It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Santa is an alien like God (Yaweh), who opposed the genetic creation of man on this planet because he felt nothing good would ever come from man. He might be right ...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Vandalour
Aint it bout time to move this to the HOAX forum ??
Since im still alive

The definition of a hoax requires intention to deceive.

I have not given a single reason for anyone to honestly believe such a notion.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Emmm, you crying in fear, and make a countdown, thats a pretty clear notion for me.

SUCK it up, dont go into defensive mode, its okay to admit you are human to

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

You are still alive because it hasn't happened.... YET. You can mock someone all you want for having good intentions, it only makes you as well as others look like ignorant jerks. What did you post about the prediction that was correct for the 3/11 EQ? Not much I bet.
I don't mean to attack you, but I'm so sick and tired of people bashing someone for posting something that was only meant to warn people..... ON A CONSPRIACY WEBSITE. Don't like these prediction threads, then don't read them.
Some people are insightful, and if they think people may really be in danger and didn't warn them, how would they feel if it really happened. People would then scream " Why didn't you tell us" Can't win.
So just keep in mind, he was wrong about 4/22. But you can bet your a** that it is coming, and you will most likely not have any warning.
Good luck to all that live in the Ca/Baja area. You'll need it, probably sooner than later.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

What logic is there in connecting a triplet of 7's to a god or a triplet of 6's to an "anti-god"?

www.urbandictionary.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

www.sabbathcovenant.com...

7 spirits of God, 7 angels , 7 in the Book of Revelations.

I didn't state that it can only to be connected or that it can definitely be connected to God.

In my other linked thread which I stated people should read, I wrote: "The following link states that 777 is not the number of God, so there is plenty of room for debate" sites.google.com...

.....but most of the critics weren't interested in reading, debating or discussing the facts, in their comments. Now it's a little late you see.

What Christians don't know the connection of 666 to Satan? I thought that one was common knowledge.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Since im still alive

Emmm, you crying in fear, and make a countdown, thats a pretty clear notion for me.

SUCK it up, dont go into defensive mode, its okay to admit you are human to

A 33-year old guy does not want to sob and then let 1000's of people know about it and mock it. If anything that's strong evidence against a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hmmmm how about:

7 Deadly sins
7 Ways to win
7 Holy paths to hell and your trip begins.

7 Downward slopes
7 Bloodied hopes
7 Are your burning fires...
7 Your desires......

Seven ways to represent the 7 evils with the number 7..... there MUST be a friggin conspiracy in that eh?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What logic is there in connecting a triplet of 7's to a god or a triplet of 6's to an "anti-god"?

What Christians don't know the connection of 666 to Satan? I thought that one was common knowledge.

There's your answer right there. Christian and logic should not be used in the same sentence. Besides...if you were really into biblical prophecy you'd know the original translation was 616. Not 666.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Hmmmm how about:

7 Deadly sins
7 Ways to win
7 Holy paths to hell and your trip begins.

7 Downward slopes
7 Bloodied hopes
7 Are your burning fires...
7 Your desires......

Seven ways to represent the 7 evils with the number 7..... there MUST be a friggin conspiracy in that eh?

Read the Book of Revelations and tell me what 7 means for the end times. 7 angels, 7 spirits of God, 7 bowls of God wrath, 7 last plagues, 7 seals. 7 trumpets of the Apocalypse. There I saved you the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Oh it's ok, you didn't need to.... I've read the Bible countless times.

But thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There's your answer right there. Christian and logic should not be used in the same sentence. Besides...if you were really into biblical prophecy you'd know the original translation was 616. Not 666.

I am not aware it has been proven about 616. Not that I care now. But if God gives a sign pertaining to numerical number for Satan, it's 666 that the masses would understand. Only a small group on these conspiracy sites would designate the 616 as a sign.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Is it really nessesary to just kept being a jerk? Let it go man.
I saw above your avatar that you are" full of emptiness", I'd say that's obvious. Your bashing Christians in a EQ/prediction thread.
Really? There are plenty of Christian bashing threads, perhaps you should go post in them, and leave the OP alone.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There's your answer right there. Christian and logic should not be used in the same sentence.

Ouch.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Major is pleased.

During the Major's absence the same tedious and typical "end of the world" thread FAIL has flourished.

Nothing says well worn and comfortable like an old canvas cot, or one of these threads.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

lol. That's a quote from a song. I frequently change my signature and status and mood using music.
It's not the prediction whether right or wrong that has me irritated. It was the title. Final Warning to the Great United States. That almost sounds like a terrorist threat to me. It sounds very blatant that he either knows of or is wishing bad intentions upon my country. I don't really take very kindly to that.

You can bed he made some official "list" with that title. Tone it down some. Don't make it sound like some dire threat.

And just for the record,...I don't limit the bashing to christians. I bash everyone who thinks they have the full "truth" whatever that may be and that only their way is right...

edit on 23-4-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Since im still alive

Your right. There was no intention of deception. It was only intention of ATTENTION.

If you now agree it was not a hoax, that means you believed I believed my signs. If I believed my signs it stands to reason I would require "attention" to get the message out. Not that I was doing it for the attention any way. I thought I was doing it for higher purposes. But whatever.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sickofitall2012

lol. That's a quote from a song. I frequently change my signature and status and mood using music.
It's not the prediction whether right or wrong that has me irritated. It was the title. Final Warning to the Great United States. That almost sounds like a terrorist threat to me. It sounds very blatant that he either knows of or is wishing bad intentions upon my country. I don't really take very kindly to that.

You can bed he made some official "list" with that title. Tone it down some. Don't make it sound like some dire threat.

It was an attention grabbing title I admit, which is pretty necessary if you need to get a message out in less than 24-hours.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well it's page 61 x what ?, ten comments per page. Anyway its Easter eve and I'm here surfing and messing around on the computer. I'd assume you have good intentions if you in fact did this in earnest. But theres a lot of hucksters, for whatever reason, so I usually an skeptical and never accept a 'word' until a little scrutiny is applied. I think your time spent 'wringing your hands' in fear and angst, would be better used in examining your mental health. Don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect if you are in fact in earnest, but if you were wishing notoriety from this post..... well you may somewhat have succeedded. If though, you a huckster, you have wasted valuable time, though those who search for geese, often times go on 'wild goose chases'. Some could call it entertainment.
Never the less, the time has come and gone, as yesterday revealed no noteworthy events earthquake wise. But to be fair, I'd even accept an event in the next two or three days. Otherwise, it is a 'FAIL' event.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why is this thread still open?

This turned into a bash the original poster thread instead of a failed prediction.

This is pointless guys seriously...

LOCK THE THREAD, LET IT GO PEOPLE!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

hahaha indeed it is!

Moonchild, Iron Maiden

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Forgive me because I haven't looked through the thread or re-read the original post, has the OP actually said sorry for this failure?

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join