It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Finally someone on this board who has not been ruined by alex jones and glenn beck. You said it 100% perfect. All these quotes from famous people about the rothchilds, and our central bank, have all been showed to been made up and no one can show an actual source for them. the rothchild story about crashing the bond market was made up by nazi germany because nathan was jewish. somehow, this movie from germany that was all made up became a fact. the truth always wins my friend.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Finally someone on this board who has not been ruined by alex jones and glenn beck. You said it 100% perfect. All these quotes from famous people about the rothchilds, and our central bank, have all been showed to been made up and no one can show an actual source for them. the rothchild story about crashing the bond market was made up by nazi germany because nathan was jewish. somehow, this movie from germany that was all made up became a fact. the truth always wins my friend.

Isn't hitler's mother related to the rothschilds?

Do they pay you all well? Tell the truth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

scum? lol. you must be joking. if it were not for banks and those who give other credit, our world would be much much different. by different i mean poorer and way behind. only a small minority hate banks. why? because they want to blame someone else for there problems. the vast majority of people see that banks do this world good and a necessary function for the economy. pretty simple man. economics 101.

if it were not for people who took risk, where would we be in this world?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

you posted some funny videos man, but they dont prove anything other then one mans obsession with hating on banks. george soros is a good man. he has done nothing illegal in this world. if he did, please report him to fbi.gov. here are the facts about our central bank that you hate on so much for some reason.

Bernanke Saved the World From Another Great Depression

"U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke saved the global economy from falling into a great depression by presiding over an historic increase in the size of the central bank’s balance sheet"

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
While I disagree with your evaluation of what may be the facts or not. I am no t going to attack the OP. I am a bit dismayed at some of the post that I am reading. He has his opinion and he is entitled to it. I think it is a bit childish that some here are resulting to child like replies because they don't agree with him. I fear that we are seeing more of these here since many have migrated over from GLP. you can see it in their writing style and their quick to make judgments.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

um i just debunked the whole thing pal. these quotes and stories about nathan rothchild have all been shown to be made up by nazi germany, or the book that i had showed in my original posting. if you have the reference were nathan said that show to me it. that is right you cant, because it was made up.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

thank you. you said it perfect. i have noticed that ats has been slowly getting eaten alive by a flood of internet users who dont post any info, but just attack whoever they disagree with. i used to come here a lot a couple years ago, but ats is not the same as it used to be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Amaterasu

um i just debunked the whole thing pal. these quotes and stories about nathan rothchild have all been shown to be made up by nazi germany, or the book that i had showed in my original posting. if you have the reference were nathan said that show to me it. that is right you cant, because it was made up.

What family of bankers funded the nazi's in WW2?

Hmm? Santa Claus Family?

See just like a disinfo agent he puts all the posters on ignore except a few.

Or he just argues with his other troll account trying to push this whole "elites are your friends" theme.

Dude just go home. Clock out and go home. You've worked well for your masters.
edit on 1-5-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

I'm a little surprised to be honest, a website where "deny ignorance" is the motto, and a lot of posters don't even expect to see footnotes in the books they read demonstrating the source of the quotes.

I hope I post this correctly mods, but this article I found while looking up the wilson quote for my post says it all for me. all the believers have to do is show the source for the quotes. Can we ask them to examine those sources as closely as a birth certificate ? I wonder. deny ignorance indeed

external link

The unhappiness of Woodrow WilsonThe unhappiness of Woodrow Wilson
Did the president lament the day he "unwittingly ruined" his country by creating the Federal Reserve?
By Andrew Leonard

Did Woodrow Wilson bitterly regret his role in creating the Federal Reserve? Some readers of my post yesterday on Ron Paul and the Federal Reserve believe so. Two of them proffered an identical quote as evidence.

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world -- no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

On the hundreds of Web sites on which this quote appears, it is typically taken as proof of Wilson's remorse at handing over control of the nation's money supply to a cabal of Wall Street money men. A common framing: "Woodrow Wilson signed into effect the Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913. And said the following just six years later." Even the Wikipedia page for Woodrow Wilson includes the quote, as proof that "Historians generally agree that Wilson hated the Federal reserve, and it made him, by his own word, "a most unhappy man..."

Frequency of repetition doesn't make for reliable sourcing, however, and convincing documentary evidence that Wilson uttered such words, in reference to his role creating the Federal Reserve, is hard to come by. In fact, the available evidence suggests that the quote is an after-the-fact fabrication made by splicing together passages of different Wilson statements that have nothing at all to do with the Federal Reserve.

