crashes the english bond market. It is a propganda film. Not what really happened. I have written in my previous posts about what really happened. Nathan just bought the bonds and held onto them and sold for a 40% profit years later. There is a book called 'the ascent of money', it is a good book that shows the history of money and credit.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

sorry, your link garynorth.com does not work for me. How about you all here on ats, does the link work?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

It does not matter if people like the person or not. He exposed the quotes that nathan never said what he is always quoted as saying. Somehow these quotes today are viewed as nathan actually said it. However there is no references of him saying it. Im still waiting for you to show me proof. You cant, as there is none.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Cmon foodman you say no body has provided facts...I gave you facts back on page 2 and you have responded to every comment but mine..what's a matter...afraid I might tear you apart and make you look like the fool you are?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by anumohi

Rid the world of all GREEDERS. A peoples with so much, you think that they could pitch in for better health care, or better infrastructure, or better school, or help peoples in need when they are down like those hit in Katrina and others lately that got hit by all those tornadoes, but NO, NO WAY will that ever happen. We should take their money away and fix all that is wrong. A modern day robin hood.

Sad fact is this wouldn't help because the "Greeders" you speak of would only be replaced with more so-called "Greeders", as they have been throughout history as they pass the torch down. One major problem is that when people start to excel their way to the top getting richer and more powerful, they are more then likely stepping on toes along the way to get their ideals into place. So in reality they may not start off being the problem, and want to help, but they are conformed to becoming it by their actions on the way up. This happens with 9 out of 10 politicians and as a child I remember watching Distinguished Gentleman with Eddie Murphy which portrayed this exact thing. You can't have poor without rich... so why have either?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Great post. The truth is out there my friend. What you said it true, it seems today that if you repeat the lie enough, it become truth. I see that quote in almost every film that is against the federal reserve. i also see the nathan R quote too. Yet that quote never existed. Good find.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

the site is down at the moment. use google cache to view the pages.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well anyone find the original quote yet? it seems this quote was just made up by someone who just wanted to a book and make the quick buck. ats member syrinx high priest has provided many other quotes that have been misused.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

My god you are ignorant...THEY MASSACRED THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF THE RUSSIAN TSAR BECAUSE HIS GRANDFATHER STOPPED THEIR ATTEMPT OF PUTTING THEIR BANK IN THE STATES. holy cow maybe now you will responde to me. I have addressed you like 5 times all the way from page 2 and you have yet to comment on my posts..but you keep saying wheres the proof of a crime...wheres the proof you have a functioning brain?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join