Two separate portions of the quote appear in The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People," published in 1913. "The New Freedom" is a distillation of campaign speeches Wilson made while running for President in 1911.

On page 185 there is the following section:

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.

And on page 201:

We are at the parting of the ways. We have, not one or two or three, but many, established and formidable monopolies in the United States. We have, not one or two, but many, fields of endeavor into which it is difficult, if not impossible, for the independent man to enter. We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world -- no longer a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

Now, this is all good rabble-rousing stuff, but its relevance to the creation of the Federal Reserve is nonexistent. The speeches these quotes were adapted from were delivered before the Federal Reserve was created. And as for the melodramatic utterance: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country," well, so far, the sourcing well is coming up dry.

Some may question whether such historical nitpicking is relevant to the current presidential campaign. They may do so as they please. But if you want to engage in conspiracy theory, it's a good idea to get your facts straight.

UPDATE: Via e-mail, John M. Cooper, a professor of history at the University of Wisconsin, and the author of several books on Woodrow Wilson, writes:

"I can tell you categorically that this is not a statement of regret for having created the Federal Reserve. Wilson never had any regrets for having done that. It was an accomplishment in which he took great pride."

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Tecumte
The names Rothchild and Rockefeller are the usual ones that get trotted out alot, when likely there are many other intertwined lineages that economomically and politically speaking are 'the eye of the pyramid'.

As the world runs on 'money' those that control the money will control the world at least in the macro view.

As we look at the state of the world we can clearly see what kind of world, those that control the money have bought.

What I can't figure out though, is what kind of addiction or disease of the soul and mind keeps one who has enough for a million lifetimes locked into the desire to have even more, and uses the degradation and suffering of humanity to achieve it.

Why when one has everything material they could ever desire would they not want to leave a lasting legacy and contribution to humanity by giving back rather than perpetually taking.

Think of the good in the world that could be done and what kind of world could be created if those who had everything, stoppped using the age old methods of CREATING war, disease, famine, etc. and doing so by all manner of force and deceipt, and instead of creating more problems for ever more control and profit worked tirelessly to user in an age of peace, health, and enlightenment.

Wouldn't that legacy be of more value than simply dying with the most toys?

There are 13 bloodlines and one dragon(roman pope/false prophet). The Rockefellers,and Rothschilds are but 2 of the thirteen.And then we have the Bundy(Bushes) and Royals lineages.

This is a good area of inquiry, I imagine it has alreday been covered in a thread or two here at ATS. These people have names, and though it is likely hard to know exactly who they buy for favors and for how much and to track the dollars, alot of the foundations, and trusts, and think tanks they fund and their agendas seem knowable.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
reply to post by Foodman

And where is your proof on all of this subject matter? .....It is a pretty well known fact that this family failed twice before finally getting the Federal Reserve instituted in America around the early 1900's.

reply to post by antmax21

and this is suppose to be a good thing?

Maybe they should of just failed completely then we wouldn't be in this mess. Unless of course they found some other way to suck the lives out of the countless people they could care less about.

BTW you know some times things fail for a reason... Like as in it's not a good idea in the first place.

edit on 1-5-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

The names Rothchild and Rockefeller are the usual ones that get trotted out alot, when likely there are many other intertwined lineages that economomically and politically speaking are 'the eye of the pyramid'.

As the world runs on 'money' those that control the money will control the world at least in the macro view.

As we look at the state of the world we can clearly see what kind of world, those that control the money have bought.

What I can't figure out though, is what kind of addiction or disease of the soul and mind keeps one who has enough for a million lifetimes locked into the desire to have even more, and uses the degradation and suffering of humanity to achieve it.

Why when one has everything material they could ever desire would they not want to leave a lasting legacy and contribution to humanity by giving back rather than perpetually taking.

Think of the good in the world that could be done and what kind of world could be created if those who had everything, stoppped using the age old methods of CREATING war, disease, famine, etc. and doing so by all manner of force and deceipt, and instead of creating more problems for ever more control and profit worked tirelessly to user in an age of peace, health, and enlightenment.

Wouldn't that legacy be of more value than simply dying with the most toys?

There are 13 bloodlines and one dragon(roman pope/false prophet). The Rockefellers,and Rothschilds are but 2 of the thirteen.And then we have the Bundy(Bushes) and Royals lineages.

This is a good area of inquiry, I imagine it has alreday been covered in a thread or two here at ATS. These people have names, and though it is likely hard to know exactly who they buy for favors and for how much and to track the dollars, alot of the foundations, and trusts, and think tanks they fund and their agendas seem knowable.

I got a better question why do disinfo agent come on a conspiracy board to tell us how to think?

So I guess we are too dumb to know what to think so we need to be enlightened.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hmm? Santa Claus Family?

Or he just argues with his other troll account trying to push this whole "elites are your friends" theme.

You do realize almost half the funds for the Nazi war effort were taken from the Jews? There were also many other German, yes German, companies that stood to make money from the war, namely steel and coal industries. I tried to research a bit more on who financed Hitler but the only results that turn up are of course Bush and Rothschild propaganda. Again, as I looked into these links, like the topic of this thread, they were not backed up with proof, only hearsay.

And no I am not a disinfo agent, but you all would probably say, "a disinfo agent would says he's not," so yeah lol, I like to do research and have factual proof before jumping on the bandwagon. What is wrong with that?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Hmm? Santa Claus Family?

You do realize almost half the funds for the Nazi war effort were taken from the Jews? There were also many other German, yes German, companies that stood to make money from the war, namely steel and coal industries. I tried to research a bit more on who financed Hitler but the only results that turn up are of course Bush and Rothschild propaganda. Again, as I looked into these links, like the topic of this thread, they were not backed up with proof, only hearsay.

And no I am not a disinfo agent, but you all would probably say, "a disinfo agent would says he's not," so yeah lol, I like to do research and have factual proof before jumping on the bandwagon. What is wrong with that?

Well I am going to believe what I believe regardless. So go on home PR agent.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

prove us wrong

demonstrate the source of the quotes

the ORIGINAL source of the quotes

that's what the thread is about, original sourcing. If you can find it and demonstrate it, I will gladly attempt to corroborate it, and maybe we will accomplish something together, as a team.

to be clear, lets both try to find the original source of the quote, " I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply"

lol, I just read your reply above me, so I'm guessing you are not up for it. anyone else want to join in on the hunt for the truth ?

edit on 1-5-2011 by syrinx high priest because: stubborn ignorance personified

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suggest researching some names and affiliations..

You will see that a lot of the main 'NWO Groups' and their leaders have strong connections with the Rothschild (red shield maybe this will help you get the name right next time) and Rockefeller families and by strong i mean brother in law, nephew, niece of different degrees even 9th and 10th as i recall and the others that have no family connections or friendships are just the ones that do all the work for them.

Just check this out and it will freak you out. (I couldn't believe my eyes when i found this and i bet you won't too)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this is called Rothschilds damage control.

They've created the damage
and are now losing control

Exactly and if the OP would take the time to read the "Synagogue of Satan" which is a very well researched book, he would see the complete timeline of the Rothschild/Bauer family criminal syndicate.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

prove us wrong

demonstrate the source of the quotes

the ORIGINAL source of the quotes

that's what the thread is about, original sourcing. If you can find it and demonstrate it, I will gladly attempt to corroborate it, and maybe we will accomplish something together, as a team.

to be clear, lets both try to find the original source of the quote, " I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply"

lol, I just read your reply above me, so I'm guessing you are not up for it. anyone else want to join in on the hunt for the truth ?

edit on 1-5-2011 by syrinx high priest because: stubborn ignorance personified

I have nothing to prove to you.

Who owns the some of the blood diamond mines in africa?

Dallas cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Los Angeles Lakers Owner Jerry Bus

or

The Rothschild family.

Just guess.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

this is a simple thread. it's about verifying the quotes. if the quotes original source can be verified, that would be a feather in your cap, and egg on my face. sound good ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this is called Rothschilds damage control.

They've created the damage
and are now losing control

Exactly and if the OP would take the time to read the "Synagogue of Satan" which is a very well researched book, he would see the complete timeline of the Rothschild/Bauer family criminal syndicate.

Nahh...

The rothschilds are made of candy and can do no wrong. They are saints and would love to have a orange soda and a slice of pizza with internet conspiracy theorists while not running thier multitrillion dollar banks.

They don't start wars and profit off them. They start chocolate fudge malts because they are also made of chocolate fudge too. They even crap fudge and pee kool-aid. They are not human but coca-sucroid based organisms. They melt in your hands unlike m&ms.

But yeah they are pretty much a modern day band of thieves....made of candy!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join